TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

10702058_10154587783805212_2453764519578261191_n.jpg

Scary, makes me feel lucky. The amount of pills I've injected with only cigarette filtering without any serious issues (abscesses, collapsed veins, cellulitis etc seems like get out of jail free in comparison), including 56 ambien in one night....

WOW, Owen. I agree you're lucky but you've come so far. You should really be proud of all you've achieved as well as the fact that you use your experiences to help others.

Evey

Scary, makes me feel lucky. The amount of pills I've injected with only cigarette filtering without any serious issues (abscesses, collapsed veins, cellulitis etc seems like get out of jail free in comparison), including 56 ambien in one night....

holy fuk!!! and i thought a 30 pill, 30 day supply in a night was crazy...lol

in all seriousness, i hope youre clean and happy. peace.

Thanks. The purple did me good. I like yours a lot too Eveleivibe. Maybe I should go pink this next go around instead. :)

wow we have a lot of beautiful people in TDS keep on posting guise keep it up!

Wonderful pics everyone ! !
I tried to drag a pic here and it doesn't work. It works to upload for profile and avatar, but that's it.
Guess my mac is old and I need to upgrade.. :\

^ WOW... that thing is huge!!

that's just an illusion caused by the lack of depth in this picture :p
he was pretty fat though; I'd say 7inches long or so
had to chase him from the other side of the river with my stick spear
I felt like Tom Hanks in Castaway...

^^ Still, that is huge compared to what I use to catch as a kid. I mean it was just a small creek, but still... I've just never seen one longer than my pointer finger. I'm guessing that is normal size for that area? That is a damn good meal!

I would have liked to see you chasing him though ;)

Jen

He was definitely the John Goodman of that part of the river. All the others were about an inch smaller.
He was still quick though. So I had to come at a new approach and go as slow as possible so I don't spook him.
I had my face on the surface of the water so I could see clearly as he was shuffling along the rocks.
Slowly I lined it up, pulled the spear ready and WHAM; got him in my prongs ;)

We used him and his kinfolk as fishing bait at this bizarre lake we went to later in the day.
If you ever get out to Cali, Sequioa is a truly awe inspiring place...

Top of Cape Hatteras Lighthouse in NC, Outer Banks Labor Day Vacation. It was so beautiful up there! That pic was taken after climbing 268 stairs, in 97 degree heat.

10616010_10152296656638045_5836870301808026375_n.jpg