NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Pantera is cool, damn shame Dimebag had to croak, ah we all do in time anyways am I right?

I've been into some pretty righteous esoteric and prog that I will delve into later, but back to the uplifting metalcore of the moment,

Have you ever been to the depths? Of the nether realms...

Last metalcore band I was into just now, the present moment is where the magick happens am I right?

Lookin forward to what OMM has in the works, not to be confused with the symbol,

3d_light_om_symbol-1024x768.jpg

Boo, metalcore :p ;)

Fucking doom over the world! Finnish doom masters Reverend Bizarre, from album "Crush the Insects"-

^Nice choice with Blut aus Nord. Such a weird band really. I find them hard to listen to at times, but find them really compelling. I like this:

Have not been listening to a lot of metal for a few years apart from a bit of annihilator now and then but discovered this band a while back a will listen to them quite often but not sure if you would class this as metal

Does anybody else Danza?

dont listen to metal much anymore but yall's should also check out people like Behold...The Arctopus, car_bomb, Botch, Arsonists Get All The Girls(game of life album)..............idk theres a bunch of weird groovy mathcore-ish bands that are interesting

^Quality choice nutty :D

How bout Drudkh? Easily one of the best BM bands... Latest album not their best but they've yet to really fuckup...

Finally listened to the Blut Aus Nord and Drudkh you posted... Yeah definitely liking both. I don't think I've listened to Drudkh before but I have heard of them.

Last edited:
^See, I never got that into Hate Forest. I know its splitting hairs, but I don't like the more overt political shit that came with them. Despite Drudkh basically being Hate Forest, and clearly nationalistic, I don't really care- lyrically they tend to discuss nature.

For Drudkh, check out Autumn Aurora, Estrangement and A Furrow Cut Short to get a feel for their different 'era's'. They are a kickass black metal band- they have a distinct and original sound; very evocative and beautiful in that BM way.

I sort of view NSBM the same way I view "satanic" bands. I like the music but could care less about their ideology. Burzum comes to mind. ;)

Last edited:
My postcount a moment ago felt pretty metal
kce68o.jpg

a bit of cheese seems appropriate...

[video=youtube_share;WxnN05vOuSM]http://youtu.be/WxnN05vOuSM[/video]

\m/

Beartooth!

Great live, would be wearing their shirt but I put on my tits shirt because I was going to go clubbing.