• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

DOC is absolute shit. It's like a body load of seratonigenic hallucinogens except no introspection, insight, spiritual effects. When I came down off it my brain would like shut off for a second just laying there.. kind of like dying for a second and coming back. I'd see a bright light or a tree with light behind it and come back like fuck I think my brain just about died. Take legitimate psychedelics.. you want ego death not actual death...

I had a similar negative experience. I also experienced constricting feelings in my hands and feet. This state lasted longer than the actual drug. DOC wasn't worth the consequences in my experience. LSD remains my favorite one.

I had a recent, second, experience with DOC. The report of this second encounter with DOC is added in this thread after my first TR of DOC:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...rience-(4mg-in-total)?p=13819194#post13819194

I enjoyed this second experience a lot more then the first. It was a lot more psychedelic jumping in at 3mg and re-dosing twice with 0,5 to get to a 4mg total as compared to my first experience where I started with 1,5mg and redosed multiple times to get to 4mg.
It was definitively a +++ experience, albeit a mild one visually. I am very curious at effects at 4mg, with maybe re-dosing twice to get to 5mg.

Am I right in predicting higher doses might bring about some unadulterated morphing and melting of objects? I can clearly see the potential for this to happen.

I found it to be a very clean psychedelic head space. With associated impairment in cognitive function as well as enhancing cognition in some aspects. It didn't have the kind of "sharp edges" to it as LSD can have for me. I've always found LSD to be very unpredictable in nature. DOC seems te be a bit more easy on the mind while still presenting you with a full blown psychedelic experience. Why do I mention LSD? Somehow DOC is more similar to it then any other non-lysergic's I've tried.

Morphing does start to happen, especially with things like clouds. I find DOC to be quite visual at higher doses. However, it's in a different way than something like LSD or mushrooms.

Interesting! I agree visuals thus far differ from LSD or shrooms. It is the head-space, the mental aspect of the psychedelic effects that I find to come close to acid. Mind you, this is based on only two experiences with DOC thus far. I've had plenty of acid trips. But I'm sure that I've also had nBome and maybe even some DOx masquerading as acid.

I know if it's bitter it's a spitter, but why not just swallow the tab(s)? For HR purposes, this seems most logical to me. If you're expecting acid and you've got a shady source and no test kit to boot, it seems the last line of 'defense' would be to gut it asap. And don't re dose. That seems the only way, in this and the above post, to at least exclude nbome. As for DOx... if it's what you're expecting, it's probably most definitely not acid, nbome maybe, but putting it in the belly fastest is also safest.

I'm glad we re-dosed and got some visuals out of it. I wasn't eating it just to experience the body load.

Hi,
Any suggestions for DOC iv. ?
I did good research and I don't see informations about this ROA.
I will be grateful for help.

cheers.

Sounds risky. As far as I know, vasoconstrictive substances will become moreso when IVed (please correct me if I'm wrong). I know years back some people tried IVing 2C-E (not the same at all of course, but it's also a psychedelic phenethylamine), and were reporting very alarming reactions even from small doses, including chest pain. And 2C-E is safer than DOC in the best of circumstances. I'm recommending against it. If you do go through with it, start very low, and report back.

I've got no knowledge of IV'ing, so can't help you there..

Has anybody combined it with 6apb? I might go to a free-party tonight and am considering dosing around 100-150mg of 6apb and 4mg of DOC. Maybe take some MDMA after a while as well.. Any thoughts?

The dosage of what exactly?

Edit: Oh... Dosages. I see. Maybe 3,5 DOC? Last time I dosed at 3mg and re-dosed twice (with 0,5) to 4mg. I find 100mg of 6apb underwhelming. I've gone up to 225mg. 150mg Seems reasonable to me... Do you think both will be greatly enhanced by the other?

Last edited:
I find that MDMA and DOC combine fine, but there is no synergy and in fact the impact of the MDMA seems blunted by the DOC. There were no issues though. I haven't combined it with any other empathogenic things.

Thanks Xorkoth.

Change of plans. Not going to a free-party after all. I'll probably stay home and taste the DOC. And only the DOC, no combo's.

Last time I ate a normal meal quite soon before dosing. Comeup was maybe a little longer but it didn't feel like eating had a lot of influence on the rest of the trip. What is your experience concerning a full or empty stomach when dosing DOC? I could try the rectal route? Any of you tried this, and how much stronger was it via that route?

I also find that DOC doesn't really absorb much differently based on amount of food in the stomach, I think it must have very efficient oral absorption. It does delay the come-up some but not much and the final strength seems about the same.

Rectal should work well too, I haven't tried any ways but oral for DOC though. I have heard that nasal admin makes it quite a bit stronger, even up to twice as strong, rectal might be the same way so be careful.

Yaeh, I thought I remembered you or someone else saying that about DOC. Concerning the oral absorption on an empty/full stomach I mean.

I would've figured it should be stronger rectally and/or nasally. I take it nasal admin. hurts quite a bit? Not really interested in that.

I have no idea if it hurts, it probably does hurt some, but it's such a small amount that it's unlikely to be too bad. I mean snorting 2-3mg of even a 2C-X only stings a bit, and 2C-Xs are horrific to snort.

Don't be to sure. I tried DPT once, well, a few times in one session to be precise. There was so little of the stuff, I went for the nasal route. But as I was hesitant to dose high, as it was my first time (and last for now (got sample DTP that I haven't tried yet)). I norted around 5mg's. Three times. But waited an hour before dosing again each time. And it hurt, each time, for a full hour. I think it still would've hurt plenty were it only 2-3mg.. Had only threshhold effects in the end, and did not want to snort anymore painful stuff after three times.

Anyway. A friend of mine came over. We both dosed some DOC just now. 2,5mg for him, 4mg for me. I'll post a TR sometime in the near future.

Edit: As a side note, my friend has an empty stomach and I just ate.

Last edited:
How is the stability of this thing diluted on alcohol? Planning on picking up 100mg, diluting it, saving it in the fridge and probably don't take it more than once a year or so, because nowadays I don't have got fucking time for 15h of trip, unfortunatly :(

Very good stability even at room temperature. As far as I know all phenethylamines are...in the fridge I believe it will outlive you.