• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

Not being a dick or anything, but have you ever been on a team? Have you ever been on a championship team or a team that was very successful? A successful team has a lot more components to it than merely putting together skilled individuals.

I played D1 lacrosse. We weren't championship caliber, but did play teams which were (Duke, Virginia, 'Cuse, Notre Dame.) We all had probably been playing the same amount of time and put in the same amount of work. Those teams just had a higher concentration of great athletes.

Take someone like LeSean McCoy or Chris Johnson and give them a soccer ball in grade school...

Tommyboy I thought you'd have my back on this one.

I caved in like a bitch and went back to my private Mdone doctor. He could no longer give me 120 10mgs a month. So I got 90 10mgs a month or 30mgs a day and 2mgs of xanax a day as needed. The FDA/DEA is cracking down and they can no longer prescribe methadone for pain to new patients at this particular pain clinic. It had only been 6 months since I last saw him so I still qualified as an existing patient. It has already helped me in dealing with the loss of my cousin and my boss was praising my work production today as I put us way ahead of schedule on our recent project. I will definitely enjoy my methadone induced sleep tonight. I will probably sleep better than I have in months. Thank you guys for all of your support it has meant a lot to me during this difficult time. I love all of my fellow junkies and my beloved cousin Prieto. I hope he is livin' it up in heaven and I plan on seeing him tonight as I enter my methadone induced coma and sleep like the Gods for the first time in 6 months. Thank you guys so much for being there for me and I just wanted to let you know that the bastards that got the jump on you and shot and robbed you from behind like a bunch of junky cowards are going to get theirs here on earth and when ever they find the hell that awaits them in the here after.

I plan on using the benzos sparingly because I don't want to pick up another benzo dependence again but for now I am definitely happy to have my prescriptions back. My desire to cop has already gone right out the window and I already feel my life normalizing and I am not even stable yet. It feels fantastic to sleep like a God and finally be free from the constant cravings. Plus after what happened to my cousin my mother, aunt and girl have made me swear off dope and honestly without methadone I don't know if that would be possible. I love all you guys and especially my beloved Prieto. WoW! This methadone and xanax has me feeling relaxed and divine. Time to nod off with a few bong swats and dream of my new future and the infinite possibilities that methadone and my new confidence now make seem possible. I feel like I can do anything right now. Why did I ever get off this stuff? No more cravings gumming up all my mental faculties.

Time to start living.....

Carl,around 1987 I was working as a phone man doing badge deals. We were doin East Haven Firefighters Ass. and cold callin into New Haven. I got a convienence store owner on the phone ,pitchin him,etc. when here starts complaining about all the drug dealers around his store. Well,you know what happened next. I double checked the address,got directions(and weird looks) from the firemen and off we went. Found the place which was like a one-way square and as we turned the 3rd corner there it was. The funny thing is the brick wall they were all leaning back on was painted yellow and I remember thinking that they all looked like a bunch of flies caught on those yellow fly strips.It was hilarious. We had found our new spot,wrapped up the East Haven gig in about 6 weeks,managed to leave with decent a roll and it was off to Southington,which has its own stories.

Hey I lived in East Haven in 1987! Of course I was only 1 at the time. Lived two blocks from the beach. Poor neighborhood, but I had fun memories. My mom was a single parent just trying to make ends meet and she did a good job to make sure I had fun, but kept me out of trouble. I think she described our street as alcoholics on one end, the child abusing parents across the street, some old foreign people, and drug dealers at the other end. Ah memories. :)

I played D1 lacrosse. We weren't championship caliber, but did play teams which were (Duke, Virginia, 'Cuse, Notre Dame.) We all had probably been playing the same amount of time and put in the same amount of work. Those teams just had a higher concentration of great athletes.

Take someone like LeSean McCoy or Chris Johnson and give them a soccer ball in grade school...

Maybe some people are agreeing with you and not piping in, but athletes playing other sports isn't the reason for the US having difficulty on the world stage. Maybe it's a small part of it, but it's just not accurate, so there's a reason he and others are not backing that theory. Can we just drop this? Or are we just going to keep going back and forth with passive aggressive comments. "Oooh I thought you'd have my back. Oooh".

Go look through my 8000 other posts. I don't have back and forth arguments like this because I'm not going to take a strong stand on something unless I'm pretty damn sure of it. I've got 9 years of not getting into these petty disagreements, so I'm fresh and ready for one. Keep bringing it if you want, but you have yet to present any strong, clear, concise points except to keep altering what the argument is.

