• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

It turns out the guy was found in an abandoned house nodding out from the dope he had taken from my cousin in the robbery. A bunch of my cousins faithful clients then drug him out into the alley and with respect to my cousin stomped his high ass and then took turns pissing on him. I am not one for vengeance but I can't say I am not pleased. However I will not feel vindicated until he is prosecuted even though it will never take away from my families loss or bring my cousin back.

I didn't see this before I made that other post. Your cousin has some good friends to do that. Whether we belive in street justice or not karma is a mother fucker.

Somnilicious, damn man can't say that I know what you're going through, but I'm sure its really tough...I'm glad its already catching up to the fucker who did it.

I'm sure no one would blame you for getting high, if that's what you choose to do.

Not a second after I got done typing my last post the phone rang and I just found out that one of my cousins was robbed and killed this morning :( The word on the street is that this notorious dope fiend is responsible. Now one of my other cousins is trying to hunt the guy down and my Aunt wants me to try and find him before he ends up in jail for vigilante homicide. Fuck this world sucks sometimes. I feel like I just got punched in the stomach.

Somn, I'm sorry for you and your family's loss. I lost my brother (IRL) and runnin buddy/best friend 15 years ago and the first few years were rough. Now I'm just pissed at him for not being around to get old with me.

Somn, I'm sorry for you and your family's loss. I lost my brother (IRL) and runnin buddy/best friend 15 years ago and the first few years were rough. Now I'm just pissed at him for not being around to get old with me.

Sorry you had to lose your brother and best friend MMT.... Losing your brother must have been extremely difficult. Did you lose them both at around the same time? I remember the day I woke up to find my girl dead like it was yesterday and this has been bringing up old memories of all the friends I have lost over the years.

I was haunted the first time I saw the episode of Breaking Bad where Jesse wakes to find Jane in bed because she reminded me so much of my girl it was scary. This world can be so cruel sometimes because she was so sweet and innocent and it hurts to think that I indirectly contributed to her death. I would gladly take her place if it would bring her back.

People think that drug dealers are all money hungry scum preying on people just so they can buy designer clothes and tricked out rides but my cousin had a wife and two kids he left behind. Even though He sold heroin that brought harm to others it was because he was partially ignorant, didn't graduate from high school, didn't know the true nature of addiction and could provide a service and product that was directly requested of him. He was not a saint nor is anybody else. He lived for his family and he lived extremely modestly. He would never leave any of his regular buyers sick. I think it says a lot about his character that his customers(a lot of them became friends) took it upon themselves to hunt this guy down and dole out street justice.

He was murdered for a measly half ounce of dope and a couple thousand dollars. So many lives ruined for what amounts to peanuts in the grand scheme of things and now two kids are left behind without a dotting father. Some people would say "Oh.... he was in the game and it was the chance he took" but those same people are so quick to jump and defend addicts and drug users without realizing that drug dealers are sometimes just good people trying to support their families the only way they know how. He wasn't a cold hearted gang banger in the least bit. Now I have to look into the eyes of his sweet, innocent 2yr old daughter and try and tell her.." where daddy went." This all makes me sick to my stomach.

I am sorry if I am bumming anybody out this morning but sometimes I think we loose our humanity if we are so easily able to turn our heads and look away from such things just because it didn't happen to us or have a direct or immediate impact on our lives. How can we expect compassion and understanding with our own trials and tribulations? Empathy is the glue that holds society together. People say the world runs on greed but we would not have made it where we are today as a race or country if everyone chased their own desires unchecked and unfettered while ignoring the pains of our fellow man. It is not our ability to stand independently strong that has made us great but our ability to work together. Without empathy we would simply eat each other alive in a desperate bid to trample our way to the top and it all starts when we turn our heads just because we find something unpleasant and don't want to be bothered with trying to empathize or understand because it doesn't concern us or our interests.

Well I got a bit off topic but I think it is a subject that is much more important than bodily fluids. A subject that is paramount to the survival and prosperity of our country "United We Stand, Divided We fall." Even the founding Fathers understood the importance of empathy. Sorry this death has really just rocked our family but we Puerto Ricans know how to stick together and we will survive. I will defend these ideals with my family, brothers, sisters, fellow addicts and Americans to the death(La familia.) I love you guys and thanks for putting up with my bullshit speech in my time of need. PEACE..........

