Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXII - I Have Zero Imagination

Chatative

Bluelight Crew
continued from here

Morning EADD,

Bleary eyed this morning but I need to check out this place by 10... 8)

Can I say hi from America? I just wish I were at Sonisphere so badly. I cannot find coverage and wanted to check out the airshow. Anyone see it?

I didn't see the WW1 dog fight... it was on the Saturday I think?

I've got a few photos & videos of Airbourne/AiC/Metallica, although I'm not sure the sound is any good on them; I'll sort it all out tomorrow & see what is worth uploading.

Last edited:
In happy news-I've met a lovely new boy, hence me still bring awake with butterflies at this ungodly hour and spending money on new underwear :)

I thought women over 25 were all cynical and calculating these days? Maybe it's just the effect I have, or the ones I meet. In any case, enjoy!

Didn't want to leave my bed or my drugs this morning. Had to though. :\

Morning there. Seemed like a good place to start a new thread. Bit narked cos I've lost my debit card and either have to trek into town on the only hot day since I got back, or, er, not buy booze. Waiting til 11 when the last place I used it opens just to go check then probably fuck it and save the money, as I found a couple bong's worth of weed in the pocket of some trousers I was checking for my debit card. So it's even, really.

edit: also yes, we are all cynical and calculating. At least I am :sus:

See, some of them even admit to it! :D

If I remember rightly, is this not the second bit of debit-card-related trouble you've had in a short space of time?

Oh, probably. Actually it's been lost for some time so this is probably the same incidence if I have mentioned it before :D I have the details memorised and I mostly make online transactions, and if I need cash transfer some to a mate or missus to get out for me so it's not been an issue til now, when no one else is here and I want lager.

edit: also the glass (possibly pyrex) bong we inherited off our mate who's just left town has spots of mould inside it. Kinda gross.

This particular fella has managed to bust through the cynical and calculating later that I'd been working on for the last three years. Feels pretty good actually.

In other news, I'm not well... Think I ate something bad yesterday.....

I thought women over 25 were all cynical and calculating these days? Maybe it's just the effect I have, or the ones I meet. In any case, enjoy!

Didn't want to leave my bed or my drugs this morning. Had to though. :\

some reason I thought gayorstraight was a male lol. I went out with a woman ten years older than me and she was like a love sick teenager where as I'm not really like that. she was mature in lots of other ways tho

some reason I thought gayorstraight was a male lol.

He is. I'm referring to his new girlfriend.

This particular fella has managed to bust through the cynical and calculating later that I'd been working on for the last three years. Feels pretty good actually.

Someone did that to me a couple of years ago, or so I thought. Turns out I did it to myself. Can be exhilarating, though.

Bad stomach here too, though things are improving.

I went out with a woman ten years older than me and she was like a love sick teenager where as I'm not really like that. she was mature in lots of other ways tho

Mature in other ways? What, like wrinkly, shrivelled and bitter?

There is something about your username that alludes to a bi-sexual/curious male though GoS.. Tis what I thought for quite a while.

I've no idea why..?

Anyways, mornings to all.. :)

Had a great weekend with the family, not a drug passed through me and I had a smile on my face throughout, even while doing some cleaning... which is great an all, however that kind of happiness can't last, can it?

I'll enjoy it while it lasts anyway.

Me three...

I feel hungover despite being sober all weekend... two nights of not sleeping well, dehydration & eating shit food.

I felt pretty nasty until I arrived at Soni then I felt alright until it was going home time.

Ended up walking the 40 minutes from Knebworth Park to Stevenage because we were told it was an hour wait for the shuttle bus in the queue... fairly brutal after foot tapping/head banging etc. to Metallica for almost 3 hours.

There was an ice cream van strategically placed half way at a bus stop on the route though. :D

There is something about your username that alludes to a bi-sexual/curious male though GoS.. Tis what I thought for quite a while.

I've no idea why..?

Anyways, mornings to all.. :)

Had a great weekend with the family, not a drug passed through me and I had a smile on my face throughout, even while doing some cleaning... which is great an all, however that kind of happiness can't last, can it?

I'll enjoy it while it lasts anyway.

I've always known GoS was a girl - I just like to milk the "most women on Bluelight are blokes" angle, even a couple of years after it stopped being funny.

Congratulations on the drugless weekend! :)

He is. I'm referring to his new girlfriend.

Someone did that to me a couple of years ago, or so I thought. Turns out I did it to myself. Can be exhilarating, though.

Bad stomach here too, though things are improving.

Mature in other ways? What, like wrinkly, shrivelled and bitter?

haha far from wrinkly and shrivelled! Basically she knew how to please her man and was very loyal but also quite possessive and didn't like me talking to other girls or taking ages to txt back that sort of thing. drives ya mad after a while but was the hottest girl I been with by far but fucked it up. she wanted to settle down I wanted to party we clashed way too much

Thats when you kind of know your lifes derailed a little when you get congratulated for going 3 days without taking drugs ;)

Ta all the Sam, I wish you a lovely day filled with hot geeky office chicks, heroin and some other shit you dig ;)

Come to think of it, your previous SammyGahrain ( however you spelt it) account I thought was female:?

Thats when you kind of know your lifes derailed a little when you get congratulated for going 3 days without taking drugs ;)

Ta all the Sam, I wish you a lovely day filled with hot geeky office chicks, heroin and some other shit you dig ;)

Yeah, come to think of it, it says something about BL doesn't it? It's an achievement though, nonetheless.

And cheers - I'll be doing my best to avoid heroin, but I'll get a fix of geeky office chicks when I get out of this building for a bit.

Come to think of it, your previous SammyGahrain ( however you spelt it) account I thought was female:?

I really wish you were the only person to have said that, but you aren't. 8(

haha far from wrinkly and shrivelled! Basically she knew how to please her man and was very loyal but also quite possessive and didn't like me talking to other girls or taking ages to txt back that sort of thing. drives ya mad after a while

I actually find female possessiveness and jealousy really, really cute. Is that weird?

Morning EADD. GoS it 's nice that you've met someone. Hope it all goes well for you.

Evey

Morning Eve and EADD - scorching hot day today. Couple of hours lazing in the sunshine sounds like a plan.

Yeah, come to think of it, it says something about BL doesn't it? It's an achievement though, nonetheless.

And cheers - I'll be doing my best to avoid heroin, but I'll get a fix of geeky office chicks when I get out of this building for a bit.

I really wish you were the only person to have said that, but you aren't. 8(

I actually find female possessiveness and jealousy really, really cute. Is that weird?

Yeah its ok at first but after 3 yearsfof not doing any drugs and going raves/festivals etc I was kinda missing my old lifestyle and would go off on the sly pretend I'm on night shift but really I'm out partying. I felt guilty as fuck after and couldn't keep living a lie but now its been a year that I been single apart from a few one night stands here and there I do miss having someone to come back to sometimes.