So, again. Speaking of heroin...

Heroin.

Or are we just going to keep going back and forth with passive aggressive comments. "Oooh I thought you'd have my back. Oooh".

So, again. Speaking of heroin...

Heroin.

Huh? I was just trying to get him to expand on his thought.

Fuck heroin. What else can be said about it? Honestly, does anyone have anything novel to add?

Time to start living.....

Awesome man.

Sorry if you've answered this already, but how did you get methadone from your private doctor? Do you just have a good relationship with him? I've got an upcoming suboxone appointment and if it not for the convenience I'd much rather be on the 'done.

I agree with you. Our best athletes gravitate towards the sports with the most money NFL,NBA. If Lebron was raised to be a soccer player from 7 years old he would be a great one no doubt.

Fuck heroin. What else can be said about it? Honestly, does anyone have anything novel to add?

Awesome man.

Sorry if you've answered this already, but how did you get methadone from your private doctor? Do you just have a good relationship with him? I've got an upcoming suboxone appointment and if it not for the convenience I'd much rather be on the 'done.

I was born missing half a vertebrae but I have a great relationship with him because I haven't even given him an MRI in the 4 -5 years I have been going to him. I could but I just didn't want to pay for one and he hasn't pushed the issue.

You can't tell that I am missing the vertebrae. It just gives me some pain. My job is physically demanding and I get sharp pain when I am trying to sleep, which turns me into an insomniac and ruins my life. I already feel a lot better. This weight has been lifted from my shoulder. I can sleep, I have energy, motivation, confidence so I am definitely glad I decided to start taking it again.

I agree with you. Our best athletes gravitate towards the sports with the most money NFL,NBA. If Lebron was raised to be a soccer player from 7 years old he would be a great one no doubt.

Ok, he could have been a good soccer player, even though that's still questionable, but world caliber level? This would make us better than everyone else in the world? I'm sure he had plenty of chances to play soccer. It's not for everyone.

It's not like soccer is the sole sport in other countries. It's the most popular in some, but not all of them. We're losing to African teams that don't have soccer as their top sport that don't have anywhere near the population we have.

There's so much more to a world caliber team than getting a few skilled players.

Why are you posting in this thread. Do you know the thread title? Fuck heroin? Fuck you. Go post on a thread that relates to you.

Well back on the Suboxone today, been riding out an approximately 3 month long stint of everyday use after a similarly long stint of using basically nothing but Suboxone. Not really been BL'ing too much, but I figured I'd write something here about my recent heroin use. Dug my financial situation into an even greater whole (which was not an easy task), accumalating more debt than ever before, but still someway making all my payments. Though some are a little late, like my student loans which I am waiting until tomo to pay because I'd overdraw my acct 2 more times, they were only due Saturday and its like the first or second time I've been late depending on the loan, so i doubt they drop the hammer on me for it. As it is, I am overdrawing the account for like the 3rd or 4th time week a row and so by so much $ this time that my paycheck, along with the student loan payments, will leave me with somewhere in the $100 range in my account after the paycheck clears on Thursday. The bank must love me, I am like $29 in their pocket every week, if not more.

I am happy to report the Subs are working pretty well, way better than I expected. I actually have some energy and just really only issues are soreness, anhedonia, lack of appetite(but strong hunger for coffee) and, of course, cravings. Go figure I hit $200 on scratch ticket yesterday morning, too, but I held my composure to not get more dope, because it wouldn't last me long enough and I'd run out the day before work, and I don't wanna be sick at work, that is the goal in terms of timing things out. Plus I got shit to do this month and I would like to be settled on the Subs, have some money in the bank, and in general have my shit together to some extent, my godson's baptism the 20th and a wedding the 25th (nothing special, just a friend who I wasn't even sure would've invited me, but it was cool he did).

