Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
You can plug freebase AMT dry and it absorbs fine, it does burn a bit though. Then again it burned a lot more whenever I would plug it in liquid converted to HCl salt.

xammy: Yeah, 30mg is pretty low. I like 60mg, it's really strong if no tolerance, but very enjoyable still. I have used 40mg or 50mg doses without tolerance to have really nice experiences, especially at 50mg. With tolerance I have gone as high as 100mg but I wouldn't recommend more than 60mg until you have a really good sense for how you are affected.

With 30mg it felt like I was about to "break through", kinda low dose mdma-ish, almost uncomfortable. If I remember correctly I had done MDMA 1-2 weeks before that, dont know if that would have mattered.

Probably not substantially. 30mg is just probably a low dose for you.

Is this stuff how popular btw nowadays? I havent seen it here since this one time. It was very cheap though!

It was fun that this substance was in one episode of Six Feet Under back in the day. I think many people have no idea what is "alphamethyltryptamine"

Xammy try at least 50mgs next time, I find doses under 30mgs a tease and like you rather uncomfortable. For me aMT shows it's true colors at 50+mgs but my sweet spot is around 60-70mgs now (DON'T start at these doses as I have occasionally been overwhelmed at 60mgs.

@Soli- You can still plug undissolved aMT but a ml or two of vinegar should dissolve most of it without burning your rectum if diluted enough. I have NEVER experienced any sort of discomfort using small amounts of acetic acid w/water dilution.

Pheww jesus christ! I went WAY overboard on sunday into monday. I started off by plugging the last of my aMT (50mgs), when that wore off I plugged 75mgs 6-apb, and god knows how much 5-meo-mipt! I had 115mgs of moxy and by the end I had 35mgs :p. I was taking eyeballed doses (after seeing what 5mgs looks like on my scale) nasally, whether I spilled some (sure hope so) or really ingested 80mgs of moxy I have no clue but all I know was it synergized fantasticaly with everything else. I also burned through more than 30 grams of kratom, 10-20 mgs of MXE, 20mgs of 5-meo-dalt, and at least 6mgs of etizolam toward the end (I also spilled half of my 150mg/15 ml etiz solution in the process). I was up from sunday at 10am til monday at 4pm as I had the day off work, slept of 4pm monday till 1pm today and missed work! Good thing my boss is understanding and fell for the old "too much cough syrup" excuse hehe. All in all I had fun, TOO much fun and never plan on going that hard again... I feel like shit and still have some residual visual patterning that I don't mind but overall I'm exhausted and drained.

IN NO WAY SHOULD ANYONE FOLLOW MY RECKLESS BEHAVIOR!!! Things could've went horribly
wrong and the end result could very be fatal so PLEASE don't do any of this reckless nonsense.

Last edited:
Wow, now that's a big collection of substances in your brain at once! So it was nice, but has taken quite a toll on you?

It was reckless as FUCK but I can't say I regretted it as it was one of best experiences lf my life. I likely avoided any dangerous interactions by spacing all the doses apart over 20+ hours and the tolerance created by aMT. I feel like shit but tbh I feel no more shitty than I usually do when taking aMT with 6-apb alone. I'll find out tommorow as it usually takes a couple days before the real comedown begins, with monoamine releasers that is. I won't be surprised if I'm hugging the toilet for a while but I can't miss anymore work so I gotta suck it up and do what needs to be done. The moxy was great with the substances I mentioned so I'll be sure to use it with other chems (in more reasonable doses of course), the bodyload was non-existant. TBH though I doubt I ingested that much moxy, a spill was more likely but it was at least 40mgs that's for sure. By the end I was a stumbling mess lol and this contributed to the spilled etizolam.

Lol right? In theory there should've been complications stemming from MAO inhibition but I felt totally safe at the time, I do consider myself very experienced though and could.easily see an inexperience tripper losing their freaking mind in such a state. Does anyone know how strong of an MAOI moxy is? It seems like it's a weak one but I've never seen any concrete info on how strong it's MAOI activity is.

Fortunately it is free in the NL right ;) However don't forget to ask them (for example over the phone) if there is a reference sample for them to compare it to, otherwise it will be pointless to visit them. Then again they may have a chart with the right reagent test color results right there so you would get immediate indication without having to wait a coupla weeks.

Freebase AMT smells pretty badly of something resembling shit while the HCl hardly smells at all.

Past sunday I was very close to plugging my dose which I assumed to be HCl (by far most of the AMT I have had in the past was HCl and just a little bit freebase - the only AMT I had left was unidentified AMT pre-weighed in a capsule) but I didn't plug.
Then when I dumped it in a glass of water it wouldn't dissolve. Imagine plugging it and it not being absorbed properly, that could have hurt!
I fixed this by adding citric acid, then it did dissolve at least most of it before I grew impatient. You can also let your stomach acid take care of it but it might upset the stomach a tad more. Vinegar or other acids can also be used the same way. So if you plan on oral use after you verified that it is AMT, it doesn't really matter what form it is as you can always remedy it with an acid. When considering other ROA's it may be a different matter.

Dank je wel, Solipsis

My sample does not have any smell at all, so I expect it to be HCl. Let's see what the lab says next week.

BTW, I have never plugged anything before. How should I proceed to plug AMT in HCL form?

thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I read that AMT degrades quite fast. I found a baggie of ~100mg in the refrigerator, which is about year and a half old. It was mostly in the refrigerator in a ziplock airtight baggie, with short periods in the drawer, always away from the sunlight. Would you think that it would still be effective?

Also, could there be a dangerous interaction, as I am currently taking 5-HTP, last dose was 200mg in the morning, about 8 hours ago?
Thanks for any quick answers!

Hello,
I read that AMT degrades quite fast. I found a baggie of ~100mg in the refrigerator, which is about year and a half old. It was mostly in the refrigerator in a ziplock airtight baggie, with short periods in the drawer, always away from the sunlight. Would you think that it would still be effective?

Also, could there be a dangerous interaction, as I am currently taking 5-HTP, last dose was 200mg in the morning, about 8 hours ago?
Thanks for any quick answers!

Given that your storage techniques were decent I would say your aMT is good to take, I would still take it at least. As for the interaction with 5-HTP I'm almost 100% certain there's interaction and risk of serotonin syndrome as this applies to anti-depressants but we'll let someone else chime in, I'm not well-studied on 5-HTP. For the mean time PLEASE don't take the aMT yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I also think there could be an interaction, I will wait if someone can reassure me that it is safe if I take it today (it has been almost 9 hours since I took the 5-HTP). Otherwise I will wait for a next time, better safe than sorry.

Thanks for your replies, I'll save the AMT for another occasion ;) I will report whether it will be effective after more than year and a half in decent storage conditions, when I'll try it.

Does anyone have any ideas why there are such large discrepancies in the durations reported on AMT? Erowid says it lasts 7-13 hours, while PIHKAL has it listed as 12-16 hours, yet there are quite a number of online reports of effects lasting 30 hours.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. I know stomach contents, metabolism, and other individual factors can impact the duration of a compound, but could the longer durations be related to contaminated products? Are these people redosing and neglecting to include that information?
I just find it strange that such a large number of people report effects lasting over twice the amount of time than others.