• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I had
100 mg methadone
25 mg valium
12 oz cran redbull
Couple bowls of weed
Bunch or cigarettes

2 beers a while ago
a tbsp of Bali kratom
.25mg clonazepam
good weed

Watching Starsky and Hutch and feeling good but not to good.

Last edited:
1-1.5ish mg of sub
1.5 mg etizolam
Coffee
Bong hits
Cigs

Time to call verizon and try to see wtf is up with my our internet connection. This shit eats my data up on my phone. Verizon sucks major donkey dick.

Same as usual for me:
300mg pregabalin
60mg DHC
not completely dull but nothing to write home about.

A very low dose of methadone ( 35 mgs ) just enough to hold me for the day
Cup of coffee
5 mgs valium
Cigarettes
Will prolly take a lot more valium and another cup of coffee here ina few

4mg Bupe
1 brew
vape pen

I'm gonna go back dosing only 2mg of bupe and see how that affects me as I read on another forum that "less is more" with buprenorphine, due to a thing called NORbuprenorphine, or something.

it's true. i used to only take .5mg/day after coming off an IV dope habit.

my morning fix was

spliff
cig
tea
rhodiola
Madvillainy and some MF Doom

Madvillainy and some MF Doom
I really like DOOMs "MM FOOD" and the album he did with DangerMouse. The DangerDoom collaboration is fucking sick.

My morning fix was .15 of that excellent dope I've been doing for the past few days.

My friend hit me up around 2AM last night and told me to be ready to go in the morning cause it was his birthday.He woke me up with a text around 10AM and I hopped in the shower and got ready, he picked me up, went and got coffee and headed over to Lynn to meetup with my connect.

We pulled up on the street like 2 minutes before the runners did and the whole process just went as smooth as I could have hoped for (been awesome how fast and consistent this particular connect has been as of late) and just made for a great morning.

I really like DOOMs "MM FOOD" and the album he did with DangerMouse. The DangerDoom collaboration is fucking sick.

MM FOOD is a dope record. That was what I was listening to when I made that post.

Haven't checked out DangerDoom yet, but I take it I should? I'm gonna put that on right now then.

^ Good shit man, definitely worth at least checking it out. This sounds dumb, but I always get nervous telling someone to check out a particular track or album cause I'm afraid they're gonna hate it and then they just go on thinking I like shit music. It's so dumb when you think about it. Some of my favorite tracks from their collab 'The Mouse and the Mask' are Space Hos, Benzie Box and Crosshairs

A couple beers
some good weed
and a couple teaspoons of bali kratom. Bout to lay back down for a nap I think.

EDIT: What a nice peaceful nap.

Last edited:
90 mgs methadone
So far 12.5 mgs valium ( may take more )
About to make some coffee and smoke a cigarette.

70mg methadone
300mg suntheanine (pure L-isomer theanine)
1000mg l-tyrosine
600 gabapentin
12g red thai kratom
150mg caffeine
Cannabis

weekend addiction said:
Can you feel the kratom even on methadone or is it to keep you from getting sick or something?

Well usually I only drink 50-55mg's of the liquid 'done and then I can really dinstinguish the kratom's unique, giant-spectrum of alkaloidial effects.

When I take 70mg, as I did today, and take a fairly high dose of kratom (cimetidine 30-60 mins prior and I smoke cannabis when the effects start to peak/come-up) there is a synergy and/or potentiation similar to the synergy of tramadol and bupe, but much more sedating and the kratom alkaloids hit many unique opioid receptors. Either it is just potentiating the methadone or red vein thai's high alkaloid content shines through the MOR saturation from m-done. The stimulatory properties are definitely noticeable during the come-up. Sometimes, it can makes me feel a mostly natural, but slightly artificial euphoria/happiness. I have to hit the "sweet spot" dosage for it to reach peak euphoria.

Cannabis, dabs, shatter, CO2 hash-oil, BHO they all bring out kratom's true potential. I've even experienced mild, and very unique psychedelia from the indole 5-HT2A antagonist effects of mitragynine.

Status
Not open for further replies.