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your cousin. I hate to hear about anybody getting killed and I especially hate it when a drug addict is involved since it gives many of us a bad name. Some addicts are just really bad with their short-term thinking of just securing their next fix. But then what? Well your cousins murderer found out the hard way.

I was always praised as being less of an addict for not acting on sickness and doing whatever necessary to get my next fix. This has of course meant going sick rather than doing something drastic to get the funds to secure more dope. While others saw this as being less of an addict I just saw it as long-term thinking to ensure that I could continue to get high. Like if I stole from my job I could get high that day, but if I got caught I wouldn't get my weekly pay to continue getting high.

I haven't really been getting high lately though, nobody has been having fun with it around me I feel, so it ruins the high when I consider everyone's situation they are in due to it. I feel like I'm the only one out of the old group that actually goes out and does shit rather than spending every last dime on dope and therefore having no money left to do anything once high. In the winter I wouldn't mind as much but it's the summer and we aren't getting any younger.

Hey Shea, coming from an expert on all things shitty I'll take that as a compliment. I live in the real world where things are not arbitrarily defined. I'd put some type of smile face here, but forget that.

Carl, it being in the definition means anyone described as "physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance" is addicted.

I did try to change the subject to soccer, haha I guess that wasn't the best direction.

I wear my shit-spertise as a badge of honor.

Somi- so sorry to hear about your cousin i know it isnt much condolences but at least the perp is in jail and will most likely be there awhile, which hopefully lessens the blow. Having young friends/family members die unexpectedly is the worst, most unbelievable feeling. Keep us updated hopefully the shithead takes a deal and doesnt put your family thru the agony of trial.

What you said about nasad made me laugh, it is all about cocks n vags and how hot it is in the chi...

World cup reminds me of the olympics, people pretend to be sports nuts for two weeks.

Tommy boy i feel ya about the old crowd. Most my old crowds in jail, worse off than before (and i thought a few couldnt get any worse), and a couple ODd. A few have gotten out and are doing well which i love to see. Just a reality check about the future.

I haven't really been getting high lately though, nobody has been having fun with it around me I feel, so it ruins the high when I consider everyone's situation they are in due to it. I feel like I'm the only one out of the old group that actually goes out and does shit rather than spending every last dime on dope and therefore having no money left to do anything once high. In the winter I wouldn't mind as much but it's the summer and we aren't getting any younger.

Word. I was middle-manning for a bit a while back, but I stopped because it was tearing me up inside. I would be picking up stuff for friends and even though I didn't ever charge them much or make much off them I just couldn't do it anymore. I was seeing them go broke and spend their money all on dope and I was an active reason for why that was happening. Yeah, they could just ask someone else, but I didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

Is chinky posting from the clink under the porkchops screen name? That kid sure is gunning for resident douchebag. Can we get this kid a trophy or something?

Word. I was middle-manning for a bit a while back, but I stopped because it was tearing me up inside. I would be picking up stuff for friends and even though I didn't ever charge them much or make much off them I just couldn't do it anymore. I was seeing them go broke and spend their money all on dope and I was an active reason for why that was happening. Yeah, they could just ask someone else, but I didn't want to be a part of it anymore.

Im the same way. Just cant do it anymore.

Sorry you had to lose your brotherk and best friend MMT.... Losing your brother must have been extremely difficult. Did you lose them both at around the same time? I remember the day I woke up to find my girl dead like it was yesterday and this has been bringing up old memories of all the friends I have lost over the years.

I was haunted the first time I saw the episode of Breaking Bad where Jesse wakes to find Jane in bed because she reminded me so much of my girl it was scary. This world can be so cruel sometimes because she was so sweet and innocent and it hurts to think that I indirectly contributed to her death. I would gladly take her place if it would bring her back.

