• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The all new 2014/2015 Football thread v. Wheres my fackin' lager?!

Spliff Politics

Bluelighter
So cunts and cuntettes; its that time of the year again. Grab ya lager, open up the pork scratchings, cos the supposedly best league in the world starts once again, come Saturday!

So what do you think of your teams transfers thus far?
What are your predictions for the new season?

Will try and get the ball rolling a bit and hope this thread doesnt die a quick death.

Arsenal fan myself and very excited for the new season :D Have made same decent signings so far (very interested to see how Calum Chambers pans out) and with the addition of a few of the youth team breaking through, shaping up to be a formidable attacking side. Desperately in need of a proven DM and back-up CB; without these i fear that it will be oh too easy for the bigger clubs to give us a good arse-fucking again.

IMO (& the opinion of every other cunt) i think Chelsea will be the team to beat. Made some great signings, although im praying for Costa to flop like many big names have before him when coming into a different side. Really looking forward to seeing Liverpool struggle this year also :D

My team won our first game 3-1%)

The city I moved to a year ago had one of their football teams relegated to our league last year as well so my team will be coming down for an away match which should be lols.

As for the premier league, I'm finding it hard to look past chelsea this year, who I see you're backing as well. When they brought drogba back I assumed they were going to keep lukaku and essentially get drogba to teach him to play in the same way he does so when he's too old lukaku could fill the same role, but even without him I think Chelsea are the team to beat. You know old Jose's hungry for that silver after last year as well.

No vaginas, apologies. Just shriveled cocks and spilt fosters. Your only allowed in if you bring your beak. :(

This thread shall live long and prosperous and continue to piss off the feckers who do not enjoy the world of soccer.

------------------

SSTART

Did not renew my united season ticket this year, gone full arm chair, will probably make the odd away game but not full blown like every other game last year, just cant afford it anymore and I end up working most matches.

I think the title will be between Chelsea and City again really, Arsenal have looked good but I fully expect a capitulation again, I dont know when they will win the league depends who else they sign. Liverpool will suffer from being in the CL and without suarez, expect them to finish outside the top 4.

Pretty pessimistic as a United fan though, we have lost our 3 key defenders and none have been replaced, Rio, Evra, Vidic, we then have lost Giggs.. Shaw and Carrick are out for a month and out midfield still looks woefull. We need 2 new defenders, a winger and 2 new CMs... well done if your still reading at this point.

We are also the team to have made the least signings so far this season, ive watched every pre season game and we are not ready for a top 4 finish I dont think, Van Gaal is not a fucking wizard.. we have looked pretty woefull in quite a lot of the matches.

But, few signings, a proper easy first few games and we will see.

1.Chelsea, 2.City, 3.Arsenal.. then it will be between United and Liverpool for 4th. Roll on Saturday!

Still quite open at the moment I think arsenal are 1 or 2 signings away from being serious contenders. Would have won it last year if it wasnt for Ramsey getting injured I reckon. See what this new fitness coach is about, he could be the difference.

As it stands Im expecting Chelsea then Arsenal/city 2nd or 3rd.

YPOTY: Sterling
POTY: Ramsey

Expecting these 2 to up it again this year.

Tony Pulis will also be a hero for what he did to the scousers, it was there chance.. they wont get it again they have gone and done a spurs and spent all their money on a load of average players.

Still have my sights set on di Maria and Vidal, dream signings. I rekon we will get Strootman in January though once he is fit again and probally end up with the defender Rojo. Not long now. :)

I hope Liverpool don't pull a Tottenham with all the new signings, as for my home team we're in europa league, first time in Europe for twenty years, we smashed some swedish team last week.

For the PL I predict Chelsea or City for the title, I don't see United being near the top, true LVG is a good coach but they haven't really added to the team yet, coach alone ain't gonna turn them into champions again in one season, still I reckon top-4 is attainable.

I dreamt about villa v stoke last night. Stoke were ahead. Didnt get the final score!

Think it's Chelsea's year, with Costa and Fabregas it should be enough for them to win the PL..

I just hope my Villa don't get relegated :/

A new season for Man Utd but same poor football as last season, never going to end well with Ashley young at LB and Nani n Fallaini on the pitch.

Id say arguably we have a worse team than last season, so much for spending this massive warchest we have. Biggest earners in football contracts but United still failing to see any of it? Moyes spent £60m? That was our training ground sponsor for the year. We need 2 new experienced defenders, a CM (possibly 2) and a winger. Not sure why we are still discussing it after the first game of the season though, finally though we can see hernandez is not a starter, and our squad is still not good enough that game reminded me a lot of last season.

Still time though, Id be very happy just to finish in the top 4, if we finish outside again I can see the glazers starting to bail.

Is soccer?

think the big deal with Adidas gets cut buy 25% if they dont make CL next year then another big cut year after.

Yeah still we are paid £75m per year by adidas starting next year and £53m per year from Chevrolet, then add all the DHL training kit deals, asian noodle sponsers etc and we earn a fuck load of money, other big clubs, ie barca, madrid, bayern ask for a player, write a check and buy them, we are still haggling over a few mill and missing out on players.

Fuck the glazers anyway, they are planning another float on the stock market again, aiming to earn around £120m, which 100% of it which will go into the glazers pockets. I think our "unwilling" to pay over the odds goes a little further than the right players not being available, the squads needed massive improvement for a while now and it we have fallen behind pretty much,

Still, getting paid by addidas more than 2x what real and bayern get...

We be the new Arsenal, money in the bank and buy cheap imports and win fcuk all for 8 years