• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Great harm reduction as always... 8( if the tabs truly are 165ug (unlikely) then 1 should be enough for most. Imagine someone coming on here who hasnt done acid before but acquires the said tabs and decides to eat "at least two" after reading your post. They are more likely to have a bad trip at such doses. Fair enough acid wont kill you directly but the implication on your life from a bad trip can be devastating. I have witnessed a few freak outs with people on only 1 tab (advertised 200ug) and some of them have changed their life for better some for the worse. Its such a heaven/hell sort of experience and since this site is supposed to be about harm reduction I feel the need to make this post.

Very true. I had a couple of bad trips and one of them was actually very scary. It definitely brought totally awareness of my opiate addiction and together with surreal thoughts of death I could swear that I was gonna die. For an instance, I wasn´t even sure if I was alive or not.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I think it's because you quoted my dumb post that I then unapproved myself..

My apologies to all... im still a bit fuckkered... <3

What got said? i posted then deleted mine, didnt see the others

Anyways yeah, 165ug 'pioneers'

bfe3ed25bce369d750abaa106117c359.jpg

Only tried acid once before, was lovely, gonna have a go on these sometime. hopefully another sunny adventure around the countryside

Ahh.. yeah just one was the plan, & nah wont be tripping alone <3

A sausage I am... a sausage i'll no doubt stay..

*off to get my act together* :)

I've tried some Twins around September 2013, they were definitely 150mics

LSD <3

LSD + MDMA <3<3<3

LSD + MDMA + Ketamine <3<3<3<3<3<3

This is what i'll be doing sunday, but with MXE instead of K. Hope it works in a similar way, I loved a bump of MXE on MDMA.

Has anyone tried the Alex Grey Godself blotters?

Apparently they're from the same source as the Orange Sunshines so i'd expect their claimed 300µg to be 130-200µg like the Sunshines

d6thz8eu.png

Recently an English vendor sent the 25i strawberries instead of the AL-LAD that was ordered. Paid over double what was suggested above. Not happy.

Great harm reduction as always... 8( if the tabs truly are 165ug (unlikely) then 1 should be enough for most. Imagine someone coming on here who hasnt done acid before but acquires the said tabs and decides to eat "at least two" after reading your post. They are more likely to have a bad trip at such doses. Fair enough acid wont kill you directly but the implication on your life from a bad trip can be devastating. I have witnessed a few freak outs with people on only 1 tab (advertised 200ug) and some of them have changed their life for better some for the worse. Its such a heaven/hell sort of experience and since this site is supposed to be about harm reduction I feel the need to make this post.

They can sometimes be higher dosed tho. I bought some that were advertised as 170 off a certain dimly lit website and my initial assumption was "bollocks - they'll just be 70-100 mics or so like all the rest" so I dropped 4, then after about 45 mins I thought "I'll drop another two just in case". To my consternation I shortly realised that they were 170 each and I'd bumped my dose from an average of about 400mics to 1000mics. Not very comfortable for an hour or two and none of the bodyhigh which is the main reason I take acid these days - but taught me a lesson to at least take the seller at his word the first time you trip on his product.

They can sometimes be higher dosed tho. I bought some that were advertised as 170 off a certain dimly lit website and my initial assumption was "bollocks - they'll just be 70-100 mics or so like all the rest" so I dropped 4, then after about 45 mins I thought "I'll drop another two just in case". To my consternation I shortly realised that they were 170 each and I'd bumped my dose from an average of about 400mics to 1000mics. Not very comfortable for an hour or two and none of the bodyhigh which is the main reason I take acid these days - but taught me a lesson to at least take the seller at his word the first time you trip on his product.
That'll learn ya!

Does anyone have an idea what this blotter is?

lBeTaQ7.jpg

It does look the same as some I had a while ago. I was enquiring about what the print was and I did finally find out.. but I've forgotten again now :?:!

I got given some blotters recently by a very kind fellow, I can't figure out what they are though... I'll try get a pic up see if any of you lot know what they are.....

Edit - here's the fellas

tndBZqA.jpg

I'll have a think for you.. The ones I had were LSD, low dosed though at around 75ug

Thanks i appreciate it, it looks so familiar but i can't figure out where i've seen it before

So my mate tried the print above, seems like it was LSD but quite a mild dose

Anyone had the pleasure of trying these yet?

