superdrol

nolys

Bluelight Crew
So I went and bought some superdrol today from Dragon nutrition(not a source it's the brand) and I'm not quite sure what to do with it...
I have 4 different scenarios I am not sure which one to take.

First of all some background

Just back from injury and straight into a cycle of
300mg deca pw
600mg test pw
40mg dbol pd

This is a 20 week blast
I'm about 6 weeks into this and dbol is pretty much gone, 1 day left.
I weigh currently 205 6 foot tall, around 12% bf (or bloat I can't tell because of the dbol)

Scenario 1 - wait until 12 weeks and dose 20mg per day for 4 weeks bringing me to 16 weeks , 3 weeks before I stop deca.
Scenario 2 - I wait until week 16 and use it as a blast polisher
Scenario 3 - I wait until the cycle is over and cruising on 250mg pw of test, give it a a while (opinions on wait times if you choose this option I'm new to blasting and cruising) and then start my seperate oral cycle before waiting another while to start another blast .
Scenario 4 - keep it as a kick start to my next blast.

Hoping for some input from somebody who has cycled this with test or something similar like methylstenbolone.

Most of the cycles and reviews online are people calling this a pro hormone and stupid fucks running no pct at the age of 17. Need some advice from an actual "aas" user (I know sd is a full aas ).
If I recall, Guido has used this compound, not sure about gf or neo or the other main posters here but I would love to hear from you in ragerds to this.

Gf some info on why I should or shouldn't run this in certain scenarios would be appreciated even if you havnt taken this oral. Anything in relation to orals and the timing of taking them during blasts/cruises.

Bought this out of complete interest as it seems to have very interesting effects for me ad my goals however harsh the sides may be.

Appreciate any info lads.

wait nolys, a min of 6 weeks before starting another oral you will get better results. I am doing some thing similar though I am starting with the superdrol. You can def use it as a polish though it works better in the bulk phase unless you really know how to tweak your water/carb intake to get the best results, though you'll still look killer bro. With your shoulder it may cause an issue, as the weight WILL go up, you just have to restrain your self in the shoulder movements, and focus more on form like GF was talking about a 3-4 count in the eccentric movement and even the same on the concentric part of the exercise.

BTW dragon is good stuff, I used it before, Brawn is as well and I know you can get that over there as an OTC supplement.

You may want to look into some EQ if your running a long blast, it works wonders man on long run for appetite and boosting the end look with vascularity and some density.

there are three main points to look at with Superdrol

1 the bulk point
When used in the early stages of a run as a kick start to the bulking phase Superdrol works wonders. You can easily throw on 15-20 lbs if you eat properly, train correctly. And the mass is clean largely. Though it can be difficult to maintain for long periods as you really need to eat like a horse. When pairing it with traditional injectables for bulking test, deca it can be a great tool at keeping you lean, as it prioritizes the bodies nutrients very well and uses the glycogen in the muscle( and lets you burn fat more efficiently), allowing you to burn fat and not store as much even with an increased carb/fat intake. Again diet dependent.
I favor pairing it with Deca and Test, ( though I tend to run EQ as well) for some serious mass gains. When paired with Test Suspension or TNE the gains in 30 days are fucking explosive as is the weight on the bar. I ran this a few times, and am planning to soon as well ( would have started already but oral surgery put the kibosh on that for now)

Now with orals, it may be unwise to pair with powerful orals for long periods ( oxymethelone springs to mind as one ppl would like to pair to get results but really its a waste. )
How ever when pairing it with D-bol you can do this for 4-6 weeks as long as doses are kept responsible. say 20Sd to 20-40 Dbol
Now I love the combo of 75mg Mechabol ( methylclostebol) with Superdrol at 40mg. The growth is clean, dense, and the sides are very mild.