People think that drug dealers are all money hungry scum preying on people just so they can buy designer clothes and tricked out rides but my cousin had a wife and two kids he left behind. Even though He sold heroin that brought harm to others it was because he was partially ignorant, didn't graduate from high school, didn't know the true nature of addiction and could provide a service and product that was directly requested of him. He was not a saint nor is anybody else. He lived for his family and he lived extremely modest. He would never leave any of his regular buyers sick. I think it says a lot about his character that his customers(a lot of them became friends) took it upon themselves to hunt this guy down and dole out street justice.

He was murdered for a measly half ounce of dope and a couple thousand dollars. So many lives ruined for what amounts to peanuts in the grand scheme of things and now two kids are left behind without a dotting father. Some people would say "Oh.... he was in the game and it was the chance he took" but those same people are so quick to jump and defend addicts and drug users without realizing that drug dealers are people trying to support their families the only way they knew how. He wasn't a cold hearted gang banger in the least bit. Now I have look into the eyes of his sweet, innocent 2yr old daughter and try to tell her.." where daddy went." This all makes me sick to my stomach.

I am sorry if I am bumming anybody out this morning but sometimes I think we loose our humanity if we are so easily able to turn our heads and look away from such things just because it didn't happen to us or have a direct or immediate impact on our lives. How can we expect compassion and understanding with our own trials and tribulations? Empathy is the glue that holds society together. People say the world runs on greed but we would not have made it where we are today as a race or country if everyone chased their own desires unchecked and unfettered while ignoring the pains of our fellow man. It is not our ability to stand independently strong that has made us great but our ability to work together. Without empathy we would simply eat each other alive in a desperate bid to trample our way to the top and it all starts when we turn our heads just because we find something unpleasant and don't want to be bothered with trying to empathize or understand because it doesn't concern us or our interests.

Well I got a bit off topic but I think it is a subject that is much more important than bodily fluids. A subject that is paramount to the survival and prosperity of our country "United We Stand, Divided We fall." Even the founding Fathers understood the importance of empathy. Sorry this death has really just rocked our family but we Puerto Ricans know how to stick together and we will survive. I will defend these ideals with my family, brothers, sisters, fellow addicts and Americans to the death(La familia.) I love you guys and thanks for putting up with my bullshit speech in my time of need. PEACE..........
I am sorry for your loss
I still check in and bullshit with a few of my old dealers. They are the type your cousin was. Good people, loyal, sometimes to a fault. They do it all for theyre family and their closest friends. They are good people. I still buy weed from 1 or 2 of them and another 2-3 i just call to shoot the shit with. None of them have pressured me to get back on dope. They all know im on methadone. They respect me and actually encourage me to get my lifr together. I have known all but 1 for 5+ years and the 1 i have known for 3. I have known one since 2006.

Sorry you had to lose your brother and best friend MMT.... Losing your brother must have been extremely difficult. Did you lose them both at around the same time? I remember the day I woke up to find my girl dead like it was yesterday and this has been bringing up old memories of all the friends I have lost over the years.

People think that drug dealers are all money hungry scum preying on people just so they can buy designer clothes and tricked out rides but my cousin had a wife and two kids he left behind. Even though He sold heroin that brought harm to others it was because he was partially ignorant, didn't graduate from high school, didn't know the true nature of addiction and could provide a service and product that was directly requested of him. He was not a saint nor is anybody else. He lived for his family and he lived extremely modest. He would never leave any of his regular buyers sick. I think it says a lot about his character that his customers(a lot of them became friends) took it upon themselves to hunt this guy down and dole out street justice.

He was murdered for a measly half ounce of dope and a couple thousand dollars. So many lives ruined for what amounts to peanuts in the grand scheme of things and now two kids are left behind without a dotting father. Some people would say "Oh.... he was in the game and it was the chance he took" but those same people are so quick to jump and defend addicts and drug users without realizing that drug dealers are people trying to support their families the only way they knew how. He wasn't a cold hearted gang banger in the least bit. Now I have look into the eyes of his sweet, innocent 2yr old daughter and try to tell her.." where daddy went." This all makes me sick to my stomach.

My brother was my best friend and runnin buddy.I'll never forget watching the ME taking him out in a body bag on one of those gurneys. For days,everything and everyplace just seemed black or dark to me.It's hard to explain but it just cast a pall over life itself. I know it's REALLY hard now and you're gonna have to go thru some real hard days.The pain will always be there but time has a way of blunting the sting,though it might not seem so right now. I'll be praying for ya somn.

With soccer or the olympics its more about national pride then the specific sport. U S A U S A U S A

Memphis come on man please tell me you aren't one of those 30 year old dudes who call everyone kid, work as a waiter (while hitting on the 18 year old hostess) and send away for free toothpaste. You're better then that man.

^
I'm going to have to somewhat disagree since the US is frequently knocked out of the World Cup without getting very far.

Edit:

I must have complete addict mentality. I saw an article in the paper a few hours ago about a really big bust that happened in New Haven, which is where I typically cop. In addition to 100+ firearms, a couple of keys of coke and crack, they got 200 kilo's :eek: (what!) of heroin. Two hundred keys!

So naturally when I read that I figured I better get my ass down there and get some dope. The bags my guy has have been good lately and if they netted such a large amount it probably wasn't packaged in stamp bags and made street ready. If that bust effects me at all it'd probably be a bit of time before it's absence is noticed.

Or it means that the shipment of 500 keys got through and they just lost the shipment of 200 keys. ;)

Last edited:
With soccer or the olympics its more about national pride then the specific sport. U S A U S A U S A

Memphis come on man please tell me you aren't one of those 30 year old dudes who call everyone kid, work as a waiter (while hitting on the 18 year old hostess) and send away for free toothpaste. You're better then that man.

To quote my mom, "you have a major hair up your butt."

I don't know where this expression originated, probably in the mind of my mother considering I have never heard it spoken anywhere else. She has a way of twisting common expressions into ones that don't really make sense. But, it's her way of saying someone is a dick, jerk, douche, etc. I guess she replaced "stick" with hair. I guess having a hair up your butt can ruffle your feathers? It really just tickles when you pull it out though. I guess guys don't experience this much, but I have long hair and when I shower the hair that sheds goes down my back and gets in my arse sometimes. When I notice it and pull it out it tickles.

Why talk shit on someone's job? It's a way to make ends meet. Or are you just offended because memp's post hit the nail on the head about you being a douche?

haha thats funny that the bags were actually named krokodil. I like when the bags have witty or funny names. Makes me wish we had stamp bags on the west coast.

haha thats funny that the bags were actually named krokodil. I like when the bags have witty or funny names. Makes me wish we had stamp bags on the west coast.

I always thought that was funny. If I didn't do dope I wouldn't know anything about stamp bags or how they have names (well maybe I'd have an idea after American Gangster). It's sort of one of those things that you only get if you're in the heroin culture. Some of them are pretty funny/clever.

I remember a few times getting ones with real nice graphics and nice lettering. You would think that the dope would be good in a bag that is of better quality, but it wasn't. The quality of the appearance of the bag doesn't usually mean much. Just the style (length, width, way it's folded, if it has an outer wrapper, etc.) will give you more of an indication where it's from. This will give you somewhat of an idea of how it'll be, but the potency always varies.

One of my favorite graphics was of a stick figure man at a gas pump holding the gas pumping device? (the nozzle?) in his hand. Under the graphic it said "Diesel". It was cute. :)

^
I'm going to have to somewhat disagree since the US is frequently knocked out of the World Cup without getting very far.

Not really true considering they've been through to the knockout stage in 3 out of the last 4 World Cups, including the quarterfinals in 2002.

Not really true considering they've been through to the knockout stage in 3 out of the last 4 World Cups, including the quarterfinals in 2002.

You love to argue.

The knockout stage doesn't mean much. The first knockout stage, where we lost in 2010 is in a round of 16.

Didn't make the knockout stage in 2006.

2002 made it to the second knockout stage, fairly respectable showing.

1998 didn't make the knockout stage.

1994 (when it was in our own freaking country!) we only made it to the first round of knockout.

It doesn't get any better as you go further back.

For a country that puts so much time and effort into sports and has such elaborate leagues we really don't do well on the world stage in soccer. Again, we have not done well in World Cup setting. We did ok in 2002. All these past years we have not.

If you want to tout national pride, then 1994 just doesn't make any sense. France won the World Cup when they hosted. France!