Took my first Sub, 4 mg, this morning at 930, Last use was yesterday at 4pm, but I barely used any yesterday. I had a small amount left, like basically what I'd take to get my initial morning high. Instead I did like 2/3 of it, went to some retirement party at work, came back, did the rest. Actually did most at 3pm, but had a few tiny lines left that I finished off at 4. I was planning to start the subs yesterday, but with that little bit left and wanting to attend the work party, I did it. It may have actually made the transition easier. It was 17 hours after that last bit I used when I took the Subs, but I wasn't really high from it and what I did was like 20% a normal days use. So I think that made the transition. And yesterday didn't suck only having that little bit to use, I didn't really enjoy the day, but not like a 'put a bullet in my head' kind of day. I actually crashed for bed early at about 9-930 and slept a full 8 hours, woke up kicking, sweating, eyes watering and all that. Took some benzos, slept 2 more hours, woke up and did the Sub. Well I am happy to be moving in the right direction, I know the real struggle is keeping my head on straight, but got a lot to lose if i don't, so there is motivation.

I just don't think that soccer is a sport where being a good athlete translates into being a good player. Having great ball control with your legs/feet isn't something that any great athlete can just pick up. If I were to pick basketball players that might make good soccer players it would be point guards though. LeBron James is probably too big to make a good soccer player imo.

Michael Jordan was the best basketball player ever and when he tried to cross over to baseball (which he had experience playing) he wasn't an MLB caliber player although he was given a shot. Actually he may have deserved the shot but he would never be able to represent our nation in the sport. So while some athletes might have been good at the sport if they had switched at a young age or had just played soccer since they were young, I doubt any of them would qualify as leaders in the sport.

I just don't see how football or basketball skills translate over to soccer. It's a poor example. If you said great hockey players could probably do well with lacrosse then I would be more inclined to agree with you. Or if you said that we would have better lacrosse players if so many people that were great at football and lacrosse in high school stuck with lacrosse rather than football then I'd have to agree with that since it's actually a common occurrence.

I am sorry for your loss, man.. I truly feel for you here! had a similar situation happen in the past and lost a friend which led me to a nasty drug run which almost led me to killing myself (unintentionally). it was my friends family who had a sit w/ me saying that my friend who passed would NOT have wanted to see me go that way and they truly did help; of course, since then, I started to use and use HARD again but it has nothing to do w/ him passing and just me being the addict that I am. please stay strong man and do your best; I know being an addict is NOT EASY and we have to WANT TO STAY CLEAN but try your best and realize your friend would not want to see you pass as well.

I started my methadone treatment the other day and they only started me on 20MG dosage, which is extremely low coming from a gram+ day habit. so I am still using on top of the methadone and they are well aware and are OK w/ that.. which I DONT UNDERSTAND but I guess that is what they have to do. really makes no sense to me, nor will it ever, but thats how it is for everyone I guess.

here you have an addict telling you he does 1-2grams of dope a day, even more if he had the cash, and needs help, but you ONLY give him 20MG to start because that is the standard? and you know I will go use more and be sick w/ that 20MG and are OK w/ me going to score dope and get high? why? ugh.

best of luck, man. and again, sorry for what happened to your friend. I wish you nothing but the best.

because if a little shithead said his habit was a gram of dope a day and say he got started at 50mgs and fell out cuz he was'nt using a gram of dope a day but just 40mgs of oxy a day. that clinic would be in some shit.

Well back on the Suboxone today, been riding out an approximately 3 month long stint of everyday use after a similarly long stint of using basically nothing but Suboxone. Not really been BL'ing too much, but I figured I'd write something here about my recent heroin use. Dug my financial situation into an even greater whole (which was not an easy task), accumalating more debt than ever before, but still someway making all my payments. Though some are a little late, like my student loans which I am waiting until tomo to pay because I'd overdraw my acct 2 more times, they were only due Saturday and its like the first or second time I've been late depending on the loan, so i doubt they drop the hammer on me for it. As it is, I am overdrawing the account for like the 3rd or 4th time week a row and so by so much $ this time that my paycheck, along with the student loan payments, will leave me with somewhere in the $100 range in my account after the paycheck clears on Thursday. The bank must love me, I am like $29 in their pocket every week, if not more.

You should try Woodforest Bank--the one in Walmart. If you overdraw they never ever charge a fee. Just have to bring your balance to positive before they'll cash a check or anything. But there is none of that $6 per day crap.

Or if you said that we would have better lacrosse players if so many people that were great at football and lacrosse in high school stuck with lacrosse rather than football then I'd have to agree with that since it's actually a common occurrence.