2The Strength Factor
Obviously Superdrol is great for strength. Used in end stage training or as a kick its equally good when and where you need the strength. Paired with the same injectables for bulking the strength is killer, same with Suspension. With Tren its a beast, you will be ripping up the weight rack. As long as diet and training are in check you will not feel any real serious issues unless you go too heavy too fast.
For orals adding in Anavar, Msten, the strength gains are great. Though rougher on the joints. Using Mechabol, dbol would be better for the joints as they are wetter. Now unliek most guys I dislike Anavar not becaus eI cant get good var but because frankly unless i take 100mg/day its a waste, and I get better results from Msten at way lower dosages 30 being my sweet spot of liek no sides I mean none and great gains, mostly strength,m but clean weight, as a result of forcing growth through forced reps partial reps and massive strip sets where I start with a weight i can only get 4 of and keep goign down to an empty bar that I can bag out a high number of very strict reps.

3The Polish
Superdrol can shine here as well to an experienced AAS user. Here nutrition and diet are really critical. Controlling your water, via sodium intake is important so you hold the right amount to take advantage of the look. Same goes with the carb intake too little not enough glyco and your flat too much and your gonna get some fat.As well as more water under the skin, and a little bloat as well.
Polishing up with this is helped along by, the right injectables Eq, Primo Masteron and tren are all choices that work well to give you the right look. I favor the combo of Eq with Masteron and Primo, to really achieve a highly polished look when using Superdrol in the end stage of a blast. You get the vascularity, density, fullness that will make you look carved from stone. Again only if the training and diet are there.
Epistane works well, with superdrol to polish up gives you an added size boost as well, though epi can leave some people flat, you just have to watch the diet. I dislike Winny, too rough on the joints. Msten works great too but you have to watch the strength increase and its stress on joints by doing huge weight. Anavar is great, but too expensive, and I like msten better cheaper and frankly a better polish agent for me its just my opinion.

That begin said nolys, a great polish combo and one I run a lot: 6 week run
60mg Epistane every day
30mg Msten every Day
Drop my Test to 250mg/week
Deca @400mg/week
EQ 600mg/week
add in Mast Prop 200mg/EOD
Tren ace 75mg/ Eod

This combo with a slight rearrangement of your macros, will get you looking like brushed metal and stone. Favor a slightly higher carb load then normal, high protein and low fat.
Now add in some HGH and some IGF-1 and you sir will be looking like the anatomy chart on the wall.

Oh I finish dbol on this week which is week 6 then was going to start sdrol atbweek 12 WHICH is a 6week break lol. I'm liking the polish idea, the first time I considered superdrol was because I felt it was similar to tren and I don't want to take tren yet, strikes me as something that would cut and bulkbat the same time.

I'm torn between polishing and starting it at week 12... Bulk with it and get full blown effects or cut on it to polish I cannot decide. At my current stats, I sort of want to just get big as Fuck so I think the 12 week option although I really can't make my mind up because the polish would make more sense...

Which do you reccomend for me personally

By the way thanks for the comprehensive summary

I prefer to run it up front on a bulk. There are a lot of better polishing agents. But that begin said if your low on body fat and can be overly anal with your carb/sodium intake. But You will not be disappointing if you wait run it up front at like 30mg/day, and eat like a horse on it you get really big really quick and it leans you out a bit as long as your training is dialed in. But I would watch the shoulder bro while on it because the feeling of wanting to life really heavy while on it is rather pronounced as the aggression in the gym is there. And no worries about the the long entry I figured id share what I know, what the hell cant hurt.

Thanks again mate, I was thinking of dosing 20mg because from all the pro hormone wanker threads that's what they seem to be doing, would you reccomend 30mg, or would the test base help counter the sides they get from higher doses ?

Yeah test will help with the sides, Especially the lethargy.I would recommend you start at 30 thats a hefty dose, you see a lot of cats on gh15 running 20-30 and getting good results its size and dose dependent, a good bit. I would say if your a big lad you can run it up to 40 with a solid test base and get some good results. But If its your first time running it start at 20 fro a week, if it sits well with you go up. For me the sweet spot of really manageable sides and the best results is 40mg, but I dont get a lot of sides from much of any thing aside from tren and oddly enough winstrol just really dosent like me.

