• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tea
Coffee
2 Beers
1mg Etiz
4-FA (very small dose)

most of this was very early morning as in like 3am or so. 8)

Woke up sick as a dawg... the stuff I have right now is weird, it'll feel good and get me high but then four hours later I'll actually start getting sick.

Feeling better now though. Sharks VS Kings tonight - goooo Sharks!

I woke up very sick (probably a cold, not opiate related) so I don't know what to do. Today's 420 but smoking really hurts my throat so it's kind of frustating not being able to smoke or go out today, maybe I'll Vape some weed later (the vapor is also irritating :p )

So for the moment just some chamomile tea :\

A very low dose of methadone(30 mgs) just enough to hold me for most the day..hopefully. and a bowl of resin. Having some minor rebound anxiety from all the valium I've ate this last week

4mg buprenorphine
coffee

Happy Easter for those who celebrate this boring holiday.

1 cup coffee
3600mg fish oil

first day off weed and amphetamine after five-day bender; the amp hurts the most as it could have easily been a months supply; think I might have some booze

weed
coffee

no cigarettes. spent everything i had on weed and records. wont have moneys until midnight, when my check comes in.

1 bag of dope iv
.25 g vaped sour deseil
everything bagel w/ cream cheese
coffee
slices of water melon
....staring at a bag of pills mixed with seroquel, 3/4 of a xanny bar and two 2mg extended release xanax

citimidine, Diphenhydramine, grapefruit juice, 80mg CWE'd oxy, cigarette, and a cup of coffee.

Double shot of espresso. I'm on a self-prescribed sobriety binge for the week...weekend starts on Thursday.

Weed
Banana
Rhodiola
Yerba Mate

And hopefully I can add cigarette in a few hours.

Some chronic. a couple cups of coffee. a klonopin. and maybe 1.5tbsp of kratom. Gotta work a couple hours today.

65Mgs of methadone
Decaf coffee
Joint(split with one other person)
2Mgs klonopin
Newports

80 mgs mdones
1 mg kpin
Cup of coffee
Bong bowl of bud
Didn't sleep last night, feeling very tired but I have to keep going until 3pm I just wanna nap lol
Nodding the phuck out. Oh shit and I have a dentist appt. May have to reschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.