What album/song are you addicted to atm?

I devoured Beyoncé's Lemonade when it first dropped (Hold Up, Sorry, Daddy Lessons and Sandcastles are without equal). Right now, I'm so irked at how much I like The Weeknd's Starboy. I keep repeating it's because of Daft Punk. I just discovered Kaleo's Way Down We Go. Outstanding. His voice is edible. I also really like Bishop Briggs' Wild Horses, River and especially The Way I Do.

somehow i wake up at 5am, smoke weed all day, yet i don't get tired... /me \_(ツ)_/¯

^^didn't that guy bang his cousin? I'm sure plenty of people on here, have done that ;)

Anyway, Stone Temple Pilots - Thank You

1. Vasoline
2. Down
3. Wicked Garden
4. Big Empty
5. Plush
6. Big Bang Baby
7. Creep
8. Lady Picture Show
9. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart
10.Interstate Love Song
11. All In The Suit That You Wear
12. Sex Type Thing
13. Days Of The Week
14. Sour Girl
15. Plush(Acoustic Version)

Track 6 wakes me up in the morning !!

Edit: Anything by Phish or Grateful Dead also.

Last edited:
I got so much music both in physical and digital format that I'm catching up to stuff past 2006 these days, the last Sick Of It All album is amazing, a lot better than the 2010 album. The song 2061 is a kick behind the head of old school hardcore with modern production, stuff that SOIA has been doing since their second LP, but still none of 'em are the same really. Anyway, if there's a lyrics thread, that one hits home pretty hard too, now I want to buy their anthology DVD with 30 years of live footage from different eras and a new EP, one talking about how Sanders was screwed from the rigged DNC primaries, I'll listen to it when I finally listen to "Last Act Of Defiance" that came up in late 2014. I haven't been listening to music since I hung up my guitar 4 years ago, didn't realize I was depressed, only the smallest dose of Trimipramine is bringing my soul back and this song is bringing it back, big time.

An awful bastardisation lol but if you can't tear apart that you love, psychologically, then you haven't built the strength to love it.
No room for flimsy shite in life - it's far too harsh. ;)