• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

General Heroin Discussion 20 v. Walking Around in Women's Underwear

I always thought that was funny. If I didn't do dope I wouldn't know anything about stamp bags or how they have names (well maybe I'd have an idea after American Gangster). It's sort of one of those things that you only get if you're in the heroin culture. Some of them are pretty funny/clever.

I remember a few times getting ones with real nice graphics and nice lettering. You would think that the dope would be good in a bag that is of better quality, but it wasn't. The quality of the appearance of the bag doesn't usually mean much. Just the style (length, width, way it's folded, if it has an outer wrapper, etc.) will give you more of an indication where it's from. This will give you somewhat of an idea of how it'll be, but the potency always varies.

One of my favorite graphics was of a stick figure man at a gas pump holding the gas pumping device? (the nozzle?) in his hand. Under the graphic it said "Diesel". It was cute. :)

One of my favorite stamps (both in quality and appearance) was this 'glory' stamp that said it in a cloud with rays of sunshine around it. The ink was pink and I got that stamp for years. It was pretty much always fire, and dropped down to average dope here and there but usually always the same good dope.

I had met someone in detox that was getting that bag with his friends, and he said that they were all about it, and some even spoke about getting the stamp tattoo. I thought that was a bit extreme, but it looked really cool and wasn't drug specific so it could make a cool tattoo.

Those bags were so solid though. I remember when they were around but we also had other connects closer my boy would ask if I needed anything and I would be like yea I'll drop $50, but then if he said he was going to get 'glory' I would up my order to basically all my available dope funds. This stuff had people with moderate tolerances dropping from doing 2 baggers. It was on par with the best stuff I was getting from Brooklyn, but this stuff was out of a worse spot in Queens. The few times our guy ran out he would always be able to grab some bags for us from someone else in his project building since so many people around there are slinging.

The guy was an OG though, so you didn't want to piss him off. He was like just under 50 and would almost dress like a pimp and I saw him straight up bitch-slap someone whose money wasn't right. He didn't give deals on bags and would never front you, but sometimes if you were a little short when you got to him he would let you owe him, but next time you saw him he would just take out for it. 'I like a man who pays his debts' was what he said once when he just gave us less when my one boy owed him. He knew some of us were friends and the dick would sometimes short one of us out of what the other friend owed, even if we hadn't seen the friend in a bit.

He's in jail now and his boy that finally got paroled for a murder he did as a teen is running things for him. He's a way nicer guy all things considered, but he isn't as professional as the original guy. I guess that's the trade-off though.

The only other complaint I had about them was that they would have us meet them right next to a police precinct and would do the deal in the wide open. The one dude would actually count the money up in the air. Being white kids in the hood everyone would be looking at us. One time the dude that took over was standing there waiting for us which looked so shady, then leaned into the car to do the deal and right when we pulled away a white guy in a jeep pulled behind us so we thought we were done, and I hear the dealer yelling to us 'put that shit up' meaning stick it in our ass crack. Luckily it was either a fireman or something because we didn't get stopped, but I did get popped there a different time and it was just for being white in the hood as the cops never saw the deal and actually told us that they were looking for guns when they stopped us.

The area is consistently in the top 5 for gun violence and there had just been a murder there recently so they were cracking down at the time. It's one of the last true shitholes left in NY so there is tons of dirt going on there so if you are white you are just asking to get pulled over there. Worst place I have copped in hands down, and I do not miss copping there. Those cops talked so much shit to us that even the black dudes were getting pissed about it. Also a black detective told us that in his 20 years working there he had never seen white boys locked up in that precinct, which didn't make us feel any better. What did make us feel better was the fact that they missed the 18 bags on my boy when they strip searched us (probably since I was acting up so much that they thought it was on me so searched me more than them) so we were able to get high while locked up. They still planted a bag on us though in order to get the arrest. When they came back to process us and we asked the charge and they said poss of a controlled substance for a bag of heroin I told them that was bullshit and asked the stamp on the bag (since my boy only had that car for a few weeks and the only stamp we had gotten during that time was 'glory') but they had no answer.

Last edited:
^thats crooked as fuck, were you able to beat the charge or take a deal or what happened?

