• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I really thought that doc is very close to lsd, but possibly further reaching in the visual aspect of it. That stuff is the holy grail in my opinionations. Somehow less than/the same/and far different than lsd. It is an lsd like chemical. The cascading receptor affinity.

It's some amazing stuff even if you take less than a mg.

I wouldn't recommend a high dose of doc. It is that good. I liked to mix it with other things because it hits me really hard on the come up.

yeah, that shouldn't really factor into anyone's decision. no one is gonna take 100mg, people miiiiight be talking 10mg for a high dose.

Starting to wonder if I'm just a hardhead for phens, or at least DOx's in particular. Took 4mg crystal today after a full 2-week break from any psychs and was quite underwhelmed. DOM also was also underwhelming, I was prepared to blame the tabs I had but now DOC has let me down also. This was my third trial but the first without cross tolerance as an issue. It sucks but I think I just may have nothing to gain from this branch of psychedelia.

I had around 1.5 mgs at 12 pm and around 12 mgs 4-ho-met around 5. If I had dosed the -met higher, the fireworks may have been better. They were ok, I was hoping for beautiful tracers but instead had one of the most mentally clarifying and beautiful trips ever. Heavy trip, but beautiful. Not as dark as my mushroom trips, but quite serious. I've got some growing up to do and will most likely be slowing all drug use. On a semi-related note, my poppy garden is starting to really churn out some flowersand I tested a few flakes today, I understand the taste everyone speaks of. Just sprinkled on ash and incinerated

^^ Be careful to keep in mind your resolve to slow all drug use, once your poppy garden is ready. I have known way too many psychedelic types who have ended up addicted to opiates (myself included, for a long time, until I finally got free).

I appreciate the concern. My garden is in its infancy so I doubt it'll yield more than a handful of experiences. I have maybe 10, 15 mg OC pills I buy a month, but ceasing/tapering off everything for a while will suck. Maybe I'll expend my energy learning to cultivate cannabis, as it's a monetary issue, nothing else, really

Back to the DOC! IN retrospect, I'm satisfied with the doses I took, as it was my first combo with DOC. I'd most likely go up to 2-2.5 (iirc, this is my sweet spot, maybe 2.7) mgs DOC and take a full 18-20mgs 4-ho-met. Timing was about spot on.

Also, I find a few beers towards the end, around t+10 h, seems to really quell the squirrellyness of the comedown. Only logged about 6 hours sleep but napped quite a bit the following day

^^ Be careful to keep in mind your resolve to slow all drug use, once your poppy garden is ready. I have known way too many psychedelic types who have ended up addicted to opiates (myself included, for a long time, until I finally got free).

Ditto, just wanted to emphasize this warning.

I appreciate the concern. My garden is in its infancy so I doubt it'll yield more than a handful of experiences. I have maybe 10, 15 mg OC pills I buy a month, but ceasing/tapering off everything for a while will suck. Maybe I'll expend my energy learning to cultivate cannabis, as it's a monetary issue, nothing else, really

Back to the DOC! IN retrospect, I'm satisfied with the doses I took, as it was my first combo with DOC. I'd most likely go up to 2-2.5 (iirc, this is my sweet spot, maybe 2.7) mgs DOC and take a full 18-20mgs 4-ho-met. Timing was about spot on.

Also, I find a few beers towards the end, around t+10 h, seems to really quell the squirrellyness of the comedown. Only logged about 6 hours sleep but napped quite a bit the following day

Yeah I love alcohol on the tail-end of DOC, right when it shifts gears at about 10 hours. Of course for me, I absolutely love the 10 hours and on period... I find it really magical, enabling, and euphoric, very zen and comfortable and energetic both physically and mentally.

I had a out of the ordinary experience with DOC (for me, anyways) this past weekend. I haven't taken it in 3-4 years, but finally got my hands on some powder and made a solution with alcohol.

I dosed 4mg on Saturday around 11:30-11:45AM in preparation for a one-day festival near me. My friends picked me up around 12:15-12:30 and I was surprised to feel intense nausea on the drive over to the fest. Usually I don't feel anything until at least an hour and a half after dosing. Right as we parked, I threw up my entire breakfast and then felt much better.

