• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just on life, though the above was fostered in me by a multitude of psychedelic experiences over the years.

stop watchin me go to the toilet and masturbating u wierdo nsa and the rest :sus:

Last edited:
I'm thankful for my children and World of Warcraft lol because without having PVP to kill shit after my kids drive me crazy, I'd go over the edge.

Everyday i remind myself that no matter how shitty things get..... I'm above ground. It's hard to see while you're in it but since coming off heroin i've realized that if your life isn't going the way you want...... take steps and change it.

I am thankful that my dad called me and is putting me back on his health insurance. Oh my god, one less thing I have to worry about. I just lost my state insurance when I turned 21 in september… so yes, I am more than glad.

Everyday i remind myself that no matter how shitty things get..... I'm above ground. It's hard to see while you're in it but since coming off heroin i've realized that if your life isn't going the way you want...... take steps and change it.

Awesome post, and I feel the same a lot myself. I get in these mental trips about how crappy things are but I have the ability these days (and I don't really think it was ever gone) to tell myself to not give up, and to work things out. Nothing is worth giving up my freedom, my life, my creativity. I need to cherish what I'm capable of instead of being scared to be a free thinker. I have felt so pushed away from wanting to succeed that I really haven't ever been able too, but I now am looking forward to my future, more and more as I understand that the time and effort I put into each day is how quickly I will achieve such things.

-dp

Thankful that getting stuff done means its finally done. Thankful that the shady company that was trying to fuck me changed its tune buy 180 degrees after is sicked the government on their scamming asses.

Thankful for my son, family, dog, and my health.

Awesome post, and I feel the same a lot myself. I get in these mental trips about how crappy things are but I have the ability these days (and I don't really think it was ever gone) to tell myself to not give up, and to work things out. Nothing is worth giving up my freedom, my life, my creativity. I need to cherish what I'm capable of instead of being scared to be a free thinker. I have felt so pushed away from wanting to succeed that I really haven't ever been able too, but I now am looking forward to my future, more and more as I understand that the time and effort I put into each day is how quickly I will achieve such things.

-dp

:) Awesome man

This dark time of the year is usually when i get into a bad funk with SAD. This has happened ever since i can remeber. This year im exspierincing the exact opposite. I have no symptoms at all and am doing great. I am very thankful for this.

I'm thankful to have regained my sobriety. Almost 30 days. This has resulted in me restoring an amazing relationship.

Yes holidays are stressful for me too, especially since I am the bad seed of a very successful family.

Sometimes I don't even want to go to the big Xmas eve party, but every year I always make it and things are always alright.

It's usually just all in my head, in my self centered universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.