• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I charge for testing?

miscbrahh

Bluelighter
A couple music festivals are coming up around where I live. Thinking about bringing a testing kit for those wanting to test whatever drug they've bought in the interest of HR.

It costs me like $30 shipped for one of these kits, so I'd rather just not give testing away for free... can get like 30 tests done I think with the amount I have left. What is a fair price to charge?

The price is something you will have to figure out yourself, though 1 or 2 bucks seems fair (if they are single use tests perhaps a bit more)

However seeing as how only a very small part of people takes the time to test their product I don't know if anyone is going to be interested if you charge money for it. They are usually not even interested if it is for free =D

Good idea though, I would say go for it. Just make sure nobody in the organization sees you testing or finds your testkit

i would most deff not be doin that with peoples drugs at a festival, they're gonna get all pissed when they find out they have some random chemical and turn twoards whoever sold them it, and then they will look at you, idk i just dont see that situation ending well (although it could keep people from taking their unknown substances but still..) But if u were to do it, i think the right thing to do is for free, its just a nice thing to do :)

Nah man I wouldn't charge people. If you cant afford to give people free tests then just use if for yourself and close friends and then save the rest for another time.

Also. Aware ;)

It is good to test for someone who doesn't have it for free at the first time. Then let them know they would need one themselves too.

That's some risky shit, think of everything that could go wrong. Seems like a cool thing to do though, I admit that. Just test your peoples shit bro, if some kid gets hemmed up cause he bugs out when u tell him his pill is bunk you'll be sitting there with ur testing kit. Even a contributing to the delinquency charge, them possession and being under the influence charge, maybe an assaul charge if dude really bugs out. Then all ur friends will get hemmed up too, I mean dude I can go on and on with ways that could end badly. If your not in the u.s then maybe but in the u.s I don't think it's the best idea. And if ur charging people who knows what kind of criminal charge they'll make up to put on u. Just my opinion in dealing with shit cops my whole life bro...
Not to mention the dude that's selling fake pills won't be too happy with u, some of those dudes could be preal dicks and could even be armed...

I would pay for testing my substance. So I think it is totally OK to charge a little for it.. or let's say that guy/girl buys you a drink or something.
And you don't have to go around a advertise your test kit.. offer to the right people at the right time.. you usually talk to strangers anyway at festivals.
You are doing it to help people, not to earn money. If someone gets mad at you because he got some strange substance... well you tested him positive for retard.

Nah man I wouldn't charge people. If you cant afford to give people free tests then just use if for yourself and close friends and then save the rest for another time.

I agree with this. Chances are people wouldn't pay to test it anyway.

do none of you know who the bunk police are? Jesus. Theres already people who do this at festivals. It never ends badly, this is straight sad. Id do it for free, if someone is selling bunk shit on lot and you call them out thats a GOOD thing. No ones gonna give the guy shit who called out the guy for selling bunk drugs. Of course dont actually yell this shit out, never cause drama in lot but deffinetly tell the person who tested their shit to spread the word.

You guys are probably right, I've never been a festival guy or anything like that, I just know about where I live. You call someone out like that here and well, it ends badly. Festivals and stuff are probably different with all the peace and love going around...

do none of you know who the bunk police are? Jesus.

This service unfortunately doesn't exist in most countries.

Miscbrahh you show really good intentions, but as most other users have said a lot could go wrong. Although you could potentially save someone's life. It can be difficult to make a decision for some but I think at the very least do it for free for close friends and their friends.

thanks for all the replies. just not going to bother with bringing one, seems like too much potential for trouble unfortunately

I honestly don't think any one could get upset for being called out for selling bunk pills. What are they going to do, call you a liar? You have nothing to gain for doing so and have a colour coded test to prove you are right.

In my experience most people will thank you for testing their pills then eat them any way.

If I was selling fake shit and someone stopped my cash flow I'd break dudes jaw so he'd stfu. I'm just sayin. I would never sell fake shit but that's how ghetto people think. I'm sure you've dealt with some animals in your time. I know with MDMA it's a different scene then say coke or dope so idk. It's always a possibility though so I just thought I'd throw it in to the mix...

No. Do it as a courtesy. If everyone does their part to spread awareness then perhaps one day people will stop killing themselves with shit drugs.

Additonally, without turning this thread into a legal discussion, you could be breaking the law if you were to charge people to test their drugs.

If I was selling fake shit and someone stopped my cash flow I'd break dudes jaw so he'd stfu. I'm just sayin. I would never sell fake shit but that's how ghetto people think. I'm sure you've dealt with some animals in your time. I know with MDMA it's a different scene then say coke or dope so idk. It's always a possibility though so I just thought I'd throw it in to the mix...
So what is stopping the client that you ripped off breaking your jaw?

That's why I carry a knife. Come at me, bro :p

Honestly, I've done this several times. Nearly every time I know someone is selling bunk, actually. Typically I try not to call out the dealer himself but instead make it VERY obvious to those buying that whatever logo pills he has are bad. I've never had a dealer be able to trace that back to myself, and even if they did I think most would understand if they knew they were selling fake shit.

To call out a batch of pills is one thing, to say the dealer himself is shady is another thing altogether... I've done both however, and I'm still here.

Most of the time they are PURPOSEFULLY buying cheaper/adulterated pills. When they find out that everyone is on to their gimmick, they've got to quickly change their business plan or they won't be making any money. They do this to make a profit, there is NO other reason to sell fake drugs. If no one is buying because they know it's going to be fake, the dealer either has to adapt or be left behind. This is certainly something that needs to be done as a WHOLE though. As long as the dealer is still moving pills, he's happy as fuck. If everyone stops buying and it is no longer profitable - he is obviously going to have to switch things up.

So what is stopping the client that you ripped off breaking your jaw?
I guess your not seeing what I'm trying to convey bro, in another life long ago I stood on the block 12-16hrs a day with some dudes that really had some fuckin issues man. Have u ever copped crack/coke in a big city? I'm sure u have, some of these dudes sold beat rocks. White guy rolls up and everyone runs to the car, everyone's throwing pieces in this guys face, he chooses wrong and gets beat. He comes back going nuts, throwing a fit without thinking or being aware of his surroundings, he gets fuckin smashed by five different dudes and gets his car, wallet, and shoes took. Not that shoes were all that, but just to humiliate him. This is how it goes brother. This is when I came up in 1991-2-3-4, this is how it still is though man. No one comes to the neighborhood and fucks a neighborhood kid up without everyone stomping the shit outta him, sry bro that's not how it works. If the dude does start to win he's stabbed or shot. It's real bro, if u want to be in denial about the street that's fine but this is what it is. No exaggeration no embellishment. These kids don't give a fuck about good business lmfao!! C'mon man, you should really know this if you've ever copped in town...like I said this was a different life a long time ago. I still live here and the kids out there now are the children of the kids I used to stand out there with so I know they're doin the same shit cause that's what their parents taught them, or what they didn't teach them if that makes sense... I'm not on here trying to act tough, that's not me bro. I was just making a point to the op about any and all possibilities, nothing more, nothing less...

I don't mean to be rude, but I honestly couldn't make sense of that story.