I tripped decently hard for a few hours. The visuals were pretty typical; nothing insane (I've had some of the most visual experiences of my life on DOC before) but very enjoyable. I chose not to smoke until much later in the day, and if I had earlier it probably would have boosted the visuals. I felt very energetic and clear headed. Unlike on some psychedelics, I didn't really have issues talking to anyone. In fact, as the trip went on, I found myself very social. I love the clear headedness of this drug.

I arrived home around 11:30, ready to change and head over to one of the afterparties. My roommate, who was supposed to go with me, was passed out in her bed with her friends also sleeping around her. I woke her up and finally she agreed to come after taking a nap for another hour. We took the subway to the afterparty, and upon arrival (around 2AM), immediately snorted some deschloroketamine. I eyeballed it with my spoon so I have no clue how much we take, but I tried not to give her too much since it was her first time trying it. Either way, the amount seemed perfect as we both had the greatest time. The remaining DOC in my body seemed to combine perfectly. We did a smaller bump of DCK later in the night, and that was great too.

We got home close to 7AM. Her friends were awake outside on our stoop and I really enjoyed chatting with them for a while. Then we went inside and all did a nitrous balloon. I experienced the most intense nitrous experience to date. It felt like it laster longer and hit harder than any other time. This was the first time I did nitrous while still really feeling the drugs I had taken earlier. Otherwise my other most enjoyable experience with N02 is while coming down from rolling. But this was better - I felt like I was being shot around at 90 degree angles (while sitting in place). Weird and difficult to explain, but awesome.

We all smoke a joint with a bit of opium in it, then it was time to go to bed. It was nearly 9AM at this point and we wanted to get to bed in order to get up in time for another concert that night. I dosed out some Etizolam for my roommate and I, around 2mg each. She passed out seemingly immediately while I chatted with her friends for a bit longer, then finally dragged myself to bed. I tried to sleep for hours... and absolutely could not. Restless in bed, my mind created intense CEVs of a party in my mind. The music that I had heard in the afterparty looped itself over and over in my brain. I literally saw a party happening behind closed eyes, complete with people interacting with me and each other. It was cool, but infuriating because all I wanted to do was sleep. I took 4 more mgs of Etiz, which in total would be 3x the amount I usually need to pass out. It didn't help at all.

Around 1PM I gave up on sleeping because I did not feel tired at all. I went in my roommate's room to find her awake, too. This is when I thought back to the original dose of Etiz that I gave to us. I keep both the DOC and Etiz solutions in identical amber bottles, in the same drawer... they are labeled of course. Could I have done that? I didn't want to believe it. I had foggy memories of pulling out the bottle and looking at the label. Part of my brain was trying to tell me was that I read DOC on the label but went about it as if it was Etiz anyways. I was in denial about it until I asked my roommate how she was feeling. She said when she woke up, she felt like she was tripping and felt some nausea as well. She looked in the mirror and noticed her pupils were dilated. That confirmed it. I told her what happened and she was somewhat relieved that there was an explanation to what she was feeling. We both laughed about it because there was now nothing we could do.

She only took 2mg DOC in total so her trip was minor and did not last very long. She said she felt tired by 6-7PM. However, I felt like I was tripping all day. This may have been due to additive effects from the DOC I took the previous day. I had minor visuals and again, that really clear headspace. I felt like the whole day I was brutally honest and open. I had deep conversations with my roommate and her friends about life, love, the government, technology, etc. We smoked a bunch of weed which maybe also added to the effects. I did a couple more balloons, but they did not affect me like the first one did.

We didn't go to the concert. We were all planning to go, but backed out for different reasons. Her and I were just so out of it that we knew we wouldn't have the best time there. Then some arguing between everyone else but me went down, which led to her friends leaving (they were supposed to crash with us for 3 more days). It was all very upsetting to witness and I think due to lack of sleep I totally broke down into tears. I couldn't stop crying. Her friends came in and talked to me about it, which helped me calm down somewhat but I still felt very sensitive for the rest of the night. My roommate and I opted to watch Mr Robot, she fell asleep quickly into the first episode we put on. I shooed her off to bed and watched two more episodes myself. I must have been somewhat trippy still because the episodes were very engaging. I could have binged through the rest of the season, probably, but I had to wake up early the next day.

