Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
walkin the dog today and ended up smoking a blunt with the guy round the corner..

he started askin me about my dog, we started talkin, and said something about hes always kickin back drinkin beers and I as like what about blowin back and made the sign? and he goes shit that's what im doin right now..

and the guy had like 3/4 a blunt left so I smoked that with him and got high as hell..

Well, I'm not surprised, not surprised at all. On Monday/Tuesday, I was swearing off this shit for a good while due to how sick I got off a weekend bump. Now here I am on Friday thinking about copping all day. If i hadn't had plans after work, I think I woulda just gone ahead and shopped. Yeah, it only took three days, and yeah today is Friday, which has always been a good trigger for me - weekend, right? treat yourself to something! - but man, I sorta thought that resolve would stick with me for a little longer.
There's a phrase about this phenomena - how we addicts so easily forget the bad times, and only remember the rushand the good feelings - neural plasticity it's not, but it's something close to that.
Thank god for the sub I'm on, and also the fact that my sub doc took pity on me today and refilled my kpin script until i see my main shrink again at the end of the month. Typically these guys don't want to mix the subs and benzos, but I described the anxiety I was going through earlier this week (minus the reason for it - coming down off that dope binge) and he's a good guy, so he offered it to me. I almost didn't know what to say, I was so taken aback at first...like, what, is this a test? drug seeker?
But it's all good, and a half hour after the appointment I walked away with another 60 pins. So i got something on Friday.

walkin the dog today and ended up smoking a blunt with the guy round the corner..

he started askin me about my dog, we started talkin, and said something about hes always kickin back drinkin beers and I as like what about blowin back and made the sign? and he goes shit that's what im doin right now..

and the guy had like 3/4 a blunt left so I smoked that with him and got high as hell..

Chinky- I am not sure I understand what you wrote. Did you mean that this guy became the hookup you needed for your DOC, or did he just have some weed to share with you. I think I am not alone in saying that I am pretty interested in your story and seeing how you will finally get what you have been waiting for. We are all pulling for you to find a way to make it happen, and I definitely check in here at least once a day to see what is going on with you. Thanks for cutting us in on the drama. You are going through the worst nightmare of all of us here, and we hate to see you suffer like this. IF I were not so completely paranoid of the security of this site, I would just have tried to get your address and sent you a good taste, but that is against the rules for this site, and I try to respect the rules here. Even though I am pretty much 100% sure you are who you say you are and there would be no problems my paranoid mind thinks up all these different scenarios like "what if Chinky really did die, and the new Chinky is just some fictional character created by the cops to entrap someone into sending them some dope?" I am sure that everyone else has some fears like this in the back of their mind and I am not the only one who is fueled by paranoia. I read thsi site for years pretty much daily, but never wanted to go on record by writing in because it could all be used as evidence against me. I have been very lucky in my dope career and chalk it up to always being more paranoid than you think is possible.
Anyway, good luck and never give up.

just weed...

no luck on the other..

and no I didn't die..im the real chinky aint no police lol

Well my venture into the city was an outstanding success. I ended up scoring 2 1/2 jabs + another single bag just because I figured fuck it. At the time an extra bag sounded way better than getting change back from ole boy. Once I got to union station I hooked up with my new best buddy and we got hooked up like clock work. The best part was that we didn't have to go anywhere near the hood. And the dope was marvelous. Thanks to my new buddy I got what I came for with not even a remote questionable situation. You are a real class act brother! I could tell from the get go. You deserved every one of those seven bags I threw you. There needs to be more people like my new buddy in this game. Treat people with respect and people will in turn treat you with respect. Thanks again @&%£♢*¥ for being as cool as a mutha fuckin fan;•] btw it took me like 30 minutes to type this god damn post. I have terrible tunnel vision and need to bust out my eye patch so I can actually focus on shit. Hooray for a good dude. To all douche bags.....be cool and legit to a mother fucker and they will treat you great. If you help people out, the generosity will come back to you. I guarantee it

Last edited:
Got 31 total to start then gave 7 to my buddy for being such a cool dude and I did 2 while we were in the city. Just now did one so as of right now I have 21 left. They are danm good too. Hooray for you mister anonymous awsome guy :>{) I like the little mustache dude that I made. I'm high and it ain't no lie so why don't you eat a mutha fuckin pie in the sky. Ooooohahaha I just killed it!! The gangster flow

Got 31 total to start then gave 7 to my buddy for being such a cool dude and I did 2 while we were in the city. Just now did one so as of right now I have 21 left. They are danm good too. Hooray for you mister anonymous awsome guy :>{) I like the little mustache dude that I made. I'm high and it ain't no lie so why don't you eat a mutha fuckin pie in the sky. Ooooohahaha I just killed it!! The gangster flow
damn mister higher than the sky, you da man! super raw gangster fl0w

Straight up vanilla gorilla status up in this beeaaatch! You best reckinize negro! Fuck Whatchyoo heard, it's Whatchyoo know! Fa rill yo! Ain't it man. Chuuuch

Yo yo yo. Rollin in my six foe with a hoe. She be suckin on my big toe. And I got a pick in my mutha fuckin assfro. I be slangin rocks, blows and even pimp them hoes. So you best get back jack. Cause you don't know me like that. You bout to get ya head cracked with a fuckin baseball bat.....WHACK!!! I KNOW......I'M AWSOME!!! lol. Just call me Eminem

^^^^ Damn captn what the fuck was in that shit!? Shiiit homie be trippin n shit! Y'all don kno nuffin! gnom wat I'm sayin!?
On my momma negro!
Leave the man alone!!...He'll be alright...
I got a rap stagename for ya "Captain WHACK" !!! LOL!

I'm just flowin from the heart. On aythang jo. You pickin up what I'm layin down famo? Lol I'm actually really white. I'm just actin a fool cause I have been high since fuckin sunrise and shit. Just being a goofa Azz honkey

its not really a freestyle

just a poorly written rap..lol but shit was funny...

but now whens the last time someone made a pen hitter for weed? highschool lol? I was bored and decided to make one cause I found a pen and there was a big metal tip on the pen and it was just like old instinct from when I was younger and I would always scour for pens that could be made into hitters and then used and thrown away at the end of the night or used for a couple days...basically so we could have a pipe on us at all times with out having to worry about cops and getting arrested with it...but I haven't don't that shit since like once or twice in college for fun

and today i like felt a pull when I found the pen that it was like destined to be found sometime in its life and used as a marijuana smoking device and today it met its destiny lol

Last edited:
its alrite the bears game was coming on tonite and I only will get like 5games I think this year on national tv, the others I gotta get streams on the computer and then run a hdmi cord to the TV..

so anyways I started drinking beers and grilled some steak and some grilled whole potatoes and asparagus and made a queso dip earlier and just ran outta blunts and didn't want ot get in the car

but it wasa good day really with all the ffootball and baseball on and the beer and bud and the bomb ass food

just checked the tracking order and he picked it up Friday afternoon..

so we shall see in a few days if my package comes

My Pink Panther Package!
Package-O-Fun!

NSFW:

IMG_20140914_153902_zpswkpdkwgq.jpg

IMG_20140914_153834_zpskfaxf5t6.jpg

IMG_20140914_153913_zpsxes1qnvk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.