TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Yes I am.. consider throwing us up a picture of that work.

14%2B-%2B1
14%2B-%2B2

Its in memory of my Dad

Jennie

^^ Thanks! The guy did a really good job. It took a few hours, but so worth it.

I love my tattoos! I'm working toward a sleeve on that arm. It will take me a while, but that is okay.

my mug and my stump, 30 days after amputation.

i missed a shot of ambien and this is the result.

you'd think it'd slow me down,.....wrong

i did put the needle down, thats about it though.

2014-09-24040944.jpg

Thanks you all. It is my favorite.

Jen

That's a lovely tattoo :). Thanks for sharing it with us.

CaveBear, sorry about your stump, mate, but sounds like you have an ace, positive attitude in not letting you slow down with things. I'm not sure I'd be so positive but I have huge respect for that. All the very best to you.

Evey

Aww that really sucks. Are you ok? I hate bee's. Little terrorists.

Well at least you were able to take this stunning picture just in time. U are absolutely beautiful aq.

Last edited by a moderator:
heh I am actually highly allergic so I had to use my epi pen and go to the ER. feeling a bit groggy today and the steroids don't agree with me at all.

heh I am actually highly allergic so I had to use my epi pen and go to the ER. feeling a bit groggy today and the steroids don't agree with me at all.

OHH WOW. How long do you have a reaction for afterwards.? Awwwwwww you poor thing

Looking amazing AQ!!

my mug and my stump, 30 days after amputation.

you'd think it'd slow me down,.....wrong

i did put the needle down, thats about it though.

2014-09-24040944.jpg

sorry this happened to you CaveBear<3.. glad to hear you have given up the gear!!

Scary, makes me feel lucky. The amount of pills I've injected with only cigarette filtering without any serious issues (abscesses, collapsed veins, cellulitis etc seems like get out of jail free in comparison), including 56 ambien in one night....