Yea its always a sweet lil victory when they dont find your shit. Used to keep it in my bra but started tucking it away after a female cop found it during a stop while i was on foot. I was getting picked up for a warrant once and had just picked up a gram and they didnt find it. It was the evening so all yhe girls in the holding tank were waiting to be brought downstairs and were all sleeping w the blanketsiver their faces. I had a bottle cap in my pocket they didnt take and mixed my dope up in it while i wasunder the blanket and snorted it. Ended up getting released on O.R. luckily the next morning at 6am and they had to kick me to wake me up i was in such a nice sleep.

Yea the major dope spot in downtown LA is right next to the downtown LAPD precinct. Its the biggest open air in LA. I guess the cops are so outnumbered they just let it fly. I mean they make arrests every once in awhile to give the impression theyre in control, but they dont got a hand on it like they think (or wish).

I was in NY back in 09. I was there the day Michael Jackson died. Within hours people were out on the street w buttons and shirts. Shit was funny. I wanna go back and explore their dope scene. Theres just so many fuckin people everywhere and I hate crowded places.

People think that drug dealers are all money hungry scum preying on people just so they can buy designer clothes and tricked out rides but my cousin had a wife and two kids he left behind. Even though He sold heroin that brought harm to others it was because he was partially ignorant, didn't graduate from high school, didn't know the true nature of addiction and could provide a service and product that was directly requested of him. He was not a saint nor is anybody else. He lived for his family and he lived extremely modestly. He would never leave any of his regular buyers sick. I think it says a lot about his character that his customers(a lot of them became friends) took it upon themselves to hunt this guy down and dole out street justice.

I'm sorry for your loss somn, your cousin sounds like a really solid guy. Some "careers," like hard drug salesman, do stereotypically attract a certain person, but not exclusively by any account. In my mind, it's often the customers who are worse than the dealer. The supplier is taking on some responsibility at least, and you'd have to be a cruel heartless pos to get people addicted just for more customers. It's terrible that his life was ended that way. The moral people who do what they need to do are the best ones around, and some day we'll wonder why we so crazy to banish the pharmacists and invite the clandestine.

Tommy boy i feel ya about the old crowd. Most my old crowds in jail, worse off than before (and i thought a few couldnt get any worse), and a couple ODd. A few have gotten out and are doing well which i love to see. Just a reality check about the future.

Yeah, I saw that in some of friends too, fortunately not my friends from growing up and college as much as other random people I've met along the way (especially in rehab, but I guess that's to be expected).

^thats crooked as fuck, were you able to beat the charge or take a deal or what happened?

Yea its always a sweet lil victory when they dont find your shit. Used to keep it in my bra but started tucking it away after a female cop found it during a stop while i was on foot. I was getting picked up for a warrant once and had just picked up a gram and they didnt find it. It was the evening so all yhe girls in the holding tank were waiting to be brought downstairs and were all sleeping w the blanketsiver their faces. I had a bottle cap in my pocket they didnt take and mixed my dope up in it while i wasunder the blanket and snorted it. Ended up getting released on O.R. luckily the next morning at 6am and they had to kick me to wake me up i was in such a nice sleep.

Yea the major dope spot in downtown LA is right next to the downtown LAPD precinct. Its the biggest open air in LA. I guess the cops are so outnumbered they just let it fly. I mean they make arrests every once in awhile to give the impression theyre in control, but they dont got a hand on it like they think (or wish).

I was in NY back in 09. I was there the day Michael Jackson died. Within hours people were out on the street w buttons and shirts. Shit was funny. I wanna go back and explore their dope scene. Theres just so many fuckin people everywhere and I hate crowded places.

They dropped it down to a violation the first time I saw the judge. That's just how it is in the city. If you only have misdemeanors there you are walking the next day, even with priors.

It's late Thursday night or early Friday morning, depending on how you want to call it (3:24am). So early today (Thursday) I had bought heroin for Thursday. Then because I was going to be busy tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday and my guy had good dope I decided to go pick up bags for Friday and Saturday. I was going to have these bags for these two days and then I was going to take sub on Sunday.

