superdrol

Look forward to it black.
I hate writing to you I always sound so racist. Fuck you black, oh shit no not in that way sorry... Lol

nolys..... you've edited it....

He did but we sorted it all out over couple of messages + I've asked the higher ups to clarify such situations which may be considered sourcing or not ( http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/715841-sourcing-rules but is still ometimes to vague for my taste.

Look forward to it black.
I hate writing to you I always sound so racist. Fuck you black, oh shit no not in that way sorry... Lol

Oh no, black has nothing to to with anyones skin color.... I made a random name by looking and an obviously black object probably when the minutes on the clock read53. That's how I make a lot of my accs.

4 week cycle or 4 weeks from today?
I would say yes but I just stopped dbol I need at least 5 more weeks lol

I wouldn't want to run sdrol without a test base just judging from some of the reviews I have read elsewhere on their "PH" cycles... Very harsh I hear but better with test...

Might order some m-sten for a later date for comparison against methasterone.

What brand sd are you running AM and neo?

lol
4 weeks from today, but 3 week cycle

So I took 20 mg today pwo, and I've did half a workout, I felt run down I wasn't as strong as I normally am and my joints are in agony especially my elbows.
I'm on 300mg deca pw for this very reason and my joints are fucked has anybody got any tips here on what's gone wrong with this, I took 20mg today a week before I'm supposed to start just to test the water, should I taper up from 10mg first week then 20mg the following 3? The pwo was an idea from gh15... Joints are excruciatingly painful and I never have sore elbows...

Oh and I'm extremely thirsty I need water, but I drink a good few litres of water a day anyway...

Superdrol was my first AAS, It put 15lbs on in 4 wks. Sucks they've banned it, I've been out of this arena for awhile..

I would start off at 10mg nolys if you never ran Superdrol before. 20mg is a very strong dosage believe it or not. This hormone is quite powerful. Come to think of it, I need to order more as I only have one bottle left. I love running it during the summer because it keeps me so full and lean while putting on slabs of lean muscle. The only negative like I have said is that it can make you hypoglycemic and can make you feel like shit. I deal with it by carrying a around a few glucose tabs and because I experienced heroin withdrawal, the shitty fatigued feeling it gives is nothing compared to withdrawal so it's a cake walk to endure.

^^nothing beats h withdrawals really lol. How long does it take for the hypo feeling to go away once carbs are ingested? Just curious.

You should be aiming for 500ml after each meal...

I drink around 4l of water a day maybe more, well if you count milk and whatnot..

Think I will stick to 10mg week one and see how that goes, really looking forward to it, thinking about it maybe taking 20mg in 1 dose first time was a bit daft. Wish these came in 5mg tabs...

Got my brawn sd.

Just got to get the second half of my blast, and I'll be ready :)

Neo, how's yours?