Songs that best depict the horror and desperation of addiction/mental illness

Horton-Scorton

Bluelighter

I don't know why it says blurt. The song is high why by minimal man. The singer was an IV cocaine addict who died of hepatitis. You can hear his misery.

Jhonn Balance was an alcoholic (there's too much blood in my alcohol is such a haunting line) who died from the disease.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - That Smell

In reference to one of the guitarists' IV heroin addiction.

Sorry to revive a dead thread- but I was just thinking about this topic today. 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin Park, and 'Innocence and Pills' by Kesha & Patrick Carney are the first to come to mind. Really deep songs.

ParappaTheRapper, please refrain from making multiple posts in a row like this. I mean two in a row is okay if you're trying to post videos but it starts to become quite spammy. You can reduce it down to one post by just pasting the youtube links. You don't have to embed the video.

Lifelover.jpg

Tom Scott from Home Brew. love to 'get on' it. He has bipolar and makes him who he is -- a fucking awesome dude that will put his bro's and family first always. shot Tom
you are all cracked out low-key as shit, aren't we all ha!

song about datura, he's in first verse

[video=youtube_share;pyaqLKIvV6c]http://youtu.be/pyaqLKIvV6c[/video]

Last edited:
ParappaTheRapper, please refrain from making multiple posts in a row like this. I mean two in a row is okay if you're trying to post videos but it starts to become quite spammy. You can reduce it down to one post by just pasting the youtube links. You don't have to embed the video.

No problem, my apologies..