• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zohydro's Here: Our New Problem Child? (HOLY LORD IN HEAVEN)

I wouldn't describe any drug epidemic as gnarly.

You should work on your self-control and maybe then you'll see a future without drugs. To answer your question, no these drugs will be nothing like the Oxy 80s.

Has no one ever told you that it is rude to tell people what they should do?

What site do you think you are posting on, anyway?

So does that mean the release date is March 1? I might try switching my OxyIR script to this for a month, see how they are.. Hydro/APAP upsets my stomach but hydro isn't that ineffective, and I could really use an ER preparation.

It's good for PM patients but I don't see it being the next big thing, heroin is just too cheap nowadays. It's great for real patients though because many people are on Vicodin long-term, and being able to give them something without APAP is a big step (plus OP OxyContin are useless, MSContin is pretty uselss, and so is Exalgo from what I read (HM ER)--so a effective ER medicine is really needed, if you ask me.

the real question is, who's gonna try snorting whats inside the capsules?

I wouldn't describe any drug epidemic as gnarly.

You should work on your self-control and maybe then you'll see a future without drugs. To answer your question, no these drugs will be nothing like the Oxy 80s.

You obviously don't understand addiction. It has very little to do with self-control. There is no self-control with addiction, it's a DISEASE. All drug epidemics are gnarly. They kill and ruin tons of people's lives, destroy families and entire communities. If that's not gnarly to you, then I don't know what is.. I think the current opiate/opiod epidemic is pretty gnarly and extremely disturbing.

are more people using opiates now on average or are there just more people period and more ways to get in trouble for it?

rhetorical question really, but I tend to think a lot of famous "eccentric" people back in the day were really just huge drug addicts

Had lots of experience with hydro condone today.

Pleasant opiate gives me a good body high from my legs up slightly euphoric when you first dose and not to sedating.
I had a high dose but if I could do it with out all the acetometaphin id be all over it.

Mdma step off your pedistool.

Drugs can do terrible things to people maybe your better then everybody else but that doesn't mean you gotta talk shit to us about it.

I like hydrocodone but it always took too long for me to really enjoy vicodin. Not really a huge fan of the capsule approach either but people also produce fake Oxycodone pills so it always comes down to where youre getting them from.

Im just interested to see how hard these are pushed onto current pain patients vs how many people just stick with their regular hydro pills. Still though, any drug in an ER version that isnt abuse proof is cool in my book

The good news (for us) is that it uses Spheroidal Oral Drug Absorption System. Similar to Adderall XR, you can mash up the little beads and release the goodness :)

are more people using opiates now on average or are there just more people period and more ways to get in trouble for it?

rhetorical question really, but I tend to think a lot of famous "eccentric" people back in the day were really just huge drug addicts

I think the consensus is that more people are using opioids nowadays, especially in the last 5 years, which is why it's starting to be recognized as a problem again. Everything I've read says that all markers of opioid use are up, and anecdotally people are seeing a lot more problems than they used to as well.
-treatment centers/prisons are seeing more upper-middle-class white males using heroin and strong opiates than they ever have before (and more of that population on MMT or bupe as well)
-opiate OD has become a major COD for middle-aged women
-heroin is stronger (in %) than it's ever been since the passage of the CSA (and cheaper)
-before OC80s went away, some MMT/rehabs were getting more people off oxy than dope
-(anecdotal) Rx opiates are stronger than they've ever been and are prescribed in higher doses (before OC how many did you know that got 100s of MGs of oxy?)

Since it's coming out in March, I wonder how long before docs start to rx it/pharmacies stock it.

The claim by the OP of "The New Oxycontin" may be a misnomer unless it proves to have the same quick nasal onset as IR Oxycodone. That is the only reason the old OC's were so popular. For example, if Dilaudid was as mind-blowing insufflated as it is when injected, they would have reformulated that by now too.

Idk what you guys are tripping about, I'm stoked to get in on some of that, hydrocodone is one of my favorite opioids. It's just as euphoric as oxy IMO.
^IME, This is the truth. But of course this whole thing is subjective, as we all know... but I fucking love hydro ...

this topic is getting a lot of attention nationally - saw it on the Nightly News with Brian Williams earlier tonight

^yeah, I read an article on CNN earlier.. total bullshit. That fucking Kolodny is a real self-aggrandizing two-faced piece of shit.

His whole organization just all leads back to making money on treatment facilities (he's associated with Phoenix House and "Physicians for Responsible Opioid Prescribing"). Denying pain patients their medicine and sending people to unnecessary rehab. Fucking scum of the Earth.

This is retarded for a number of reasons.

1. It's insanely potent. Two pills could cause overdose in an adult; one could kill a child who accidentally ingests it.

2. We have a shit-ton of opiates on the market already. If you need that much hydrocodone to kill your pain, why not take something stronger like Dilaudid or Opana?

3. Shit like this is the product of greed and lack of innovation by Big Pharma. Instead of pumping out 50 "new and improved" versions of the same drug, why not put that effort into innovating new drugs that cure disease (instead of merely treating symptoms like pain)?

An addict is a customer for life.