The other key to superdrol is your carb intake, it stores glyco like a squirrel with nuts come November;so bump your carb intake accordingly. I got lightheaded the first week when i hit 30mg, while working out I was worried it was a BP issue but picked up fast that if I drank some thing with some protein and carbs in it I was good . So be mindful of the fact that if you drop your calories, specifically your carb intake to much SD will make you a lil hypoglycemic.If I can make a recommendation for when you run the SD, with the test think about adding deca to your cycle, just to keep your shoulder, together and help keep things well lubricate so to speak.

Thanks again for the advice neo I think I'll use it as a mid cycle bulk if it's sitting looking at me I won't resist the temptation to eat some.
I've currently got 300mg of deca running in the background for the very same reason lol thought it would be a wise choice

I'm running dimethazine currently which is really similar to SD and goddam the glycogen storage is retarded. Talk about being hypo if you miss a meal. Strength gains are ridiculous. And this is supposedly "superdrol lite".

It would be fun mid cycle. When I run long blasts I run some thing like that my self like this up coming blast 30wks so that equals 5 x 6 week sections. So I will be running, a 6 week start thats heavy, then a nice lul fro 6 weeks, another bulk push, 6 weeks then the final 6 weeks as a polish. the 6 week gaps are, periods where I will just be on my set of injectables Test/deca/Eq the first blast has SD/mechabol as orals with 1 test Cyp in the bulk ( running that for 12 weeks) then at the beginning of the second phase I will be suing TNE for 6 weeks. The final 6 weeks, I drop the test down to 250 a week, add in 200 mast prop Eod, adding back in the 1test cyp, along side Epi/Msten the whole time 6It HGH/ day ( divided 3x 2IU injects) with an opening 6 week run of IGF-1 @ 50mcg day first 6 weeks and last 6 weeks. Id love to run tren at the end of this cycle, but alas not gonna happen.

I'm running dimethazine currently which is really similar to SD and goddam the glycogen storage is retarded. Talk about being hypo if you miss a meal. Strength gains are ridiculous. And this is supposedly "superdrol lite".

The one thing I hated abut Superdrol was I would go hypoglycemic constantly. That hormone just zapped the glycogen out of the blood and drove it straight into the muscles. "Fuck you, I'm Superdrol, all that energy is going to the muscles, fuck going to your organs and staying in the blood."

It's my favorite hormone.

Lol liked that Guido would you reccomend supplementing glucose whilst on superdrol?

Eat a fuck ton. If I respond like this to to dimethazine (fasting in the morning is a no no) sdrol might put me in diabetic coma.

Yeah thats all you really have to do if you want to get fancy get some Modcarb, and some Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin that will give you a slow and a fast acting carbs that are easily added to shakes and drinks. If you just want to get something grab some Gatorade mix and keep some oranges with you.

Lol liked that Guido would you reccomend supplementing glucose whilst on superdrol?

I would eat lots of carbohydrates on Superdrol. It truly is a bulking steroid. If you cut on it, you will be miserable. It's possible to cut, but you will constantly deal with going hypoglycemic which gets annoying.

Eat a fuck ton. If I respond like this to to dimethazine (fasting in the morning is a no no) sdrol might put me in diabetic coma.

Sounds like you would respond good to Superdrol, meaning you would get some crazy glycogen retention and put on some serious mass overtime.

Superdrol is one of the best orals for bodybuilding. It's a game changer. It blows away Anadrol and shits on Dianabol and Turinibol. It has a mild anti-estrogen properties, puts water in the right places (meaning in the muscle, increases glycogen and nitrogen retention, causes no subcutaneous water retention, and puts on slabs of lean muscle.

Superdrol is what a lot of fake natural bodybuilders use to get the look they have. Pro level bodybuilders use Superdrol themselves and have been doing so for years. Notice that once Superdrol was banned, many UGLs immediately started producing it because the demand from the bodybuilding community.

Superdrol must be respected though. It's very toxic and very harsh. If you never ran it before start at 10mg. Never go above 30mg; It's pointless and the fatigue will be to much. Never run it for months at a time.