• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Please help, does anyone have pictures of aprox what 120mg in crushed crystal would be for snorting or could someone please upload that amount so I have a general idea? I may have taken too much and do not have a scale so have had to guess on a 25gram bag I had sent to me and I am in a rural area of the Philippines right now with no place to purchase a scale. I realize this is completely unwise in using something or trying something without even knowing the amount you are taking. I am kindly asking please someone if they can give me an approximation or take the time to upload a picture of that amount in a crushed crystal for snorting. It just may save my life, I was feeling good at first but am not feeling well right now and the nearest hospital from this area is 3 hours away plus very unreliable in this country. I would have a heart attack and die before ever making it there lol No Joke - Please if someone can take the time to direct me to a picture or upload one it would be so much to me as I just did a line about 45mins ago and may have taken way too much. I was guessing it was 120mg but that is all I can do based on the 25gram bag. Please help. Thanks

***Mod Warning***

I don't usually encourage posts such as these, but I think there is a real case for both: concern with the Lady_Island's health whilst abusing drugs with 'guesstimating quantities', and the harm reduction that we can offer here on BL...So in the interest of harm reduction, I'd really like you to consider keeping it open - unless it is derailed beyond recognition.. But I really think I can help the OP at least gauge the amounts they're hoping to take.

By the way Lady_Island, I know you've shot it down a few times before on BL about using scales but I cannot urge you to invest in some good 0.00mg scales, which can be picked up for fairly cheap on eBay and other cheap on-line sites, or even high street shops these days. I was sceptical at first but once I used them for the very first time, I'd never ever go back to eye-balling or any other stupid tricks to guess a dose. And I'm concerned that you're incorrectly mis-dosing Ephylphendiate, by possible up to as much as -/+ 50mg. Without any .mg scales to prove otherwise, I'd be absolutely lost when it comes to prep without any - I just wouldn't be to control or measure my doses, and that's a slippery path to fall down. I've got a great pair that I picked up for ~$30, which in the grand scheme of nausea, vomiting, heart palpitations, cardiac arrest, vomiting... even overdose with some drugs. What's $30? Nothing...

Amy way, time for the pics that I hope will help you out
Sorry about the lighting Lady_Islands, but it's the best I could quickly snap up my desk at home

Weighed out on an 0.00g scales, coming in at 0.120g/120mg as requested (cost me only £25 on eBay - great investment in the interests of harm reduction.

photo_1.jpg

120mg removed from scale and put onto clean surface so you can see what it looks like spread out I've added in a water drink's lid so there is some size comparison. Obviously this size will differ by cystal mass and bottled lid... but this experiment is done on a limited budget in the interest of HR - so it's just an indication!

photo_2.jpg

Post-crushing look of 120mg: which I used the back of a credit card and ground it down into the table so that it's as fine as possible. Again, left the bank card in there so you can see for size comparison.

http://postimg.org/image/runvygd9n/[IMG]

[B]And last but not least, 120mg crushed and chopped into a long fine line ready to be railed in 4 2 settings.[/B] [I]IMO, 30mg up the left nostril, 30mg up the right nostril, twice over, works the trick. During a 5 minute break between the first and second dose I'd quite aggressively snort and squirt a small amount of water up my nostrils - used to be an old nasal congestion spray - works very well.

I discovered this trick by finding an empty nasal decongestant spray, squired its contents out, and refilled and reflushed several times before refilling it with just plain old tap water (some say you should opt for a saline solution - but that mes my nose very sore, dry and almost crusty (eugh!) and with prolonged epistaxis. A short and sharp spray up each nostril to give them a little clear before the next 2 rounds of 30mg up the left nostril followed by 30mg back up the right nostril[/I]

[IMG]http://s9.postimg.org/w9a1aghbj/photo_3.jpg

et voila...!

In case you cant see the picture, the full line of Ephylphendiate measured above is 16inches / 40cm.

I know it's completely subjective, but my Ethylphendiate lines tend to be very finely crushed and chopped and then insufflated smoothly, steadily and slowly. Some people 'aggressively snort' short, thick stubby lines, but I prefer to rail thinner lines more frequently. I find snorting big fat lines often wastes a lot of the product. Where as shorter, thinner, more frequent lines produces the best results.

