• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

If someone took 'liquid acid' on sunday and then took 150ug of this on the following saturday while only using mdma on the friday immediatly before LSZ; should they still trip a little?
I haven't the chance to try it but I gave some tabs to some friends and while the 2 guys kind of tripped, it was minimal and the girls didn't at all.

I never liked taking LSD after MDMA... I noticed I did not trip very well. Even if I waited a day or two, I always thought it was because the MDMA used up my serotonin.

I don't know why this has so much less attention than AL-LAD, I've tried both and I found LSZ to be stronger and longer-lasting with just as minimal side effects, if not less.

There were a couple reports on Erowid that said it gave them body load, so that probably put some people off and they tried the AL-LAD instead. From what I've read LSZ should be considerably better than AL-LAD with fewer side effects and more antianxiety effects. I actually didn't like AL-LAD at all. Caused a lot of tremors and general agitation where I never felt comfortable and couldn't sit still or concentrate on anything. From the 5-HT receptor affinities I've seen, LSZ should be better than LSD itself due to much higher 5-HT1a agonism, which is anxiolytic. It's 5-HT2a agonism is considerably weaker than LSD so it should have less adrenergic type side effects. It's 5-HT2c agonism is only slightly less than LSD and that one has been linked to LSD's psychedelic effects, since lisuride is very similar structurally to LSD and has similar 5-HT2a agonism but no 5-HT2c agonism and has no psychedelic effects. So from the figures I've seen LSZ should be a much improved version of LSD.

Anyone want to address LSZ euphoria? Kinda wondering this myself. I will have access to both soon.

Three trips so far on verified LSZ. It's been absolutely suburb every time. It took a little exploration to really be sure of this, but I am now convinced that when compared to LSD, the Z is the superior drug in nearly every way. Trip report for the last experience (525ug + 4-HO-MET at T+4h) currently in progress. I'll finish it up and post it when I have a little more time later this week. I will note that the only negative effect I have noticed so far is that it has left me feeling a little drained following the higher-dose experiments. Not "strung out" like some psychedelics feel on the come-down; just more tired than usual the following day.

those after effects, which I have not noticed on either of these two, yet, pale in comparison to the truly miserable, dreadful hangovers I've suffered from LSD in the past.

I feel both of these new compounds outstrip LSD in almost all area's! Cool huh?

Three trips so far on verified LSZ. It's been absolutely suburb every time. It took a little exploration to really be sure of this, but I am now convinced that when compared to LSD, the Z is the superior drug in nearly every way. Trip report for the last experience (525ug + 4-HO-MET at T+4h) currently in progress. I'll finish it up and post it when I have a little more time later this week. I will note that the only negative effect I have noticed so far is that it has left me feeling a little drained following the higher-dose experiments. Not "strung out" like some psychedelics feel on the come-down; just more tired than usual the following day.
looking forward to it...
how would you compare it to al-lad?

That's exactly what I thought, LSZ is probably the best psych ever created. Mine is slow arriving but I tracked it and it's in-country and cleared Customs, just has to be delivered locally. From the 5-HT affinities it should be near perfect. LSD did induce considerable anxiety in me and gave me tremors. Bad trips were rather frequent. LSZ should reduce both of those bad points. Leave it to David Nichols to create the world's most perfect psychedelic. Hoffman didn't even think of the rigid analogue. What Hoffman started Nichols completed. It won't get anywhere near the publicity that LSD did though. I'm really looking forward to this one. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be pretty much the same as AL-LAD, which is worse than LSD in my book. I haven't seen the affinities on that one yet but I think it must have higher 5-HT2a and similar or lower 5-HT1a than LSD.

I felt it slower coming, deeper & longer than Al-Lad. In some cases this opinion is backed by others. I basically thought Al was the light, social one, & LSz a bit deeper & more introspective. Like the difference between 4-ho-dmt & 4-ho-met. Subtle differences in my limited experience.

Either way, it was a fine single run on LSz for me, compared to almost, probably all of my LSD experiences, which were admittedly, nearly 20 years ago.

My order of 10 came. Not going to try it right away though. I want to wait for my JWH-250 order to come in so I'll have something to take the edge off and put me to sleep afterwards.