Most of the (white) guys I played with all choose lacrosse over football because it basically comes down to DIII football (and getting no scholarship money) or DI lacrosse (and getting partial scholarship, very rare to see full tuition freshman year - basically you have a meeting with the head coach at the end of each season where you can attempt to get more money.) Plus there is less wear on your body, you make awesome connections (most guys come from private high schools with their father on Wall Street type deal) and the prestige is high.

Rtrain - hope to be doing the same thing soon

Carl - yo man don't take things so personal, I'm just fed up with heroin at the moment

I just don't think that soccer is a sport where being a good athlete translates into being a good player. Having great ball control with your legs/feet isn't something that any great athlete can just pick up. If I were to pick basketball players that might make good soccer players it would be point guards though. LeBron James is probably too big to make a good soccer player imo.

Michael Jordan was the best basketball player ever and when he tried to cross over to baseball (which he had experience playing) he wasn't an MLB caliber player although he was given a shot. Actually he may have deserved the shot but he would never be able to represent our nation in the sport. So while some athletes might have been good at the sport if they had switched at a young age or had just played soccer since they were young, I doubt any of them would qualify as leaders in the sport.

I just don't see how football or basketball skills translate over to soccer. It's a poor example. If you said great hockey players could probably do well with lacrosse then I would be more inclined to agree with you. Or if you said that we would have better lacrosse players if so many people that were great at football and lacrosse in high school stuck with lacrosse rather than football then I'd have to agree with that since it's actually a common occurrence.

Watching the end of the soccer game today, it does seem the athletes like PG in basketball are likely the size that'd be good for soccer. Belgium brought in the guy who dominated with fraash legs, apparently he is a real good player so it was odd they kept him benched so long, but it worked. He is like 6'3", so that is tall but not crazy tall. A lot of good goal scorers are in the 6" range, so that is pretty similar to PGs in bball. Though that guy Messi who is suppose to be a top 3 player in the world is like 5'7", and they say he was so small growing up that he needed growth hormones in his youth.

You should try Woodforest Bank--the one in Walmart. If you overdraw they never ever charge a fee. Just have to bring your balance to positive before they'll cash a check or anything. But there is none of that $6 per day crap.

Not sure if they have those int he Walmarts around here. Never noticed but don't have a Walmart that is convenient until they finish up building the one that'll be in my hometown. The overdraws are not that bad, I mean it does suck, I got 1 a few weeks ago when I though I should've had enough until payday, but I ended up going over by like less than $1 and that time it pissed me off to pay the fee. They don't add on fees per day at my bank, I think most won't unless it been a week or something. Its not even that bad compared to all the interest that my credit debt, car loan and student loans continue to accrue, but at least I can write off the student loans for tax return money.

Most of the (white) guys I played with all choose lacrosse over football because it basically comes down to DIII football (and getting no scholarship money) or DI lacrosse (and getting partial scholarship, very rare to see full tuition freshman year - basically you have a meeting with the head coach at the end of each season where you can attempt to get more money.) Plus there is less wear on your body, you make awesome connections (most guys come from private high schools with their father on Wall Street type deal) and the prestige is high.

Rtrain - hope to be doing the same thing soon

Carl - yo man don't take things so personal, I'm just fed up with heroin at the moment

Hahah, that makes sense to me, because D3 football is basically glorified high school. Basically draws the same crowd sizes.

And good luck with the transition, try to ween down, I think it helps a ton.

Last edited:
Watching the end of the soccer game today, it does seem the athletes like PG in basketball are likely the size that'd be good for soccer. Belgium brought in the guy who dominated with fraash legs, apparently he is a real good player so it was odd they kept him benched so long, but it worked. He is like 6'3", so that is tall but not crazy tall. A lot of good goal scorers are in the 6" range, so that is pretty similar to PGs in bball. Though that guy Messi who is suppose to be a top 3 player in the world is like 5'7", and they say he was so small growing up that he needed growth hormones in his youth.

Not sure if they have those int he Walmarts around here. Never noticed but don't have a Walmart that is convenient until they finish up building the one that'll be in my hometown. The overdraws are not that bad, I mean it does suck, I got 1 a few weeks ago when I though I should've had enough until payday, but I ended up going over by like less than $1 and that time it pissed me off to pay the fee. They don't add on fees per day at my bank, I think most won't unless it been a week or something. Its not even that bad compared to all the interest that my credit debt, car loan and student loans continue to accrue, but at least I can write off the student loans for tax return money.