I'm truly sorry for the late reply, I know what it's like to be on BL and want urgent advice, but I hope the information I've provided helps settle your nerves a little bit?

I've got lots more Ethylphendiate if you want me to do some more tests for you? I really don't mind - it's evident you're going to do Ephylphenidate either which way, so I'd rather you practice as much harm reduction as possible and practised it as safely as possible.

You do seem to have come across pretty distressed in this tread so I hope I've been able to settle your mind a little now.

Do feel free to hit me up any time you need help, either in this message or by private/direct message. If there's anything you're unsure of or whatever, just ask. Remember, there's no such thing as a silly question, other than the question that was ever asked :)

Rybee x

Last edited:
Trying to judge doses based upon eyeballing quantities doesn't work and cannot be trusted at all because one person may have more or less dense powder, the line can be of varying thicknesses etc.

Besides, if you've taken too much ethylphenidate you've taken too much, and knowing how much you've taken isn't going to change anything.... you'll just have to wait it out.

Bluelight is not an emergency help board so don't bump your posts over and over and over and over, either.

It's all about the purity. I've had many different batches, and my current is over 98.9 percent pure and 99 percent disomer. Can't even feel it it you snort it. Amazing. 10 mg does what 30 of most stuff does

0.5g landed today and Oh Sweet Jesus I finally got that cokey euphoria.
Incidentally, I've been using/chronically abusing MPA for months and the best MPA I ever had looked, smelled, tasted and felt identical to EPH - a possible labelling error has had me feinding for MPA like that for months.

Oral: meh, mild CNS effects and a lot of PNSs.
Nasal is nowhere near as painful as reported! Dry powder gives a kick, sure, but dissolved in a NaCl/H2O2/H2O solution and squirted nasally is infinitely better!

SproutOnSmack; Nasal is nowhere near as painful as reported! Dry powder gives a kick said:
Wait, why the hydrogen peroxide??? Plain water works great, ethylphenidate is well-known to be water soluble. Salt water doesn't hurt your nose like tap water. Say when your washing it out, by pulling the water in one nostril and out of the other. But please, explain why those three compounds are what you prefer, if you don't mind.

Anti-bacteriostatic and reduces to H2O up there.
Was more of a test really - one nostril got tap water/EPD and became corroded. Other one (Per./salt/water) is in perfect condition, and actually mucus free. :D

Edit
[OK sorry I'm new at posting here I guess I should have quoted the person I was addresses back on the previous page or so asking about cutting EPH with Lidocaine . Sorry this post sounds out of place.]

Just an FYI and this maybe well known by you guys or not really matter but I figured I would put it out there for HR sakes.

Lidocaine is many times mixed with I believe Epinephrine. My understanding the reason is because they both work to help reduce blood flow to the injection site so incisions done using the combo bleed less and thus make the work site easier. I also believe Lidocaine alone does reduce blood flow to the injection site but just not as much as the combo. I do not have the hard facts on this but I was explained this by a Plastic Surgeon who did hand surgeries a lot and he said they never use Lidocaine because of that blood flow restriction in a small appendage like a finger.

Also i found a source that kind match what i was told:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2817471

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've got a ew quick questions if anyone can help with any of them!

1) What other RC's have people used that are similar in effects to Ethylphenidate? I actually do enjoy it now, but I'm keen to look into trying alternative products. I do take Amitriptyline so am a little cautious of anything that strongly inhibits the re-uptake of serotonin, due to the improbable, yet possible, onset of serotonin syndrome.

2) Has anyone tried 'Ethylphenidate Glass'? I've just seen it as a new product listed on one of the UK's largest RC vendors, but there's not much product information about the product, only that..
Ethylphenidate Glass said:
We now have another new version of Ethylphenidate, in stock now. This time its a glass like texture and some researchers think the purity is better and also more pleasing on the eye.
I very much doubt that the higher price, in comparison to rock crystals and powders, is due to its higher purity. Probably owing more to the fact that it 'looks cool'. Which, IMO, is the same reason as to why larger Ethylphenidate rock/crystals are more expensive than the powder form. I've used both powder and rock crystals and have never been able to notice any difference at all.

3) How does Ethylphenidate's ROA of oral ingestion and anal plugging differ? I've only ever really snorted it, but have a nasty cold at the moment and am very congested. If I changed to oral/anal would I need to alter the dosage to compensate for the different ROA?

4) In terms of its' effects, how does Ethylphenidate actually compare to Methylphenidate/Ritalin?

5) Does anybody else's vision get affected by using Ethylphenidate? My pupils dilate a little, and my eyesight is terrible so I have to wear glasses 24/7 which is kinda annoying.

Any responses to any of those questions would be warmly appreciated! Thanks! :)

@Rybee
I've seen the 'glass' advertised, I think it's simply to attract the Meth crowd whom are used to large crystals of glass/ice.

Comparable RC's to EPD are limited, given EPD is the euphoric stimulant on the market. MPA is fantastic as a purely functional stimulant, there is no recreational potential in it. Nm-2ai is of a different character to EPD, a strange serotonin modulating mixer drug, by my account, whereas EPD is a pure, dopaminergic, typical stimulant.

ROA makes a massive difference with EPD - oral is a waste compared to nasal. Yet, nasal can't compare to vaped.

Compared to MPD? Hmmm, I think I'd take MPD if given the choice, it's much less scatty, more focused.

:)

Edit
[OK sorry I'm new at posting here I guess I should have quoted the person I was addresses back on the previous page or so asking about cutting EPH with Lidocaine . Sorry this post sounds out of place.]

Just an FYI and this maybe well known by you guys or not really matter but I figured I would put it out there for HR sakes.

Lidocaine is many times mixed with I believe Epinephrine. My understanding the reason is because they both work to help reduce blood flow to the injection site so incisions done using the combo bleed less and thus make the work site easier. I also believe Lidocaine alone does reduce blood flow to the injection site but just not as much as the combo. I do not have the hard facts on this but I was explained this by a Plastic Surgeon who did hand surgeries a lot and he said they never use Lidocaine because of that blood flow restriction in a small appendage like a finger.

Also i found a source that kind match what i was told:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2817471

Yeah, the entire family (lidocaine, larocaine, nitracaine, cocaine etc.,) are all potent vasoconstrictors. Alongside the obvious blocking of nociceptors.
Epinephrine has the same effect, and constricts certain blood vessels, though it can do the opposite in certain situations, it depends on the receptor.

Though the point about additional vasoconstriction is a very valid one.
Plus, even if the area is numbed, it's still being damaged...

Last edited:
Niacin, L-Theanine, Theobromine, Theophylline off the top of my head as easily accessible.

I was doing small bumps of this stuff yesterday evening. I couldn't have been more than 5mg a bump and only about 4 or 5 times total. My sinus cavities are giving me hell right now although not bleeding at the moment, just very dry and stuffy and harder than usual to breathe normally. I would not recommend anyone snorting this chemical. Even when used sparingly it seems this route of admission causes considerable damage to the nasal passageways. Although I enjoy it as a functional stimulant I would not risk permanent damage to my nose in attempt to chase a euphoria/rush.

They should sell this stuff as unwanted nose hair remover lol.

In all seriousness, pretty decent buzz that lasts a while orally/plugged and an okay rush when snorted. Would rate it 6.5/10, with pure coke being 10/10

well my attempts failed horribly just no self control at all but i guess i need to find something to keep me occupied as well as cutting back

Hey guys, I've got a ew quick questions if anyone can help with any of them!

1) What other RC's have people used that are similar in effects to Ethylphenidate? I actually do enjoy it now, but I'm keen to look into trying alternative products. I do take Amitriptyline so am a little cautious of anything that strongly inhibits the re-uptake of serotonin, due to the improbable, yet possible, onset of serotonin syndrome.

3,4-CTMP (3,4-dichloromethylphenidate) belongs to Ritalin family, in fact it is the strongest member of the clan when it comes to potency but not everyone likes its long-acting properties (a 20mg dose lasts 4 to 6 hours). It's the best functional stim I know of (me is old and knows lots of stims lol) and unlike other intermediate-acting stims this one does procure some nice, warm, mellow euphoria as the -rather long- onset settles in. Not the mega-rush one gets with EPH but it also spares one from many of the untoward effects of EPH and MPH. If your need is to feel pleasant and hyper-productive mentally then this is for you.

IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTION Fast-acting benzos such as temazepam (best choice because it's the only benzo that is both very strong and fact-acting), alprazolam, triazolam and etizolam are recommended to mitigate the untoward effects of any stim, essentially by lowering blood pressure and reversing panicky moods. As for olanzapine it kills the buzz (good or bad) by drastically lowering dopamine levels very quickly, within minutes the trip is over. 3,4-CTMP has no effects on serotonin, like most clean stims it only bothers with dopamine.

2) Has anyone tried 'Ethylphenidate Glass'? I've justDue to its potency 3,4-CTMP should only be taken when potent benzos and/or new-generation antipsychotics (olanzapine is preferred) are immediately available to you if you overindulge. Fast seen it as a new product listed on one of the UK's largest RC vendors, but there's not much product information about the product, only that..

I take it the "glass" means the EPH is in clear crystal form instead of the yellowish shade encountered in most crystalized EPH. Looks better but as far as being purer or more potent I reserve my judgement.

I very much doubt that the higher price, in comparison to rock crystals and powders, is due to its higher purity. Probably owing more to the fact that it 'looks cool'. Which, IMO, is the same reason as to why larger Ethylphenidate rock/crystals are more expensive than the powder form. I've used both powder and rock crystals and have never been able to notice any difference at all.

Dunno, here the crystal form is the same price as the powder. Last order I received in September was 10g and comprised both yelloywish rocks and clear crystals, I mean really clear, like glass. Both had the exact same effects though, and the same horrible taste (last time I do the taste test on EPH I swear) In China there is a fierce competition between pharmaceutical labs that produce drugs for the RC market so it's not in their interest to provide lower quality than the next lab, although looks can differ.

3) How does Ethylphenidate's ROA of oral ingestion and anal plugging differ? I've only ever really snorted it, but have a nasty cold at the moment and am very congested. If I changed to oral/anal would I need to alter the dosage to compensate for the different ROA?

Use half an oral dose when plugging and be careful to inject the anal solution no deeper than two inches beyond the anus while keeping your butt in the air for 3 to 5 minutes, most rewarding yoga session you'll ever get. %)%) Expect quick onset if done properly and, amazingly, it doesn't burn at all.

4) In terms of its' effects, how does Ethylphenidate actually compare to Methylphenidate/Ritalin?

Theoretically methylphenidate should be slightly stronger but that would only apply if pure methylphenidate was available. Snorting or plugging crushed Ritalin IR tablets you draw all those binders and fillers in your body along with the MPH, while EPH come in much purer form and in the end EPH provides a better ride. But even if methylphenidate was available in base form the differences between EPH and MPH are so subtle that telling one form the other in a blind test would likely prove futile.

5) Does anybody else's vision get affected by using Ethylphenidate? My pupils dilate a little, and my eyesight is terrible so I have to wear glasses 24/7 which is kinda annoying.

Well this probably not the answer you were looking for but I wear my contact lenses for days on end when doing stims otherwise that nasty stim sweat that builds up on the eyelids drips into my eyes and it stings like a sonovabitch. Eyeglasses can't protect us unfortunately otherwise I would wear mine instead of lenses.

so yeah after a long break from doing this stuff weekly to once in a blue moon i got half a G with 25 flubromazepams. TOP TIP: flubros are the best benzo for EPH long term use, i dropped 16mg of flubro at 1pm then started on the EPH first a few lines, jesus i forgot how much it hurts haha.

so i preceded with eyeballing bombs of roughly 50 to 100mgs could b way off, unsure if i got gram or half a gram as my vendor can be generous sometimes. ive had 3 bombs and been productively busy all day practicing my DJing in all forms and genres, had a great day.

But anyway no desire to have anymore flubros, i have alot of EPH left, about 800mgs of codeine and lots of weed.

overall the day hasnt been perticual euphoric, its just been really fun and interesting, talking to old freinds, getting some well needed DJ practice in. just a good day.

i plan on taking all the codeine now (i have a huge tolerance im fine dont worry) smoke some weed pop some more flubros just to get the nod going then hopefully off to sleep.

peacee