This stuff is great for international shipping, because there's nothing bulky in the envelope and even if they scan it with something there's not even a staple in it so it just looks like a letter. Canada Customs don't even open it. I don't know about other countries, probably the same. I ordered 100 more even before I try it because I know it's either going to run out or get banned pretty soon. Even if it turns out not to be perfect there's nothing else worth getting for psychs anyway. LSZ is the best thing out there, other than perhaps LSD itself, so it's either that or nothing for me, even if there are some tremors. I'll just stick to one blot and it should be tolerable. I figure 100 will last me a good 5-10 years because I probably won't use it more than once a month. Psychs are too draining for frequent use anyway in my opinion.

My order of 10 came. Not going to try it right away though. I want to wait for my JWH-250 order to come in so I'll have something to take the edge off and put me to sleep afterwards.

This stuff is great for international shipping, because there's nothing bulky in the envelope and even if they scan it with something there's not even a staple in it so it just looks like a letter. Canada Customs don't even open it. I don't know about other countries, probably the same. I ordered 100 more even before I try it because I know it's either going to run out or get banned pretty soon. Even if it turns out not to be perfect there's nothing else worth getting for psychs anyway. LSZ is the best thing out there, other than perhaps LSD itself, so it's either that or nothing for me, even if there are some tremors. I'll just stick to one blot and it should be tolerable. I figure 100 will last me a good 5-10 years because I probably won't use it more than once a month. Psychs are too draining for frequent use anyway in my opinion.

I'm about to do the same thing I have learned this when you have access get as much as you can even ten years worth because the good shit is getting rare!

I doubt the price will drop much anyway, since lysergic acid is rather costly and only certain licensed labs can work with it.

I felt it slower coming, deeper & longer than Al-Lad. In some cases this opinion is backed by others. I basically thought Al was the light, social one, & LSz a bit deeper & more introspective. Like the difference between 4-ho-dmt & 4-ho-met. Subtle differences in my limited experience.

Either way, it was a fine single run on LSz for me, compared to almost, probably all of my LSD experiences, which were admittedly, nearly 20 years ago.

So in your analogy, Aladdin is to Lizzie as Metocin is to Psilocin? Or the other way around?

errrr Lol fucked if I know what I meant Lol

Okay - YES! From just the one whirl around with LSz, that is exactly my impression. Not the other way round...

Okay, so here's the deal with LSZ. Took one blot. No tremors whatsoever, in fact it's the only psych I ever used that didn't cause tremors, including LSD itself. The only bodyload was a gnawing feeling in my belly for the first 3-4 hours, like being hungry all the time. Nothing serious but enough to put an underlying uncomfortable tinge on the first few hours. Next time I'll probably try some ginger-based Gravol capsules sold for car sickness. I know the antihistamine type will do nothing but I haven't tried the ginger ones yet.

So aside from the belly gnawing side effect it was a decent compound. Rather weak at one hit but visuals were trying to come through, just not really forming up completely. I could tell that with 1.5-2 hits it would be pretty solid. As for euphoria, I didn't really notice much. The second phase, after the belly gnawing subsided, was better. Still had slight visuals and a generally up mood. Nowhere near the agitation of AL-LAD, just a little bit of having to flip through channels a lot. Pretty smooth trip all told. I did boost it numerous times with cannabinoids which seemed helpful in spicing things up some. There was a little insomnia but it only lasted until about 10 hours after onset, which was pretty quick, like 45 min-1 hour after taking.

Conclusion; pretty good really, much preferable to AL-LAD for me due to no tremors or high agitation. As I said, a little weak at 1 hit but it certainly looks promising. I would choose it over any other psych out there, even LSD because I really can't stand tremors and LSD always gave me tremors though not as bad as AL-LAD. It was also pretty sexy feeling in the second phase, though it may have been the cannabinoids helping that out. Nutsack was not contracted as with LSD, so that's always a plus. I also wasn't at all hyperthermic or vasoconstricted. Definitely beats AL-LAD and LSD on all bodyload effects because there's really none at all aside from the belly gnawing, which was the same as I always got from LSD and which I call "acid indigestion".

Wow, these reports are making this look amazing! All of the other reports I came across didn't make it look very good. I was surprised to read all of these excellent reviews towards the end. I'm assuming a good dose would be 75-150 ug's, IDK maybe more. Most of the blotters I've heard about were 75 ug's each.

I wonder how tolerance is for this and AL-LAD. I know regular LSD has never given me serious tolerance issues. (As in i could trip hard two days in a row without issues)

Recently tested this again, similar circumstances to last time but blotters were swallowed immediately instead of gummed for an hour. Effects may have been stronger but they definitely did come on faster! :)

Last edited: