Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
*smacks his neuroreceptors*. I should be having an order of AMT in sometime by the middle of next month.
It's been a very long time since i've had a chance to indulge. At least 2 - 3 years.

Well, perhaps the time has come, cleaning up the house, prepping myself to plug the last of my aMT (50mgs on the dot). Too bad I don't have anything to combo it with as I may very well find 50mgs a bit underwhelming after spoiling myself on 60+mg doses, times like this I wish I had some psilacetin/miprocin/metocin to go out with a bang, even a 2c but I'll make the best of what I got. Worst comes worst I'll turn this trip full on recreational and indulge in some kratom, maybe even a small dose of 6-apb but in the end I always regret that combo as it does a pretty good job at stomping out aMT's afterglow, but then againt it also makes the trip so much more complete...

I've got at my disposal MXE, DOC, 25d, 6-apb, 5-meo-dalt, and 5-meo-mipt along with a wide variety of non-psychedelic substances but have no desire mixing any of these with my dose besides perhaps a low dose of the apb, kratom, and some etiz for the comedown. Hmm as I type this post thunderstorms have made their appearance and I realize my back is rather sore from a hefty workout yesterday (no doubt aMT will exacerbate that pain towards the end), maybe todays just not a day meant for tripping? Perhaps I'll put up the stinky orange gold and dose tommorow when the weather is supposed to clear up, decisions decisions :\

Last edited:
I personally love tripping during the day, so I'd wait. But that's just me.

Yeah I decided to wait til tommorow when the weather clears up, I typically dose around 3 or 4pm into the night as I like to get a bit of both night and day tripping. It's raining fucking hard over here and the thunderstorms are a bit off-putting so tommorow it is. Although for the peak I like to sit in my bed in a pitch black room and enjoy the euphoria and music appreciation I also like walking the local trails in the daytime and lurking the city at night and that just isn't gonna happen today. It's a shame though, I wanted to trip today but no biggy really. We'll see what tommorow has in store for me.

Apparently AMT mixes pretty badly with alcohol. Does anyone know if it would be a problem that I drank 6 or 7 beers this evening (last one at about 1:30 a.m.) and am planning to take 28-30 mg AMT tomorrow early afternoon?

I've read countless reports of people drinking high amounts of alcohol ON aMT with no problems. Since aMT's MAOI activity drops linearly with it's effects there should be no problem drinking on the comedown, while you may be able to get away with drinking in the midst of the trip it would dull the trip in a negative way so I wouldn't do that but that's besides the point, just a heads up for others reading this post.

With the amount of time your giving yourself what little if any amount of alcohol that would be in your system should cause very little problems unless your hungover, I'd imagine it would make the nausea worse. I had one beer an hour before dosing aMT once and also had no problems, although one beer is very little I'm very confident you should run into any problems whatsoever, have a good trip bud :). I'll also be indulging in aMT tommorow

I doubt it since it will be tomorrow. If you have a hangover or feel off from the alcohol in the morning, I'd wait til you feel normal again, I find when I'm hungover nothing works as well.

Apparently AMT mixes pretty badly with alcohol. Does anyone know if it would be a problem that I drank 6 or 7 beers this evening (last one at about 1:30 a.m.) and am planning to take 28-30 mg AMT tomorrow early afternoon?

In what way? I heard that AMT is theoretically an MAOI, but this action seems to be mild. I read on another forum that AMT is also an MAO-B inhibitor, which is apparently less dangerous (but don't take my work on this).

I've drank about an hour into an AMT trip (50mg AMT, 2 cans of beer, a few cans of cider and some vodka IIRC) and it went pretty well. Think I was using dimethocaine and cannabis at the same time too.

Yeah I remember sepher (RIP :() had a post where he ate around 100mgs aMT, took give or take 100mgs of 6-apb, was eating cheeses, and drank a shitload of wine (which is even higher in tyramine than beer) and had no problems, the MAOI activity is way overstated IMO. I've also taken both 5-apb/6-apb and MXE together with aMT and never encountered any problems or signs of danger at any point, in fact the MXE+aMT combo should be a deathblow but litterally all reports I've read have said the combo is amazing and felt perfectly safe.

DISCLAMER!! - In know way should you take any of these combos above as they very well MAY be dangerous, keep in mind that because some people get away with these combos with no problems this is in no way proof of it's safety, this is just anectdotes that I felt were relevant to the topic.

Seeing this thread so often reminds me of how stupid I was to lose 5 grams of aMT 6-7 months ago. I only got 3 trials and all showed promise but I never got into a full blown psychedelic state.

40mg of brown degraded but still active aMT dissolved into 2.5ml warm distilled water. Shot it up the butt with an oral syringe about an hour ago. First time plugging any substance but so far feeling fantastic! Calling a cab now and heading off to a party, probably take some suspicious 4-aco-dmt as well once I arrive.