Hanuman.jpg

They're advertised as 160µg 'Hanumans' but i think 'Stoned Apes' is more fitting :)

Also wondering what the latest batch of Dalai Lamas are like strength wise? As i understand it the late 2014 batch is laid a bit weaker than the previous batch which were one hitters

Cheers!

Last edited:
Confirming what we already know: the LSD scene is incredibly underdosed.

So an update on the whole LSD situation. I decided to start testing LSD because I had a feeling most LSD was underdosed. I have experienced (tested) 200ug LSD and the tabs sold on the DNM that are supposedly 200ug don't even come close to my previous experiences. Every LSD experience is different, due to set and setting, but I was suspicious. So I started ordering LSD from a few vendors, and different tabs from the same vendor.

I started with *some dealer*. I will disclose right now that I have been in contact with *some dealer* during this whole process. I ordered tabs anonymously from him first. They were the 220ug Dalai Lama's. The lab confirmed the tabs contained LSD, but only 79ug, not 220ug. That works out to almost 1/3 of the advertised dose. When I confronted *The dealer* with these results he noted that they seemed a bit weaker to him, but not that much and he chalked it up tolerance. He apologized and said there can't be too much done about it, since this is what he gets from his supplier and he doesn't have any way of testing the stuff himself besides taking it. He was insistent on making things right though and also curious himself as to testing more product. He sent me some Orange Sunshines for testing (sold as 300ug) and said they were definitely over 200. The lab confirmed it was LSD, but only 229ug. I have to say the experience was also on par with what I've experienced as 200ug LSD. He also wanted the Sphongle tabs tested. They were sold as 100ug and came back as 68ug.

Now before you all start shitting all over *some dealer*, let me say it's not really his fault. I tested more and found almost no vendor who tested with the dose that was advertised. I decided to go with *another dealer*, because he's one of the biggest and most famous vendors. Before I got the lab results, I read another report on reddit that said the 200 tabs were tested by Energy Control in Spain and came back as 91ug. Mine came back as 95ug, so same thing basically. I tested a Elephant blotters and they came back as 72ug, even though they are sold as 125ug. I bought some of *another dealer* 150ug tabs and they were also underdosed, at 60ug.

Basically, as far as I'm concerned, the entire acid scene is full of shit. I don't know if it's just that nobody knows what a certain dose really feels like or if everyone is bullshitting everyone. I've read reports that the average actual LSD tab has a dose of around 20-50ug. If that's true, then I guess I'm not surprised by these results. The DNM still has higher tabs, but there also the content of the blotter is anywhere from 30% to 70% of the advertised dose. Definitely not a 5% error margin due to laying and location on the sheet.

Right now I'm completely out of funds to test anything, but still curious what WoW tabs work out to be. I have not tested people selling any, such as *some dealer* or *some other dealer*

In the end, I don't think any vendors are at fault really. At some point in the production/sales chain people start overadvertising doses. It all depends on if the vendor is also a producer. People like * dealers*, etc. all just buy their tabs from a supplier who produces them (notice how often different vendors have the same tabs) and I think they're all told dose x, which is probably 30% or in the worst case, 50% of what it actually is.

I hope someone out there will test WoW, because I'm very interested in the dose from vendors who are also producers. In my dreams, we'll see a shift from the standard art blotters to vendors who are producers, as I have a feeling the dose will be more accurate there.

Thanks for reading and stay safe! If you have any thoughts or comments, please leave them, I'm always interested in reading them :)

TLT13

tl;dr:
Dalai Lama (*some dealer*, anon): adv.: 220 ug, lab: 79 ug
Orange Sunshine (*some dealer*, vendor sup.): adv.: 300 ug, lab: 229ug
Sphongle (*some dealer*, vendor sup.): adv.: 100 ug, lab: 68 ug
? (*some dealer*, anon): adv.: 200 ug, lab: 95 ug
Elephant (*some dealer*, anon): adv.: 125 ug, lab: 72 ug
? (*some dealer*, anon): adv.: 150 ug, lab: 60 ug

<snipped url>

<<<<<<<<<Welcome to BL Kurt aqua, please read the BLUA agreement about mentioning sources and third party sites affiliated with naughty Bizniz pls which you agreed to upon registering>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finally managed to find some acid (after a long search...) and have been told these are 'pretty strong' and ill only need half a tab... Does anyone have any idea what the full 25 hitter looks like and how strong they are? Thanks

PS. thats the best hash I've found so far (in my current country), mediocre anywhere else im sure..

bYpNTp5.jpg