So it's now 3:26am and I only have enough left to get through Friday. If I save any for Saturday it's going to make Friday a bit bumpy and I wouldn't have much for Saturday, so now I'm basically forced to pick up again tomorrow since I won't have time to on Saturday.

Every time I buy for more than one day ahead I always end up using a lot that night and still end up having to pick up on the day I was trying to not pick up on. Quite frustrating and expensive. Now I have to buy more gas too. 8)

It's late Thursday night or early Friday morning, depending on how you want to call it (3:24am). So early today (Thursday) I had bought heroin for Thursday. Then because I was going to be busy tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday and my guy had good dope I decided to go pick up bags for Friday and Saturday. I was going to have these bags for these two days and then I was going to take sub on Sunday.

So it's now 3:26am and I only have enough left to get through Friday. If I save any for Saturday it's going to make Friday a bit bumpy and I wouldn't have much for Saturday, so now I'm basically forced to pick up again tomorrow since I won't have time to on Saturday.

Every time I buy for more than one day ahead I always end up using a lot that night and still end up having to pick up on the day I was trying to not pick up on. Quite frustrating and expensive. Now I have to buy more gas too. 8)
It happens to all of us dope heads. I would do that too buy enough on Thursday to last till Monday after work. And I would be almost out Friday night. I feel your pain man.

"What? No, I'm not on drugs. Falling asleep while standing on your feet in the bathroom is totally normal"

You love to argue.

For a country that puts so much time and effort into sports and has such elaborate leagues we really don't do well on the world stage in soccer.

Haha, and you don't?

All the different sports and leagues we have is the reason we aren't better at soccer. All our best athletes play football or basketball. In other countries everyone plays soccer.

They dropped it down to a violation the first time I saw the judge. That's just how it is in the city. If you only have misdemeanors there you are walking the next day, even with priors.

Yea thats what I love about LA, you walk out as soon as you see the judge (which is about a two day wait which sucks. If you get arrested on thursday sometimes dont see the judge until tuesday). Posession charges aint no thang here. Did meetings and got mine knocked off my record and case closed. Its the total opposite where i grew up in alaska. Got a posession charge and spent awhile in jail over a fuckin needle. ONE dirty rig. Was going to go to trial but got antsy and took the deal. Got fucked w a felony for a rig just so i could get out.

I havent done dope in several days. By the night time im too tired to hit myself and just go to sleep. It feels amazing waking up w energy and not in some deep dark sleepy coma all day. I will probably use tonight though.

Haha, and you don't?

All the different sports and leagues we have is the reason we aren't better at soccer. All our best athletes play football or basketball. In other countries everyone plays soccer.

I don't really like arguing, you just keep replying with incorrect rebuttals. If I didn't know about this then I would not reply.

You should have just stopped when you said that making it to the knockout round was something to be proud of. That's just LOL worthy. I was trying to think of an appropriate analogy and the best I could think of was that would be like saying, "Well I didn't end up getting a date to prom, but my mom thinks I'm handsome".

The reason why we're not good at soccer has nothing to do with what we were talking about. My original point was for how much everyone seems to like soccer during the World Cup the US has never had a great showing on the world stage. You haven't refuted that, nor can you, and we're dancing around that onto other topics that don't have to do with that original point.

Anyways, the reasons you put aren't good reasons. We have plenty of soccer leagues. We have town leagues, We have select, travel, and premiere leagues. We have high school teams. We have college teams. We have a professional soccer league. Plus, the build for our best football and basketball players isn't the same build as someone playing soccer.

Well things have been a little rough for me lately as you guys may well know. I have been numbing myself everyday since my cousin was killed. I made an appointment for the doctor on Monday to see about getting back on Mdone for a while and to get a small benzo script to have on hand. I don't wan't to get hooked on benzos again but they will be useful to have around. I will probably try to get my 40mgs per day of Mdone again. Thank you guys so much for all your support. It has meant so much to me.

