• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Zohydro's Here: Our New Problem Child? (HOLY LORD IN HEAVEN)

bigzip44

Bluelighter
Zohydro ER (hydrocodone bitartrate), created by Zogenix, which also makes needle-free sumatriptan injections, is to be released next month (March). They will be releasing this drug in 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 50 milligram CAPSULES, which I assume will be filled with a pure hydrocodone powder, despite the 11-2 panel of experts the FDA created to vote on the approval of the drug. This drug is now in production, obviously.

I was badly addicted to OxyContin for many years and I remain on buprenorphine to this day. This "new" drug, made from the same compound that first triggered my addiction to opioids (which I found in vicodin, of course) is to be released in EXACTLY the same way careless way that OXYCONTIN was released by Purdue Pharma except in a presumably even more abusable form, a powder within a capsule. Zogenix and Zohydro's proponents have even gone so far as to reject claims that the new Tylenol-free formulation should be required to have a similar abuse preventative formulation that Purdue Pharma was finally forced into creating so as to continue selling their pure-formulation OxyCodone which is now, of course, the new, very unsexy OP.

Ah, now down to business. This drug is making my scrotum stir with anticipation; I cannot see a future where Zohydro exists where I also do not get high on it. What the fuck do you guys think about this new thing? Could this be the gnarliest opiate "epidemic" since, well, morphine? I want thoughts, information, experience, opinion, conjecture or speculation any of you professionals have on this new drug.

In my opinion, this is going to change history.

(FYI, this thread was moved from Other Drugs)

seems like an easy way to get shorted on the mg amount being purchased / it gets cut with something else... if the capsule looks like it hasn't been tampered with

rather just put up with OPs tbh

Sounds on par to a CWE. Slightly easier is all. Still not able to be slammed safely, but I am sure people will try.

But hey, hydrocodone has always been decent. Better than oxycodone, mg for mg, imo.

Cold Water Extraction - The process of removing the tylenol or ibuprofen from hydrocodone/codeine/oxycodone pills. It is a simple and effective process.

CWE Mega Thread

this is just a more easily abused version of hydrocodone.

i mean it's the tits if you love hydrocodone...

i'd put money on them reformulating it within 2 years.

I believe that neither codeine nor hydrocodone can be IV'd (without serious consequences) even if purified. Am I right about this? I wonder if hydrocodone works any better/quicker if insufflated. I imagine not as it has a decent oral BA.

Some of my first truly euphoric opiate experiences were with hydrocodone. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that.

It's definitely not something I'd actively seek out especially due to the good stuff being inside a capsule that any asshole who gets their hands on it can fuck around with it. If I ever come across some then cool, but I'll stick to dope if my cash is going to be blown on opiates.

Looking at the product sheet on the mfg website, it looks as if the time release system is similar to Adderall XR/ Dex Spansules with the little time release balls inside. If this is true, these would be awesome. I've never sniffed hydrocodone before for obvious reasons, but this would make it very easy.

*Crosses fingers*

My first, "falling in love" experience was with a couple 5/325 Vicodin. 10 years later...

I have never tried hydrocodone only oxy and almost every other opiod. Sort of amped.

coming from someone who has tried hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, morphine, and heroin, among other painkillers... hydrocodone sucks. i'd rather take tramadol. YMMV, everyone is different.

Yeah, agreed with SirTophamHat, fuck hydrocodone IME/O.

After 5 or 6 years of a massive IV heroin habit (as well as: bupe scripts, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, fentanyl, morphine, and oxycodone; all ROA's). Not trying to "dick-size" I've just worn out my opioid receptors majorly, so hydrocodone doesn't even get me well it is literally equivalent to NSAID's for ME!

At one time, hydrocodone used to give me a warm, noddy opiate high unlike any other and I could keep eating hydro's all day long and stay on the nod. Then oxy started fucking with my tolerance... I wish I could get my brain back to how it was back then so I could still get high as fuck off 50mg or less of hydro. :(

^I have done all of those as well, and I still dig a good 75-100mg hydrocodone CWE.

JJ, I only have experience with HC up to about 30mg IIRC, for all i know it could very well be the tits at triple the dose. ive never had the opportunity to find out.

would love to see a picture of this fresh novelty as it would kinda enrich the thread a bit, in addition to the musings and predictions.

I had some awesome time with vicoprofen back when I forst got into opiates it lacks euphoria but it kept me nodding and warm. Ive gone into ridiculous doses since sampling other opiates such hydro m oxy oxy m morphine codeine heroin tamadol and it takes me like 70-90 mgs to get good now.

Id rather oxy or h if I had the choice but id definitely like to try this new hydrocodone shit out. Sounds alot easier then cwe 15 or 20 pills lol

Remember back befoe I was big on the hr In high school I took 3/4 of my girls hydro 7.5s script she got after getting a tooth pulled with out the c we like 20 pills and it was awful. I couldn't hear anything lots of stomach abdomen pain. Very irritable. Still got faded tho

This will be a great step forward for those who legitamitely manage there pain with hydros tho Cuttin out all that apap will save lives.

zohydro-12-10-12_zps6eae333b.jpg

Idk what you guys are tripping about, I'm stoked to get in on some of that, hydrocodone is one of my favorite opioids. It's just as euphoric as oxy IMO.