• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXII - I Have Zero Imagination

I haven't felt like that in years, last time I felt like that about someone I ended up getting hurt and now its like my brain blocks those feelings like some sort of defence mechanism. even with my recent ex I did love her but I never let myself get carried away. Some reason being like that made memore ssuccessful in certain ways with women but sometimes it could make me be a dick and a bit selfish.
I haven't felt like this for about nine years!
I hope I don't get my heart broken....

Yeah, cheers for the luck, the worst thing is two of them just need tidying up and the bibliography doing, but I got the chance to do it so I'm gonna do it well. In line for a 2:1 overall this year I think.

Watching Come Dine and I swear every time the narrator says 'Pan-fried Scallops' I hear 'Anne Frank Scallops'. This is like the second time idk wtf is up with my hearing.

LOL Oh dear. maybe you're getting a cold or something?

A 2:1 would be ace. I got a 2:2 in my degree, not that good but something I guess LOL.
How long have you got left?

Evey

Depends on the person, i dont get much of a comedown off speed at all which is nice. hydration throughout, food before, and sleep, usually fine

LOL Oh dear. maybe you're getting a cold or something?

A 2:1 would be ace. I got a 2:2 in my degree, not that good but something I guess LOL.
How long have you got left?

Evey

I'm just going into my third year of undergrad, and 2:2 ain't that bad, god I got a 3rd overall in my first year cos I just pissed it all away but it didn't count, thank god.

Are the comedowns really that bad?

Evey

Not if you don't overdo it and aren't prone to anxiety! It's not as bad as speed, well most of the shit UK speed I've had, but it's not nice either if you don't have benzos.

edit: Think not having food before is what set me off, now Dan mentions it, I thought I was only gonna have a wee bomb to wake me up. Doesn't work that way with me and stims so it's another one I need to knock on the head I guess! At least now I can't take benzos

Alive (suprisingly!)
But rather depressed atm. No music being made, no art being drawn & getting back into drugs heavily again.... But things could be worse.

How's you mate?
I've missed this place loads <3

Aw, hope shit gets better. Drawing is good for the soul, apparently.

I'm alright ta, been a bit up an down to say the least but overall I'm happy, just worn out. Is good to see you back tho <3

Hiya Monsta hope you're good.

Thanks for answers peeops.

Right time to get the brat (jk she's not a brat hahahaha)

Evey

Welcome back it seems. :)
That it does :)I've battled with my lappy for over 3 days to get it ship-shape and secure (still don't think it is but fuck it!)Hoping to get back into music making shortly, but I'm craving certain substances like a mutha ucka and it's occupying my mind too much.BUT! I'm LISTENING to music again after another period of silence.Right sorry to hear of the ups n down Snolz - Modding takes it toll in an extremely unexpected manner don't it 8(
Hiya Monsta hope you're good.
Yo yo Eve :) I hope yer well yerself chuck

That it does :)I've battled with my lappy for over 3 days to get it ship-shape and secure (still don't think it is but fuck it!)Hoping to get back into music making shortly, but I'm craving certain substances like a mutha ucka and it's occupying my mind too much.BUT! I'm LISTENING to music again after another period of silence.Right sorry to hear of the ups n down Snolz - Modding takes it toll in an extremely unexpected manner don't it 8(Yo yo Eve :) I hope yer well yerself chuck

Doing ace, thank Monsta xxxx

Has anyone seen raas today? Just curious, that's all.

Evey

Oh yeah, it's early days to talk like that alright. Though Evey does tend to develop passionate relationships (raas) very, very quickly. ;)

uh eh????? No I don't. Raas has only ever been a friend and I've never given any impression otherwise. Do you mind not saying things like that? It's how silly rumours start, even though if you saying so, was a joke.
Thank you.

Evey

What are you thanking me for?

Don't be a plank. You've made it pretty obvious to all and sundry that you want a little bit of raasy. ;)