Another individual was picked up in connection with the murder. I guess the one guy wasn't working alone. I will keep you guys up dated as I find out more. Once again thank you so much. I will post back again when I am not so busy. Wish me luck with getting my Mdone script back. -Somni

The reason there was no direct response was because I didn't want to argue, but reading what you wrote I don't think you know yourself too well. Getting to the knockout stage is a huge deal. Considering over 165 countries attempt to qualify it means we are in the top ten percent of teams. That's like making the AFC/NFC conference championship game. Italy, England and Portugal didn't even make it this year. Our best athletes don't play soccer. In other countries they do. If our best played soccer we would win a World Cup. Fuck man its that simple.

Somnilicious, it seems like the police are on top of things, I'll say a little prayer for you and your family.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but you're way off. The US team isn't proud of just making it to the knockout stage, nor should they be. You're just way off base on this.

I'm not speculating. That isn't that great of an achievement. When i get home i could further explain why but there is no point if you seriously believe otherwise.

Edit:
Oh man. I just read your full post. If you think the reason we haven't won is because our top athletes are playing other sports, and if they had played soccer instead we would have won....well you're just clueless man. That is either borderline delusional or you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the sports. You're beyond rationalizing with

Last edited:
No competitor would be happy with anything expect the championship. However, if you don't think that Klinsmann and the rest are breathing easier now that they made the round of 16 you're wrong man.

What don't you get about the fact our best athletes don't play soccer and that is the main reason we aren't one of the best? Do you not understand this? Its an extremely easy concept.

What do you do for a living?

Well things have been a little rough for me lately as you guys may well know. I have been numbing myself everyday since my cousin was killed. I made an appointment for the doctor on Monday to see about getting back on Mdone for a while and to get a small benzo script to have on hand. I don't wan't to get hooked on benzos again but they will be useful to have around. I will probably try to get my 40mgs per day of Mdone again. Thank you guys so much for all your support. It has meant so much to me.

Another individual was picked up in connection with the murder. I guess the one guy wasn't working alone. I will keep you guys up dated as I find out more. Once again thank you so much. I will post back again when I am not so busy. Wish me luck with getting my Mdone script back. -Somni

I am sorry for your loss, man.. I truly feel for you here! had a similar situation happen in the past and lost a friend which led me to a nasty drug run which almost led me to killing myself (unintentionally). it was my friends family who had a sit w/ me saying that my friend who passed would NOT have wanted to see me go that way and they truly did help; of course, since then, I started to use and use HARD again but it has nothing to do w/ him passing and just me being the addict that I am. please stay strong man and do your best; I know being an addict is NOT EASY and we have to WANT TO STAY CLEAN but try your best and realize your friend would not want to see you pass as well.

I started my methadone treatment the other day and they only started me on 20MG dosage, which is extremely low coming from a gram+ day habit. so I am still using on top of the methadone and they are well aware and are OK w/ that.. which I DONT UNDERSTAND but I guess that is what they have to do. really makes no sense to me, nor will it ever, but thats how it is for everyone I guess.

here you have an addict telling you he does 1-2grams of dope a day, even more if he had the cash, and needs help, but you ONLY give him 20MG to start because that is the standard? and you know I will go use more and be sick w/ that 20MG and are OK w/ me going to score dope and get high? why? ugh.

best of luck, man. and again, sorry for what happened to your friend. I wish you nothing but the best.

What don't you get about the fact our best athletes don't play soccer and that is the main reason we aren't one of the best? Do you not understand this? Its an extremely easy concept.

Hahahaha that's so just wrong

Why would the top football players be able to be the best soccer players? Or baseball or basketball or hockey, etc? Different body types are better for different sports. Different skill sets are needed for different sports. You have noticed that you don't use your hands in soccer, save for throw-ins and the goalie, yet they are used greatly in those other sports.

I'm sure a 300lb linebacker would be able to cover the 10+ miles a pro soccer player will cover during a 90minute game.

Delusions or lack of understanding of fundamentals.

And what is going on in this World Cup has no bearing on this conversation. Again, for the umpteenth time, just making the knockout round is not anything anyone on the US team is going to be proud about. Yes, making it there would mean they're happy that they are still in contention, but just making it there really isn't all that great.

Edit:

Not being a dick or anything, but have you ever been on a team? Have you ever been on a championship team or a team that was very successful? A successful team has a lot more components to it than merely putting together skilled individuals.