Seeing this thread so often reminds me of how stupid I was to lose 5 grams of aMT 6-7 months ago. I only got 3 trials and all showed promise but I never got into a full blown psychedelic state.
Wow a loss like that would make me cry lol (not really), aMT definately has alot of potential at higher doses and what makes.it versatile is that even if you find aMT alone doesn't satisfy it synergizes well with quite a few substances, 4-subs in particular. Definately my favorite recreational psychedelic . It's not very serious or spiritual though by itself so going into it with the expectation of a life-changing experiemce may lead to dissapointment...

40mg of brown degraded but still active aMT dissolved into 2.5ml warm distilled water. Shot it up the butt with an oral syringe about an hour ago. First time plugging any substance but so far feeling fantastic! Calling a cab now and heading off to a party, probably take some suspicious 4-aco-dmt as well once I arrive.
Glad your having fun, I wish the weather wasn't so fucked up today so I could've taken my dose but tommorow should be a great day :). Btw 4-aco-dmt synergizes.with aMT FANTASTICALLY, my probably my favorite psych to take with aMT, your in for a good time. Good vibes headed your way!

Either of you tried cannabis with AMT? I found it helped with any nausea during the comeup (if you are one of the people who get it) and it seemed to enhance the visuals.

Wow a loss like that would make me cry lol (not really), aMT definately has alot of potential at higher doses and what makes.it versatile is that even if you find aMT alone doesn't satisfy it synergizes well with quite a few substances, 4-subs in particular. Definately my favorite recreational psychedelic . It's not very serious or spiritual though by itself so going into it with the expectation of a life-changing experiemce may lead to dissapointment...

Glad your having fun, I wish the weather wasn't so fucked up today so I could've taken my dose but tommorow should be a great day :). Btw 4-aco-dmt synergizes.with aMT FANTASTICALLY, my probably my favorite psych to take with aMT, your in for a good time. Good vibes headed your way!

Right on man! Too bad about the wheather, I was kinda hoping you'd be doing some aMT as well hahaha I might take some 4-aco-met on top of the 4-aco-dmt to bump up the visuals

Cannabis enhances almost any trip, it also does with AMT. I usually smoked it with AMT and anything else I did.

Also, in all the AMT experiences I have ever had, I have never broken through to a fully psychedelic space, it was always more like clear and fluid thoughts, great body high and euphoria, and a loving feeling, very entactogenic.

Either of you tried cannabis with AMT? I found it helped with any nausea during the comeup (if you are one of the people who get it) and it seemed to enhance the visuals.

Always but not on the come-up as I don't get much nausea coming up since I started plugging, just about a 45minute window of slight nausea that's not bad. If I smoke on the come-up it increases the anxiety for me but during the actual experience I'm smoking weed and cigs CONSTANTLY and I'm not even a tobacco smoker. Makes the trip even more dreamy than I already find it.

Right on man! Too bad about the wheather, I was kinda hoping you'd be doing some aMT as well hahaha I might take some 4-aco-met on top of the 4-aco-dmt to bump up the visuals

Meh I'm not trippin, I'd rather trip on a day where I can go outdoors than feel trapped inside. An aMT/4-ho-met/4-aco-dmt combo was great as well so I'd imagine adding Metacetin would be just as good.

Cannabis enhances almost any trip, it also does with AMT. I usually smoked it with AMT and anything else I did.

Also, in all the AMT experiences I have ever had, I have never broken through to a fully psychedelic space, it was always more like clear and fluid thoughts, great body high and euphoria, and a loving feeling, very entactogenic.

Even with combinations? I find aMT like a candyflip with no real effects on thought processes besides maybe some branching of thoughts but nothing very usefull but when taken with high dose 4-subs you can have some serious psychedelic experiences. I'm also one of the lucky few who get decent visuals from aMT, lots of colorfull tryptamine geometric patterns, morphing pictures, the classic aging in the mirror, faces in my tiles, and a feeling that I'm looking through a fisheye lense. Overall though it's purely recreational by itself but that's not always a bad thing.

I rarely combined AMT with stronger psychedelics, I usually did it alone (with cannabis and kratom). I did one time combine a bunch of AMT with 2C-B and 4-AcO-DMT and had an incredibly peak experience... I thought of it as a +4 for a long time, not too sure it was anymore but it was one of the deepest experiences I've had.

Not sure how but I got a gut feeling that alcohol with AMT wouldn't be good and when I checked Erowid on that specific combination all I could find was a warning from someone who didn't seem to react well to alcohol a significant period after the AMT. I decided to disregard that gut feeling reading from multiple people here that it should be fine and drank some beer well into my rather mild AMT experience of today. Unfortunately this yielded other types of 'gut feelings', I got a headache and threw up before I finished my second beer. So yeah... I'm gonna give it a thumbs down after all.

Disgusting and unpleasant? Yeah... dangerous? Not very... Sorry to hear you had a negative/underwhelming trip, you did dose on the low-end though so I'm not very surprised. Anways, I stuck my last 50mgs where the sun doesn't shine 15mins ago, I have a feeling this trip is gonna be rather underwhelming as my typical dose is at least im the 60+mg range but I'll have plenty of cannabis, kratom, and a small 30mgs 6-apb dose on stand-by... wish me luck :D

Ps: you didn't say you were gonna be drinking the alcohol during the trip, I prolly would've stopped you had you said that ;)