NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Victory or die! New Motorhead stuff...

^Nice choice nutty...:)

How bout some funeral doom:

So, this is probably the best black metal I've heard in a long time (since their last album I guess).

I'm talking about Polish BM masters, Mgla and their latest release, Exercises in Futility:

Not really into older metal bands but I can't deny this talent and I kind of like their sound (of this new album at least)!

^Yeah, I hardly get into older metal bands, though I do try... By older, I mean stuff from the 80's; I dig Slayer and some Sepultura, and a bit of Bathory but I start enjoying metal released from about 1991 on.

This is a crushing song from Ahab, German 'Nautikal Funeral Doom' band. They've introduced a bit of post-rock into their style and nice 'jazzy' drumming. This track is pretty fucking awesome:

Ah may as well get the deathcore out of the system today it's been awhile =D Ok 2 more SS songs and onto the next one,

hqdefault.jpg

Born of Osiris - Soul Sphere

WICKED ALBUM. JUST LISTENED TO IT, SO SO GOOD.

Speaks to my soul so very deeply.

chrisincville are you a BoO fan? I wasn't, I mean I liked one or two of their songs prior, but Soul Sphere is something special, I love the entire album which is saying alot.

free-fall1.jpg

Mad respect to my open minded users who are kind hearted.

Wow, some users trying to argue against logic here (the last thing I want to do here is argue and quarrel lol I use this forum for leisure and to have pleasant, rewarding, and insightful interactions for everyone involved).

Mainly the confrontations took place for me in my vegan thread in the Healthy Living section which I was expecting as people sometimes hate vegans lmao, but where I wasn't expecting a confrontation was in the House and Psytrance threads in the Electronic Music section rofl.

I hate closed minded ignorant people, I mean I try to accept everyone but when push comes to shove homie I lay the fuckin logic down like Spock up in this bitch...

mc5mw.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry for the rant.

Wow am I on the defensive lately lmao. Arguing about music when the great matter of birth and death has yet to be solved.

Great news, and don't even scoff at it being related to rap metal, as far as I am concerned Devastator (Dvsr) is next level shit sonically and lyrically, anyways the great news is they have an album coming out soon, well hopefully soon.

Check em out see if you dig it, if not keep your fuckin mouth shut, please for the sake of us all. www.dvsr.com.au

Last edited:
Damn I apologize again enough hostile defensive maneuvers from moi, a song of trumpets to cleanse the air :)

NSFW warning this is indeed the censored version but features what appears to be boobies towards the 3/4 mark granted there is no skin actually showing it is not bear skin,

Last edited:

JK WITH THAT DARK BULLSHIT! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY, well almost.

I use to be a Sith now I'm a Jedi...

Alright now you hell dwellers can eat heaven for all I care.

Time to rise from this eathly plane of self improvement and heart/mind cultivation up to genuine paradise.

If you just do drugs and don't build character along with a virtuous mind/heart (my entheogenic minded people who are growing this doesn't apply to you) are you ready for the future you are manifesting?

The light is coming you can't stop it Bluelight.

Abra su mente a la realidad...

Last edited:
Skepticism. Funeral doom from Finland, one of the pioneers. Loving their new album, Ordeal, recorded in front of a live audience.

For some reason, this band remind me of Laibach. Something to do with the vocals and the aesthetic; doesn't feel metal. Perhaps the tuxedo's. I like how the drummer users mallets.

This track is fucking awesome, funny and tongue-in-cheek. I especailly love the bit from about 1.56 where the lead singer decides to just stand awkwardly by the keyboardist and...just solemnly watch him play. The crowd are brilliantly awkward too :D