Last edited:
Yea thats what I love about LA, you walk out as soon as you see the judge (which is about a two day wait which sucks. If you get arrested on thursday sometimes dont see the judge until tuesday). Posession charges aint no thang here. Did meetings and got mine knocked off my record and case closed. Its the total opposite where i grew up in alaska. Got a posession charge and spent awhile in jail over a fuckin needle. ONE dirty rig. Was going to go to trial but got antsy and took the deal. Got fucked w a felony for a rig just so i could get out.

I havent done dope in several days. By the night time im too tired to hit myself and just go to sleep. It feels amazing waking up w energy and not in some deep dark sleepy coma all day. I will probably use tonight though.

Yea it took me longer to see the judge in NYC than it did in the suburbs. In the suburbs I was one of like 20 people that went to see the judge in the morning. Actually there were like 15 females as well.

But in the city there were way more people and we were moved around through various 'bullpens' as the frequent flyers called them, so there were like 100 of us that were separated probably by severity of the crime (people with misdemeanor charges in one of several 'bullpens' for that, and different ones for the felony charges. Then there were female ones too.

We had gotten picked up at like 11am on a weekday and didn't see the judge until the following night. The third kid being charged with us was diabetic and needed insulin so they brought him to the hospital and so he was another day behind us. After being released we had to go back to the precinct to get the car (another benefit of NYC since they would have impounded the car in the burbs and it would have been a few hundred to get it out) and we saw him being moved into the van where he would be brought back to court so me and my friend were yelling to him that the charge was going to be dropped down to a violation and so to not say shit, which the detectives didn't like since we were basically telling all of them that if the only had misdemeanors they would be walking out the next day.

That reminds me of how shitty of an area it was that we were copping in. The detectives actually took some part out of my friends car to prevent it from starting so it couldn't be stolen (they gave it right back when we got out) but keep in mind that the car was being kept in the parking lot of the police precinct, and apparently the people in that hood don't care and would steal the car from there anyway.

What's their policy with benzos? A lot of clinics have zero tolerance for them. Anyway be careful. I'm coming up on one year off of benzos next week, and that was after using them daily since 2005 so I'm pretty proud of being able to get off of them after having used them every single day (minus maybe 7 days total in all those years) and having to worry about having my script each month. God I don't miss benzo dependence. At least with opiates you don't have to fear death if you can't get any. Sheesh.

Hahahaha that's so just wrong

Why would the top football players be able to be the best soccer players? Or baseball or basketball or hockey, etc? Different body types are better for different sports. Different skill sets are needed for different sports. You have noticed that you don't use your hands in soccer, save for throw-ins and the goalie, yet they are used greatly in those other sports.

I'm sure a 300lb linebacker would be able to cover the 10+ miles a pro soccer player will cover during a 90minute game.

Delusions or lack of understanding of fundamentals.

And what is going on in this World Cup has no bearing on this conversation. Again, for the umpteenth time, just making the knockout round is not anything anyone on the US team is going to be proud about. Yes, making it there would mean they're happy that they are still in contention, but just making it there really isn't all that great.

Edit:

Not being a dick or anything, but have you ever been on a team? Have you ever been on a championship team or a team that was very successful? A successful team has a lot more components to it than merely putting together skilled individuals.

I agree with you. His argument may hold water with some other sports (like football / lacrosse) but not with soccer.

Carl,around 1987 I was working as a phone man doing badge deals. We were doin East Haven Firefighters Ass. and cold callin into New Haven. I got a convienence store owner on the phone ,pitchin him,etc. when here starts complaining about all the drug dealers around his store. Well,you know what happened next. I double checked the address,got directions(and weird looks) from the firemen and off we went. Found the place which was like a one-way square and as we turned the 3rd corner there it was. The funny thing is the brick wall they were all leaning back on was painted yellow and I remember thinking that they all looked like a bunch of flies caught on those yellow fly strips.It was hilarious. We had found our new spot,wrapped up the East Haven gig in about 6 weeks,managed to leave with decent a roll and it was off to Southington,which has its own stories.