• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXII - I Have Zero Imagination

Did I fuck. I would've had the piss ripped out of me just for asking.

Anyway, I've learned the lesson that geeky doesn't equal 'nice'.

Did I fuck. I would've had the piss ripped out of me just for asking.

Anyway, I've learned the lesson that geeky doesn't equal 'nice'.

Who would of ripped the piss? the office staff or she would have? and very true, geeky doesnt equal nice

My colleagues would've ripped the piss, although one of them tried and failed himself.

I wouldn't have minded had it just been her taking the piss. Could've told her that she should feel honoured and then put it down to experience. Your work colleagues knowing about it though? That's a lifetime's pisstaking right there.

Yeah, as late as 29, I was still making the mistake of thinking "she's quiet, she reads books, she'll be good for me". Doesn't work like that.

Thanks Evey, still early days...

Early days? It was all butterflies and fluttering hearts earlier on! Has romance died over the course of the morning or summat? :D

I had similar experiences with 'she's ginger and mad, she'll be good for me'.

Im sure you can hold your own against some people at work ripping the piss. or is it a kinda clicky atmosphere and are they nasty knobheads

You sound awfully hung up on the prospect of this one particular person not wanting to go for lunch with you.

If you want to take her out just ask ffs, who cares if she says no? Must be pretty shallow lives your co-workers are leading if they can get a lifetime's worth of pisstaking out of her saying no. Seems rather like the joke's on them if they're that boring.

Nah, they're 95% sound people; it's just one of those places where jokes never die.

Turns out she's a personal friend of one of the 5% of people I don't particularly care for anyhow. Plus the fantasy probably dissolved once you took off her glasses and still-slightly-studenty-office-wear.

Some things are just better left at that.

You sound awfully hung up on the prospect of this one particular person not wanting to go for lunch with you.

I'm not. Somebody asked about it, that's all. :\

Till they asked, I'd forgotten all about it. The world has turned more than a few times since.

If you want to take her out just ask ffs, who cares if she says no? Must be pretty shallow lives your co-workers are leading if they can get a lifetime's worth of pisstaking out of her saying no. Seems rather like the joke's on them if they're that boring.

Exactly

Early days? It was all butterflies and fluttering hearts earlier on! Has romance died over the course of the morning or summat? :D

Early days to call it 'meeting someone' if you know what I mean...

I'm beyond full of butterflies, I haven't slept in about three weeks.

Oh yeah, it's early days to talk like that alright. Though Evey does tend to develop passionate relationships (raas) very, very quickly. ;)

Aye just do it :D edit: @ dan's post

Actually walked into town (it's a 4 mile round trip and I'm lazy) to sort my debit card shit because beer is a massive motivating factor, apparently. Nice to relax after yesterday's massive EPH induced panic attack (dodgy stuff I think, had me on the loo most the day. Sorry for that image if you're currently eating). Front door propped open and shite TV is on, fairly happy.

Aye, was not good!

Postie came earlier and didn't bring me anything that good, tho did bring me official confirmation I can hand in my essays up til the 26th of August cos of the whole benzo/going a bit mental thing. I rang last week to find out cos it was stressing me out and I didn't have a doctor's note, just the one from the outpatient rehab and letters from various disability people in the uni but it's good to have it in writing.

Fuck embracing comedowns :D

God if they made stims without comedowns....do they?

Early days to call it 'meeting someone' if you know what I mean...

I'm beyond full of butterflies, I haven't slept in about three weeks.

I haven't felt like that in years, last time I felt like that about someone I ended up getting hurt and now its like my brain blocks those feelings like some sort of defence mechanism. even with my recent ex I did love her but I never let myself get carried away. Some reason being like that made memore ssuccessful in certain ways with women but sometimes it could make me be a dick and a bit selfish.

Aye, was not good!

Postie came earlier and didn't bring me anything that good, tho did bring me official confirmation I can hand in my essays up til the 26th of August cos of the whole benzo/going a bit mental thing. I rang last week to find out cos it was stressing me out and I didn't have a doctor's note, just the one from the outpatient rehab and letters from various disability people in the uni but it's good to have it in writing.

That's good. I bet you feel relieved. Nothing more stressful than trying to get assignments in. Good luck with getting them done n hope you get a good grade.

Evey

Yeah, cheers for the luck, the worst thing is two of them just need tidying up and the bibliography doing, but I got the chance to do it so I'm gonna do it well. In line for a 2:1 overall this year I think.

Watching Come Dine and I swear every time the narrator says 'Pan-fried Scallops' I hear 'Anne Frank Scallops'. This is like the second time idk wtf is up with my hearing.