I put a ton of bright stickers on the DOC bottle, then dosed up 2.5mg Etiz because I felt like I still could not fall asleep naturally. This was around 12:30-1AM. I had been up for close to 40 hours at this point. I mercifully passed out... and woke up at almost 8PM the next day! I completely missed work and slept for something like 19 hours. I still felt tired when I woke up and only stayed up for about 5 hours before going to sleep again (without any aid this time).

I never binge on drugs like this, I'm all about harm reduction. It would have been a normal festival weekend for me if not for the accidental second DOC dose. I'm just glad I feel back to normal now. I still felt a little weak and sluggish this morning, but a nap after work and I'm feeling fine.

Came as a bit of a surprise to read about this, but Bill 3537 passed the house yesterday, putting it one step closer to becoming law. Next senate, then the president then law. That would make DOC illegal in US.

Don't shoot the messenger, it one of my favs. No idea what the timeline looks like either, but can't imagine this bill won't pass. Might consider stocking up.

All Bill Information (Except Text) for H.R.3537 - To amend the Controlled Substances Act to add certain synthetic substances to schedule I, and for other purposes:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3537/all-info

The text of the bill can be found in the comments below here:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3537/text

Yeah I heard about this yesterday. Damn. :( Nice thing about DOC though is it's not that hard to get a lifetime supply since it's so potent. It's really very cheap by the dose.

Well shit looks like I'm going to have to get more than the 100mg that just arrived... Are there any other good ones included in the bill?

Copied from Reddit:

Chemicals list to be made a schedule 1 is as follows. Cannabimimetic:
JWH–251 4′-methylJWH–073 JWH–302 5F–APICA 5F–PB–22 AB–PINACA MN–24 THJ–2201 ADBICA 5F–AMB MB–CHMINACA
Opioids: Butyryl fentanyl beta-Hydroxythiofentanyl Acetyl fentanyl
Others: α-naphyrone 5-APDB 6-APDB MDAI 5-IAI bromo-dragonfly DOC MEM

I've tried MDAI before and thought it was so, so. Never reordered.

Bromo-dragonfly I never tried. People had nice things to say about it.

The rest I know nothing about.

It will be the next new president to sign this into law when the time comes.

Really, MEM? I have never seen that around except when I got a single dose sample from a friend a little while back. Weird... DOC makes sense, it's readily available.

Fucking drug prohibition. So stupid.

So I was planning on taking 2.5-2.75mg for my first experience Friday morning considering I don't have any classes, and then found out some great DJs are at a local club Friday night, and two good friends will be going and doing MDMA. What is the consensus on doing MDMA while on DOC? Safe, unsafe? Unnecessary, will I be feeling so good I won't need it? Etc etc.

Guess I need to stock up on DOC. It's on my psychedelic to-do list, don't wanna see it scheduled here before I try it like a few of the 2C-X chemicals. And AMT/5-MeO-AMT :|

So I was planning on taking 2.5-2.75mg for my first experience Friday morning considering I don't have any classes, and then found out some great DJs are at a local club Friday night, and two good friends will be going and doing MDMA. What is the consensus on doing MDMA while on DOC? Safe, unsafe? Unnecessary, will I be feeling so good I won't need it? Etc etc.

Seems safe, I've done it a couple of times. However I found it kind of a waste of MDMA as it didn't cut through the DOC too much. If you do the DOC early you might be in the plateau stage by the time they go out and you might not even want MDMA. But you might also still be fully tripping, depends on the timing. DOC is a great party drug anyway. I find it perfect for most any social situation once the peak has passed.

Seems safe, I've done it a couple of times. However I found it kind of a waste of MDMA as it didn't cut through the DOC too much. If you do the DOC early you might be in the plateau stage by the time they go out and you might not even want MDMA. But you might also still be fully tripping, depends on the timing. DOC is a great party drug anyway. I find it perfect for most any social situation once the peak has passed.

Your comments on the substance are the only reason I ever got some :D What it would be looking like is DOC at 9am and then MDMA around twelve or thirteen hours later at either 9pm or 10pm. At that duration after do you think it'd still be a waste? Does DOC really have that strong of a empathogenic-esque effect that MDMA wouldn't "cut through" or be a waste? I have a hard time imagining that being the case, but I more than trust your experiences and opinions.