• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I charge for testing?

Well given the fact that in extremely sick and weigh 105lbs, u just might... I feel no need to be a keyboard gangster, you go right on ahead tough guy... Ten years ago you'd get destroyed but the past is the past.
Does that make u feel better pal?

Was trying to make a point. That this is how some people think... As a teenager that's how I though. I thought that was clear. What I meant was there will be some kid selling bunk pills that may think the same way. You denying that fact is just silly, unless your not old enough to realize how some of us were when we were kids. All I was trying to do was help the op, I never threatened anyone, no need for childish shit. Grow up dude...
Lmfao!!! I guess I didn't make myself clear enough, my fault.

Only the OP knows the situation in his area. I don't think testing at a music festival would cause as much problem as messing with a neighbourhood gangster's business.

Anyway, there are two problems with charging people for testing.
1) it's less likely people actually turn heads to the opportunity
2) i'm no legal expert but in many countries not providing a receipt upon receiving payment means tax cheat.

That's why you don't deal with unsavory people when buying drugs.

MDMA is the absolute last drug you should be buying on the streets.

I would be just sad if all of that gangster sh%t would go down at a festival. I hope it's not that bad anywhere at festivals.

I don't attend festivals, but I don't picture them to be the circus equivalent of a traveling ghetto.

By charging, you are taking implicit responsability for your services, and unless you are an expert at reading the charts, you could easily be wrong about contents.If you keep it free, your responsibility is diminished, if that makes sense.

Well, probably contribution would be a better word for asking money for testing. Like carpooling.
Still, people going to want you to be 1000% sure about the results.

Last edited:
Is testing legal where you are ? If you are caught with a kit and an amount of a substance that turns out to be illegal - you can be charged with possession.

How much is a bottle of water, how much is a packet of gum ? Some people are much more willing to trade you a bottle of water for doing a few tests? If you have 30 doses and the bottle is 30 $ - 1$ a test.

If your testing you will quickly get to know what pills are good / bad - can you not print out a page of reports for your area showing what adulterated pills are circulating. Hand them out prior to getting into the event - put the name of where you bought your kit, mention Pillreports. Tell people you have a kit - do a couple free ones, you will hopefully have people asking you so then go with the flow.

Charging for community service just seems anti-plur to me. :\

On the other hand - if the person is out and showing people just how little it costs to test a pill, it could encourage a group of friends to buy one to share. The more people testing at events the more people become aware of the availability of the kits - if people want to cover the cost of the kit in doing so.

Being able to test a pill for 1$ in an event.

Charging for community service just seems anti-plur to me. :\

I think that as long as you're just covering your costs then it is acceptable.

But others have brought up 2 more important problems.

First what is the legal situation about testing. This probably depends on where you live, but if it opens you up to legal problems....

Second is the whole ruining someones scam and pissing him off. Are you willing to accept that risk?

*removed my own legal talk*

Then there is having to deal with the dealers themselves. I don't know about where you are but around here, we had very few crews dealing and most of them were tied to the promoters of the shows. If someone set up testing and it caused pills to come back and upset customers, I guarantee you that person would disappear. It has happened before.

Last edited:
Think you should have technically added the part about you not being a lawyer and all that :)