superdrol

^^I plan on it. From what you guys posted about it on gh15 that shit sounds fucking incredible. Even the man himself stated how impressed he was. Definitely on a must try list.

I'm waitingb to be authorised on th15 now. I can't wait to try it, it at first sounded to me like an oral tren , which registered my interest, now I realise it's it's own personal steroid. Really looking forward to it. Was cheap as Fuck too...

Finally got an email today from my uk distributor. They apologized for not shipping sooner. They had run out and not marked it on their site. They had some shipped back from a retailor just for me, and it's no en route.

Can't wait to try it with this next blast :)

Superdrol arrived today nobody in to collect it... Gotta hit the post office up to collect it. 6 weeks to go until I experiance this shit

No probz sero grab a plane to Ireland and I'll lend you my driving license to pick it up lol

We'll all just blast sdrol at the same time lol.

Neo, tell us how we need to adjust our carbs on this stuff!

Would actually like to try this one at one point to see if the strength gains really are that awesome.

Everybody we should all get a 4 week supply of sdrol each and run it at the same time and compare results lol

Not sourcing but is it still sold as a 'xxxxxxxx' or as a xxxxxxxxx?

Last edited by a moderator:
God almighty if you can get through the fatigue, superman type dry gains. But the fatigue is something else.

LOl the fatigue can be bad but you can get around it, by usign testosterone injections, and making sure your carbs and cals are up.
raise your carbs prior to your dosing your superdrol, the carbs. There is no real sure fire set of numbers to play with you have to figure out the specifics to your self. But if you dose heaviest right before training, then you should take the two largest carb meals one before one after. The Key is to find out how it effects you. My blood suger drops on it like crazy So I tend to take a surgery drink to the gym with my like a Gatorade, or a fruit juice.

@ Nolys lol I have 3 90/tab bottles lol So I am in on running a blast with it lol Would love to keep a lil tab on that section, be interesting to see the gains across a wide range of user, and cycles, with age and training variables.

I'll start my blast in a few more weeks I think :)

Just got to pick up a few more things, and then I'll be ready. And let my body normalize after close to 3 months of high dose tren. Dear god, I had breathing heavy just from giving a girl a massage, but I sounded like respirator while fucking.

Right lads we should all make a seperate thread in 6 weeks and run a cycle log at the same time. Literally lets do it lol.
Start on the 21st of April?

You guys have no idea how tempting this thread is. I mean I said to myself I'd stay natural for a time but holly crap is this wanting me to come back on. Maybe even blast and cruise (not with sdrol all the time I'm not insane).

Sure
Should take another week or two to get mine, and I don't plan on starting for probably a couple after that.

How does 4 weeks sound?

4 week cycle or 4 weeks from today?
I would say yes but I just stopped dbol I need at least 5 more weeks lol

You guys have no idea how tempting this thread is. I mean I said to myself I'd stay natural for a time but holly crap is this wanting me to come back on. Maybe even blast and cruise (not with sdrol all the time I'm not insane).

I wouldn't want to run sdrol without a test base just judging from some of the reviews I have read elsewhere on their "PH" cycles... Very harsh I hear but better with test...

Might order some m-sten for a later date for comparison against methasterone.

What brand sd are you running AM and neo?

I'm in a bit of a hurry now, but I'll open a thread with more details on my dilemma to use or not tomorrow.