What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Can't help it, but any late 70's version of Shakedown St or Dancing in the Streets. Also early 90's The music never stopped all by The Grateful Dead.

^ nice - Songs Our Daddy Taught Us is one of my all-time favourite albums.

For some reason, I especially love the fact that the brothers were allegedly not close. Something cool in how perfectly their voices harmonised, and nothing else. :)

Fuck, I love the music of the early rock period, such as this. Its so perfectly written.

^ as do i. glad my dad has a huge collection of it on vinyl.

every now and then a shawty lo song comes up on my random playlist and i get sad thinking about recent passing. such a crazy beat.

Totally the new post-hardcore album Prey by Planes Mistaken For Stars. They are my favourite band and went on hiatus for 10 years, before coming out with this beautiful sickness. Ever since I listened to them they were broken up, it really surprised me when they got back together and their new stuff is amazing. beautiful album artwork too!! I don't even know what song to choose, every one is awesome.

Also, a little Macklemore admittedly %)

Last edited:
RDP, thanks! You got me into some new music. I really really want to learn this one on guitar soon. I love it a lot, great track. It helped me get the anger out too when I very nearly relapsed on dilaudid earlier today after 8 days clean time. Thanks man... I'm gonna love learning this one. Didn't realize I triple posted lol... fuck sorry ladies and gents.

I've been hooked on this classic band from mexico. 99% of their songs are about love but the music is on point.

pretty funky bass

this thanksgiving i am thankful for g-g-g-g-unit.

u chasin these bitches instead of chasin your paper ? :? u a sucka for love nigga i'm money makin o0o0ouuuuu

Last edited: