• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

If anyone feels like submitting reports to erowid could they do so and PM me the ID#. I'll fast-track it through the reviewing process.

Thanks!

Yeah I rarely get it and when I do it's mild. Really I'm scraping the barrel for differences because it was rather similar except for duration.

Seems like it was more discomfort than nausea, right? Great report man!

I have alot of trouble with come-ups, especially on phens, but I hardly ever have a problem eating whilst tripping, so I always get a gippy tum & I always eat & that always eases the problem. Simples!

Only if by that you mean that it was mild. It would definitely have been called nausea if it was stronger. It wasn't an ache or pain but... well, nausea :p

hmmmm okay... shame though, I must admit amongst the gamut of side effects I suffered during my LSD days, nausea wasn't often one of them. It was normally general discomfort, muscular pain, leg cramp, stomach pain, shoulder pain, neck tension etc etc

For me, nausea predominates the side effects of phens, & light body load seems common for me with trypts. Neither seem partiularly apparent with these new Lysergides. I have been in a pretty good frame of mind recently so perhaps that has played a part in my side-effects free recent trips on LSz & Al-lad.

Have you tried both Trans? Do you agree that, tab for tab, LSz appears to bring a slower, deeper, longer journey than Al-Lad?

Last edited:
Some of the headaches I used to get on LSD were terrible - like your head was splitting in two. Never had that with the giggle-ergloids like Al-lad so far.

both Al-lad and LSZ carry a similar body load to lsd for me. It wasn't noticeable at 150mcg but bodyload increased at 300mcg al-lad and 225mcg lsz. Still feeling rough 48 hours after taking the 225mcg lsz... felt nauseous, exhausted and suffered terrible headache all day today, two days after ingesting. Something to bear in mind...:/

Are you saying Al-Lad is less troublesome then LSZ?
I like the idea of a shorter LSD like experience..
if so, this Should go over well at concerts, raves or gathering imho etc....

I trust you haven't picked up something purported to be Al or Lsz that isn't...

How's your headspace Mona, nothing troubling you, no obvious psychological reason for physical manifestation? If not I guess you are simply sensitive to these, maybe keep the doses at 150ug. How do these side effects compare to any others you might have experienced with other psychedelic drugs?

I trust you haven't picked up something purported to be Al or Lsz that isn't...

How's your headspace Mona, nothing troubling you, no obvious psychological reason for physical manifestation? If not I guess you are simply sensitive to these, maybe keep the doses at 150ug. How do these side effects compare to any others you might have experienced with other psychedelic drugs?

This is possible, but I think it's much more likely that it feels "toxic" (bad) to him. Mushrooms get you high by poisoning you according to the average person, and it's well known they are not toxic in the least.

both Al-lad and LSZ carry a similar body load to lsd for me. It wasn't noticeable at 150mcg but bodyload increased at 300mcg al-lad and 225mcg lsz. Still feeling rough 48 hours after taking the 225mcg lsz... felt nauseous, exhausted and suffered terrible headache all day today, two days after ingesting. Something to bear in mind...:/
I experienced the same 2nd time out with al-lad when i also upped my dose to 225ug it just got very uncomfortable till i plateaued. It was not nearly as enjoyable as first time with just 150ug

i know ismene tell me about it cant keep up with the kids of today ;) not paticularly been in right frame of mind too trip but cant drink either with me just finishing my course of metrondiazole :( what the hell can i fidn to make a MAOI OTC ? i need to find some moclobemide! i wonder if i can blag some off the docs ? hmmmmmmmmmmm =D

Hmm. I tried 450 micrograms of this wonderful, weird substance and wrote a lengthy detailed attempt at making sense of its effects. The forum crapped out as i was posting it though so it's gone. Auto-save had not saved it. :/

But i'm not too concerned because the prevailing theme of the post was the sheer ineffability of the substance. Extremely difficult, or impossible to explain with words. It was deep to the point that words were gibberish in my mind and even the term "spiritual" lost all meaning. Deep in a very literal sense. Maybe not spiritually deep on this first attempt but... It felt like the mind was unshackled and free from subjective opinion. In fact, the internal "voice" that would normally describe the things you observe to yourself was simply not there.

Yet at the same time it had a very mild body load, and i was able to perform normal (and non-normal) things just fine, while at a similar dose of acid i would usually be confined to the couch. Not so this time and my activities ranged from playing guitar and lying on the floor because i felt like it. In a very, very weird way it felt like the first trip i've ever had: Not in a way that it mirrored a previous occasion but rather that all the previous occassions were moot and that it was the *new* first trip.

This is going to sound harsh to those who hold the opinion that only LSD could be LSD-like but... It felt like LSD with all the druggy effects taken out. And while LSD for me is often a tool to gain greater concentration upon important philosophical questions, things i would think sober as well... Not so here. It felt like a seed was implanted in my mind and grew to encompass it whole. It was a weird mix of being able to perfectly function, and at the same time hold the dual state of being in DMT land or something. Without hindrance from either upon each other.

I tried to look for negatives, but there really weren't any... I did sweat a lot but it didn't bother me at the time. It was the cleanest, least drug-like substance i've ever tried. Even compared to caffeine. And to give some perspective: I have a lot of experience of LSD itself and the last time was merely a week ago at around 700 micrograms. This thing doesn't strictly beat LSD... But it is its own "LSD" in a way. I don't like making predictions about the future because of too many variables: But this thing will be big. Just wait and see.

/E: Sorry about the lack of detail. That would be contrary to the experience itself when there weren't any specific details: It felt weird and all-encompassing. I'll need to make further tests with smaller doses, and maybe with other people to give a point of reference.

Last edited: