• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

Very interesting @Darkstorn. I'm really looking forward to try this one. How long did your trip last approximately? Have you taken 450mcg's at once or with staggered dosing?

I'd say it doesn't last quite as long as LSD; But the come up is longer and smoother, and the miniscule body load makes gauging the coming down even more difficult.

And i did them all at once; I wouldn't recommend this simply because it doesn't give you any idea how well just one blotter would work. Plus there's a chance it's dangerous even if unlikely; It at least should be equally safe compared to LSD.

Yeah, of course. Tbh i think it's somewhat careless just dropping 450mcgs of LSZ for a first time experience, but i've neither even thought about taking 700mcgs of Lucy, so... ;)

Thanks for your input! Sounds good and i really enjoyed reading some more about this one. I just don't understand why everyones heading straight to AL-LAD instead of this one?

imo AL-LAD sounds a little better by mass, but i've got both. Will probably try LSZ first though

Yeah, of course. Tbh i think it's somewhat careless just dropping 450mcgs of LSZ for a first time experience, but i've neither even thought about taking 700mcgs of Lucy, so... ;)

Thanks for your input! Sounds good and i really enjoyed reading some more about this one. I just don't understand why everyones heading straight to AL-LAD instead of this one?

Because AL-LAD was available 'publicly' first. Up until extremely recently the only way to get LSZ was within a private closed circle. not in the circle, no lsz for you.

Did anyone get a bit of bodyload on LSZ, relative to LSD or AL-LAD? I tried it once at 150mcg, and have mixed feelings about the experience. I found the effects to be rather subdued, compared to LSD or AL-LAD, although tolerance probably played a part in that.

What I definitely did not like, though, was the muscle stiffness, and tingling in extremities, as well as a general sense of feeling "off", physically. I have probably experienced worse on some of my LSD trips, but it was enough to make me glad that I did not take more that day.

I would like to dose it higher, but the physical discomfort I experienced makes me think twice about that.

It sounds pretty dissociative according to darkstorn's description, doesn't it?

^ Yes, but perhaps not any more dissociative than a few hundred mics of LSD?

I did 150mcg and found it be a bit weak for my taste.
It took a long time to start, I could feel something pretty quick but it didn't stop increasing until 2h45min to 3 hour mark. It came slowly and then peaked pretty fast and slowly started to fade, but it was all slow and bit hard to keep track of.
I often felt that everything was slow and I was impatient which might have been because I was somewhere in the middle of full blow tripping and just being weird. The only body load was a bit of stale neck that might have been anything to sweating a lot.

It was a bit weird because I was very clear headed and at the same time tripping.
I think it has potential for higher doses and might be fun.

But this was only one experince and who knows.

EDIT
I was tripping but it just wasn't enough for me and that might be why I felt impatient. When you know that you are almost there but it just won't get you all the way.

Last edited:
If someone took 'liquid acid' on sunday and then took 150ug of this on the following saturday while only using mdma on the friday immediatly before LSZ; should they still trip a little?
I haven't the chance to try it but I gave some tabs to some friends and while the 2 guys kind of tripped, it was minimal and the girls didn't at all.

MDMA itself will cause some tolerance to psychedelics, and LSD might still have some lingering tolerance after 6 days too. Add the fact that 150ug is not a super strong dose and I think this could explain your lack of results.

It was a bit weird because I was very clear headed and at the same time tripping.

That's interestingly exactly the same as i felt when i tried 150mcg's of AL-LAD. I think those two, LSZ and AL-LAD, need higher dosage, otherwise you're caught in this horrible 'in-between'-realm, which is absolutely disgusting :X

That's interestingly exactly the same as i felt when i tried 150mcg's of AL-LAD. I think those two, LSZ and AL-LAD, need higher dosage, otherwise you're caught in this horrible 'in-between'-realm, which is absolutely disgusting :X

Could be right. All I got from 150 mcg AL-LAD was tremors and very little in the way of visuals, none worth mentioning really. I would almost think it was an NBOME blotter that absorbed through my mouth when I was chewing on the blotter for a while but I didn't get nauseous like on NBOMEs. Two or Three blotters might have given a better visuals to tremors ratio.

This one is next on my list, wonder how it compares to AL-LAD. Will write a small comparison afterwards (wont be that soon... tolerance + delivery time ... )

And next maybe even AL-LAD and LSZ.

i dont think so really... i think this in between is precisely an effect of the substance (al lad). a kind of disassociation between your conciousness and tripping brain. i was obviously tripping with full on visuals but at the same time oberving myself trip. weird but interesting at the same time