• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

As flattered as I may have been, he wasn't my type, don't care much for guys, it wouldn't be the first time though. I had a guy climb in the shower with me at my ex's house. Was a party, he didn't have much fun.

*** raises hand ***
I'm a strait person who's been hit on by a gay person

Hey I just started my very own thread in Sober Living (it's called Dear Santa )
Pls visit my thread and post according to your wishes . Don't let it be a Virginal untouched sad little thread. Nooooooooo

Already did lol. I don't mind being hit on, kind of makes you feel good, even if they're not your type, but if you touch me. As a man we have a problem

Yeah I saw that after I shamelessly begged for companionship in my lonely thread. Thank you. It's so good NOT to be alone .

As a side note : I have no urge for ANY substances thanks be to God. I do however wish I could Sleep.

I don't want anybody touching me without asking. Unless they're children. Spontaneous kid-hugs (of the non creepy kind ) are always welcome. And animals. Animals may approach. Humans can stay the Fuck back.

I've had some opiate cravings but that's pretty easily squashed. I wish I could sleep peacefully, don't get much sleep anymore

Last edited:
You're saying that at age .....? How old are you? Your Real Life age not your anonymous BL age

That you have a hard time sleeping "anymore".... it sends to the idea that at one time perhaps long ago you slept BETTER than you do today.....

At 20, do you have a Long Ago time in your life? I suppose so, if circumstances have been trying, that time takes on a completely different course than for someone who's had a Carefree youth.

: (

When I was in my very early teens i could sleep. Ptsd has kind of destroyed that notion

One of the big reasons I became a raging alcoholic was insomnia. My psych doc prescribes me 15mg Remeron and combined with 900mg gabapentin it knocks me out pretty well and if I need it, I take an additional 75mg of doxepin. He also scripts me Ativan and I used to use that to get me to sleep but he discouraged me from doing that since like alcohol, benzodiazepines will cause rebound insomnia whereas the Remeron and doxepin are sedating antidepressants. And they don't zombify you like trazodone.

Nicotine via vape device. Kinda strange, I never smoked until the age of 57 after I got off the full agonist type opioids. After that it would be oxymorphone and those fentanyl lollipops.

Would definitely be cigarettes for me

It’s definitely a different experience but super difficult indeed. I managed to quit smoking but didn’t quit using nicotine, using it safely and without smoke could be a safer/healthier alternative.

Nicotine. By far. If there's one chemical that's got me by the balls, is the ol' nicotine. Seems like she and I just like each other to be too far apart.

The woes of separation . . . ?

Last edited:
I know I'm technically new to the scene, but I figured I'd give my 2 cents. Use crystal, nicotine, weed, alcohol, and caffeine. And the only thing I'd have a problem with giving up is caffeine. Im pretty sure it's because caffeine is the easiest for me to get ahold of. So the most addictive substance Ive used would be crystal, but Im probably addicted to caffeine. I also use caffeine as a crutch when I start my comedown, and need to be productive for another hour or so.