• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What has been the strongest drug addiction you've faced?

thanks jennie76

Jennie76,

Thank you for reading and responding to my story. I would love to have a friend, a chat, and someone to listen.

Nicotine by far.

I have never (nor have any intention to) tried the most addictive drugs like Heroin or Meth but I have had a taste for most other substances. Nothing has come close to Nicotine in terms of physical addiction for me. Still smoking close to a pack a day after seven attempts to quit in two years :(

Weed would be a dfistant second but that's because I was using daily, and it was mostly psychological and much easier to quit.

The current one that i have now besides alchohol addiction is the only addiction i've ever had. its really strong and is ruining my life. but what do us druggies say? it doesn't matter because i found my next high. life=pointless to me

Spice with a synthetic opiate as the active ingredient, brand name "Over the Top"
I was unaware that i was gong through opiate withdrawl because i had never messed around with opiates.
I went online did some research and i had all the symptoms of opiate withdrawl.
The spice was $10 a gram so i would buy it just to avoid being sick every morning. Eventually though i realizied if i grew a pair and dealt with it,i would never have to suffer like that again.
I am glad i learned my lesson and will never play around with opiates,or any other chem that i am not familar with. The high isnt worth the low IMO

Methadone, tobacco and sugar imo ..

Last edited:
Caffeine believe it or not heh. Over cigarettes, methadone, alcohol, sedatives, amphetamines, and everything else.

Fentanyl patches and oxycodone. It was more of the physical withdrawal. The opiates are the worst drugs. Even though I have chronic pain, I abused the drugs that were suppose to help me.
I also take dextroamphetamine and adderall, depends on what they have in stock, but never abused them.

I'm coming to realize the harsh grip speed (ice) can grab onto one with. I know I need to get shit done, and I enjoy the way it kicks my ass into gear to be able to do so. Ever since my first hit out of that burner, it has been a great topic of interest to research. I try to learn harm- reduction and inform it to other users who worry me. I love the way I think when on it, and I hate it. I feel stupid, but my creative writing excels. Metaphors forms upon my reach with ease, and I can easily take advantage of them in a creative story or in lyrics. Can't stand the depression part, as it is a heavy one. Currently doing better, and trying to go back to the only good effects of speed and doing it wisely. It is a bit of a struggle, however. There is no way I would ever do any speed if I was depressed. I couldn't imagine it. Literal hell.

Caffeine believe it or not heh. Over cigarettes, methadone, alcohol, sedatives, amphetamines, and everything else.

yeah strangely i could kick heroin and methadone and stay away from them but i cannot kick and give up caffeine even though it kinda makes me feel like shit but gets me going..

My most crippling addiction is probably weed. As funny as it sounds. Due to my psychological addiction I'm kind of a cranky ass hole without smoking. But I also get annoyed easily when I'm hungry or overly tired.