Hahah, that makes sense to me, because D3 football is basically glorified high school. Basically draws the same crowd sizes.

And good luck with the transition, try to ween down, I think it helps a ton.

Haha they've been building that Wal-Mart on Rt 1 for a minute right haha. Now I know your hometown lol watch out.

Also RTrain glad to hear the sub transition was easy for you and worked better than you expected. That gives me hope. I keep fucking myself over.

I'll get settled on bupe only after 3 days and stay exclusively with bupe for 5 or so totally days @ 2-4mg/day. Then I'll end up wanting to use for what I hope will only be a day or two tops and lower my dose to ~.5mg to keep bupe in my system and eventually it will turn to nearly a week run and I'm back at square one like where I'm at now. Used a small amount yesterday and barely anything today, but will be feeling OK till I wake up tomorrow.

Well I atually have put it off, I stupidly made it thru the hard part, then I had work and couldn't deal with it so I had to get something to get thru my work days. After that I will.

But I know what you mean about the whole cycle of getting one them, feeling alright after that couple days where they don't help enough. Then thinking you can do a little, maybe just one weekend nights. Then you expand it a little and in 10 days you are basically back where you were.

I think you can make the transition pretty easy if you kind of ease in by using a little Sub in the morning and dope later on, then keep using more Sub and less dope each day. Almost like the Sub blocking is forcing you to taper. 1 problem with that is if I am doing dope I want to get high and enjoy myself, I don't want to just use it as a tool. That kind of strategy takes too much willpower. Also I always wait until I am at my bottom $ to switch over, so that kind of ruins any chance of a slow transition.

Oh and the Walmart will probably never actually open. I havent' even really looked at it recently to see how far along it is, but a few months ago some guy got burnt bad by a propane tank that leaked and it gave him freezer burn. Must've sucked to be that guy.

Effect - Why not up your sub dose to maybe 8mg and not use dope at all? One time in rehab I was getting 2mg once a day at the end of a taper and they mistakenly gave me 8mg twice and I was rocked.

I've got a little less then a week and I'm trying not to use more then a bun per day. Of course part of me is like go all out its you last chance, but its crazy - dope is one of the only activities you get no joy from the memory of how good it felt. So in two weeks it won't even matter how high I was...that's what I'm telling myself.

Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I'm doing quite well. Still on the methadone and for the most part 90% clean. Chipped a handful of times in 6 months, but it's not even worth it for me anymore. My head and body are in a good place now. And I am slowly working at cleaning up the mess I made of my life. Anyway.. I am sure people on here have heard of Jynxies Natural Habitat. The very famous heroin stamp blog (user submitted content, pictures, stamp ratings, etc) It was in VICE magazine, etc.

http://dequinceyjynxie.blogspot.com/
Well, Jynxie passed away. Murdered actually. They think she was murdered. With her boyfriend.

I wrote about it all on my blog, links to articles, etc. https://jerseyjunkie201.wordpress.com/
You will find the necessary information there, as much as I know. RIP to her and her boyfriend.

Hey alteknj - first of all, congrats on the change in lifestyle. keep working at it. I was way ahead of where i'm at now, started chipping and then got in trouble at home again. rebuilding over and over and over again is hard. i only know it's worth it by listening to others, especially when my own head tells me its impossible.

second, thanks for posting the info on paups and thanatos. it's 2 weeks old? but i had no idea, cause i hardly ever look at that other site after getting banned for what, i'm not sure, but that's not my point. that information really sucks. i went to the site immediately after reading your blog, but cant see the members only sections (obv) and cant read the obits or whatever they call them.

i didn't know them, except on-line. i felt a funny connection to paups, just from living in the same neighborhoods, around the same time, in brooklyn, although reading the news, I'm a good bit older than both of them. i started my addiction in nyc, on 7th st in LES, at a pretty well known spot. one that was there for years and years. she had plenty of stories about manhattan and brooklyn.

i hope neither one of them suffered -although in this situation, anything seems possible. what a fucking shitty reminder of the games we play. she used to post about being content and happy to be away from the big city, still using, but adjusting to the small town mid-west/out west lifestyle. can't say i want that - but i do want to retire some day and get away from it all, which seemed to be what they were working on.

what a fucking bummer. nothing to do with you, dude - i'm glad you mentioned it, cause otherwise, i would've never known.

peace to both of them.