• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Yes we are all very different, depending on our unique endogenous chemical balance, we will be #addicted# to different substances. So addiction is a relative term, our system tries to balance out its deficiencies and pray tell you come accross THE equalizing substance, it will be difficult to force your system to willingly ignore what makes it feel better.

I know I'm technically new to the scene, but I figured I'd give my 2 cents. Use crystal, nicotine, weed, alcohol, and caffeine. And the only thing I'd have a problem with giving up is caffeine. Im pretty sure it's because caffeine is the easiest for me to get ahold of. So the most addictive substance Ive used would be crystal, but Im probably addicted to caffeine. I also use caffeine as a crutch when I start my comedown, and need to be productive for another hour or so.

To be honest I have never really considered caffeine as a problem. I am pretty sure I can’t live without it as we all drink coffe at home as well. But Nicotine is in another level, it’s very difficult to quit something we do as casual and repeated than Nicotine. I don’t smoke anymore but still enjoy tobacco in all forms, such as vae, Snus etc

As for illegal drugs, I’d say heroin, painkillers and benzodiazepines.

Good luck nepaln21!

I did manage to stop using benzos, I had to confront my fears for once and for all. Since I was doing opiates at the time it didn't affect me as much as I thought it would but after being sober from opiates all I wanted was to live under benzos to make me less nervous. I always feel that I would never be as calm as I used to be but I'm better and that's what I hope for my future to be able to live with myself more peacefully, maybe even sleep better.
ive been finally sober for once in a long time.

feels strange, the rebound anxiety was shit, but now i feel fine, although getting a good night's sleep is still tough.

my emotions bounce around a lot more now, which is good: i can really truly ENJOY life's ups and downs.

f-phenibut was my latest crutch, with other downers interspersed.

In terms of my inability to put it down, weed. I don't know what it is. I fuckin' love it. Maybe it reminds me a bit of psychedelics and downers at the same time. Hmmm...

Funny enough, I can get myself off opioids, given a substantial need to such as drug testing or realizing I've gone too far. Though I've never tried any of the truly 'hard' ones.

1. Meth of course. I'm already prone to antisocial behavior, but this shit makes me feel like a combination of Charles Bronson (the prisoner) and Ted Bundy. I went into detail about it in my mental health thread (long story), but it's basically the perfect storm of fucked up mental issues and psychopath-level charisma and utter disregard for all other life. It makes you feel like it's allll you and that's how it should always be ALL THE TIME.

2. Alcohol. I don't even fucking like alcohol and hate the hangovers even more, but I'll drink 6 of my drinks and 3 of yours when your back is turned. I will drink as much alcohol as there is available to me, just for a shitty 2 hour euphoria and disinhibition. Not to mention it gives me a pretty bad attitude as well.

3. Heroin, because well, it's fucking heroin. Only drug that ever sent me to rehab, and I'm no stranger to drugs with big dependence liabilities.

4. Nicotine and oddly cannabis. I group these together because any sort of smoking ritual is nigh impossible to break for me.

devilsgospel I hate alcohol but I think I carry the gene. If I have one it's at least 6 more after, sometimes 12. I just don't drink now.

Also I smoke weed like it's crack. (Never smoked crack though)

Actually I have similar habits to you all around, current opiate addict, working on amphetamine usage (been a couple weeks, I have been doing good keeping it a few times a month. I actually hate the shit now, I'm burnt out on the shit don't know why I do it when I do fuck up)

devilsgospel I hate alcohol but I think I carry the gene. If I have one it's at least 6 more after, sometimes 12. I just don't drink now.

Also I smoke weed like it's crack. (Never smoked crack though)

Actually I have similar habits to you all around, current opiate addict, working on amphetamine usage (been a couple weeks, I have been doing good keeping it a few times a month. I actually hate the shit now, I'm burnt out on the shit don't know why I do it when I do fuck up)

Yeah man the alcohol problem is definitely an inherited thing for me, I'm like 90% positive.

I think the weed thing is the availability and the habituation of it. Not to mention to music and sex enhancement, I love both so it's like a poly addiction type thing.

I've always considered myself a downer guy, but meth is just a whole different animal. I can control myself around coke, crack, even pharma speed to an extent. I've been to scarface type coke parties and passed on lines man, should've seen the looks I got lol when you say "nah I'm good" in front of a pile of Colombian snow. Meth is a devil on par with Heroin.

Yeah man the alcohol problem is definitely an inherited thing for me, I'm like 90% positive.

I think the weed thing is the availability and the habituation of it. Not to mention to music and sex enhancement, I love both so it's like a poly addiction type thing.

I've always considered myself a downer guy, but meth is just a whole different animal. I can control myself around coke, crack, even pharma speed to an extent. I've been to scarface type coke parties and passed on lines man, should've seen the looks I got lol when you say "nah I'm good" in front of a pile of Colombian snow. Meth is a devil on par with Heroin.

Yeah crack and meth are the only mainstream drugs I'm scared of (never done either of them.) I'm glad I never did meth had enough issues with amphetamine sulphate, adderall etc.

Edit: Actually I used to love meth bomb e pills, but a single oral dose didn't get me hooked, probably did less than 10 of those pills.

I try to suppress it from my mind.
It's why i have a criminal record.
I can't even talk about alcohol.
Addicted to being a monster.

Alcohol, opiates, methylphenidate

For me nicotine is only addictive when combined with one of those

Also i dont really find meth addictive, its a nasty drug. But so is alcohol so maybe i just never done enough meth to understand it :D

Alcohol and methyphenidate as an addiction makes sense since it supposedly becomes ethylphenidate (smoother, bit more euphoric IMO)

How do you choose which stimulant research chemical to use or do you just try to them all out? Lol

If you try all of them dark times ahead, some of them are fucking nasty (or were, don't know about the current ones besides a few)

Meth is definitely stronger, mr min was answering the topic question "what is the most addictive substance you have used?"

I think the majority of us here have not actually done meth. I think I've done it by accident once in a dirty pressed pill for example.

It is a very individual question for sure.

Most of us haven?t done meth?! What website are you on?! ;)

Most of us haven?t done meth?! What website are you on?! ;)

The website where our Other Drugs forum is basically dominated by opioid and benzo questions lol...Meth is hard to come by for a lot of people in a lot of areas. At least ime, it's pretty spotty, like where I lived in Chicago it was basically contained in certain areas and heavily shunned in others.

Also, to your Jersey question, we don't ask stuff like that here.

Yeah crack and meth are the only mainstream drugs I'm scared of (never done either of them.) I'm glad I never did meth had enough issues with amphetamine sulphate, adderall etc.

Edit: Actually I used to love meth bomb e pills, but a single oral dose didn't get me hooked, probably did less than 10 of those pills.

I'd compare oral meth to a suped up Vyvanse. My method used to be a line up the nose and then a bump rubbed under my tongue. But yeah, don't do meth lol. I'd get a g for a little pick me up here and there at work (basically just dexedrine right? Pfft I'll be fine), then before I knew it 2 weeks and 3 more grams had gone by with maybe 8 hours of sleep altogether and everyone is mad and or afraid of my psychotic ass...

Last edited:
^ Bikers are the main reason meth isn't in Chicago... long story there.

Meth is tied with iv coke for me in terms of addiction.