Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all, am rather faded on all sorts of meds legal and illegal tonight hah

Hope you have a good one mate, I'm staying clean this weekend, not even a drink. Skint :( Won't be next weekend though.

i'm going to make a big choice now. do i stay up and watch pretty woman for the umpteenth time or do i go to bed and read 50 shades of grey? it's annoying me with it's 2 spellings of grey but i'm going to get thru it. pick up some tips on how to write a shit best seller.
richard gere has snow white hair now

Go with 50 shades and be rich by 2014.

Aaah, nothing like a friday night out with friends to make you remember alcohol's pretty cool too sometims =D

I now take this moment to bid bluelighters a good night. <3

May you all experience good humoured jovial mental pictures in your subconsciousness. ;)

And a comfortable energising rest.

ha ha ha :D

My god it is cold today. Today is my first day without a cigarette, wish me luck

Saturday morning and no cake envy?

first saturday i dont feel groggy and shite from mixing vallies with booze the night before, quite nice. productive morning compared to usual, but expensive, might pop an msj and get my hair cut this afternoon then get pissed. but first its tunes time. just remembered i bought skyfall as well, might check that out later

Same here Dan, might try and blag a drink later, maybe see if my Brother fancies a rocksmith sesh but it's going to be a quiet one thanks to lack of funds.

Surely you've trained your brain to phase her voice out by now Pontifex, know I have with mine. Switching it off when she's got something important to say is the trick though.=D

Surely you've trained your brain to phase her voice out by now Pontifex, know I have with mine. Switching it off when she's got something important to say is the trick though.=D

I used to do the same thing, once her voice hit a certain frequency I just wouldn't hear her anymore.

ha ha ha :D

My god it is cold today. Today is my first day without a cigarette, wish me luck

Saturday morning and no cake envy?

Hey

I got the massive coconut n lime £3

Huge say length a pair of size 7s n to high to put in the box :D

Hey Max, Brimz

Coconut and lime sounds delicious and just £3 for something that big 8o No wonder they sell out by lunchtime. Going to be doing some baking with my little one today to try and redress the cake balance.

How long will it take to get through all that? Do they keep well? Guessing because they are fresh that you get a few days.

Have fun making cakes with yr daughter, should get messy. At least it might help keep yr mind off fags.
I won't even attempt to quit smoking at the moment cos I found it impossible in the past so full respect to anyone that does manage to quit for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.