• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a tbsp of bal kratom
some excellent pot
.25mg clonazepam
half an L&M Menthol
0ne pint of Natural Light to be followed by a cup of coffee.

So far a great start.

300mg pregabalin
60mg DHC
and a biriyani curry...breakfast of champions.

Since I slept my entire day away yesterday, I obviously woke up early as phuq.

Dosed like 6mg red vein thai earlier, feeling some methadone WD's from the eyeballed dose reductions I've been making at the clinic. At least threw out ~15-20mg of my usual 70mg yesterday morning. Just dosed 12mg more or that red thai. Wanted to experience a morning dose of kratom, before the methadone has gotten a chance to completely saturate my receptors... although, even at 50-60mg I still felt the unique, pseudo-opioid effects of mitragyna speciosa, because it was red vein thai alongside methadone- i got the nods.

Look forward to coming up on some kratom and l-theanine + coffee's nootropic effect this morning. Too bad I don't have any cannabis to test out and potentiate the questionable psychedelia of kratom.

2 cups coffee

Usually, it would be .5g black tar IV, .8g speed IV, j hash/dro mix, fifth vodka, half a pack of cigs. So, I guess that's progress . . .

3rd day of sobriety so I had to amp the coffee up several notches.

So sluggish...

1mg buprenorphine
Some shatter hash oil
Bacon eggs hash browns and toast

2g of fish oil
300mg brewer's yeast
500mg of gingko biloa
500mg Vit. C
Coffee

A few shots of whiskey
.25mg clonazepam
great pot
a random amount of bali kratom

As soon as i down the kratom I will pack some copenhagen straight and feel alright.

Well i guess 10mg ambien. I took it about an hour and a half ago and i'm not asleep, so i guess i might as well just stay up.

70mg methadone
5mg valium
3mg clonazepam
300mg gabapentin
150mg l-theanine
Coffee

Now drinking a mango x pineapple smoothie, mmmm! And some fresh McD's fries. Now I just need weed to perfect this day :)

EDIT: Weed/dabs and Nas- Illmatic and Jets To Brazil- Orange Rhyming Dictionary on rpt.

Last edited:
Sippin on the first cup o Joe listening to some new tunes. Might add some 5htp and will take 3600mg fish oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.