European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC eats so much time though. Too much. Lost far too many hours pissing around in TC rooms. They're also a hotbed for disaster.

i prefer not to see people im talking to on the internet.

indeed. nice to leave it to the imagination. don't want to get disappointed. yes it's just like having penfriends indeed.

NA....all well and good. i got put off when I turned up at an AA meeting. They were delighted to have me till I shared. i was stopped in my tracks and almost marched out of the door.

My uncle did find AA useful when he was in the early stages of recovery. Got what he needed and moved on and carried on with his booze free life very happily, until he slipped away from us last month.

Another thing about NA ius that it's one of the things my sister has tried to force me into. (she knows so much about these things...so she reckons) ah she's alright apart from the fact that she treats me like I know nothing about myself. But yeh, she gives it the "well it worked for uncle. you need a 12 step programme. you need to go to rehab. " as was said in the detox 5 thing. if you have the money for stuff like that you might as well do something nice. and- are you gonna pay my rent and look after my boy while I'm away?

I've gone off on one.

NA / AA I found it aLL a bit self flagelating for my like and I did all that at school...and some more there's always a boig sis to flagelate ya for yer wicked ways so why bother doing it to yerself.

dog's been sick. laptops burning my thigh and calling me roger

ugh god I hate the smell of a child shit, its a different kind of smell. You know the ones running around with nappies under there keckhs and they are leaving a chemtrail of abnormal smell,

Went through a phase of reading "erotic novels" in me teens and discovered the glorious phrase "wide-on" to describe such a condition <3

Wide-on, I shall borra that one.

As for erotic stuffs ... I loved reading erotic novels ... it was me and a copy of Emmanuel or the Story of O on the school trip ... I found a male counterpart with the same fixation at the age of 15 when we were off to do geography field trips .. he's been a crush for life ... not even kidding. I'm 41 and I haven't seen him since I was 15 ... he still makes an appearance in MarmzMind every week.

It carried on into films when I got older. I had a HUGE big thing for 2nd rate erotic thrillers in the 90's. Gregory Dark/Hippolyte* was my fave. My ex bought me Shannon Tweed's playboy DVD from about 1996 because I whined so much (I still have it, it's yours if you want it :D). Secret Games 3? YES please! (Sight n Sound did a piece on such thrillers back in the day too, which thrilled me ta bits ... proposed they were pro-feminist and everyfink!) .. Eh, blonde wimmen with huge breasts, that slur their words due to to quaffing too many prescription painkillers will always have a place in my heart (RIP Anna Nicole <3) .. ;p

[edit] * lulz, "the Martin Scorsese of the erotic thriller" according to imdb ...

Last edited:
ugh god I hate the smell of a child shit, its a different kind of smell. You know the ones running around with nappies under there keckhs and they are leaving a chemtrail of abnormal smell,

Those days are behind me now but yeah saggy nappies do indeed smell bad and sometimes the contents are green.

My son is 6, i don't mind the smell of his farts at all, or the bathroom after he's been for a dump. He doesn't eat doner kebabs and henry westons yet though.

Those days are behind me now but yeah saggy nappies do indeed smell bad and sometimes the contents are green.

I remember changing my sons nappy once and I had him laid down on my bed and as soon as I opened up his nappy a golden arc of piss was released by him and soaked my shirt.
Funny times

Not experienced that Max, had a girl. She once did a jet of poo when I was changing her never got on me or the carpet but I thought that was what she was aiming for, I could see it in her eyes. :sus:

I often had to change me younger brothers' nappies. The pissarc is down to a fine art in nappy-age boys. Think it's summat to do with the perkiness of babypeepees. Right in the face every time :!

Newborn shite is the worse. Like rancid creosote :|

Marmz; Truly a woman after my own <3 =D<3=D

Totally agree with you both Ben & Shambles, I reckon babies know exactly what they are doing, it's their one way of getting their own back at you at that age.
It's so funny when you see babies sitting down with a bright red face while they are straining to get their next little present out of themselves.

Ha ha ha, yeah Max that was funny look, know exactly what you mean, like they are going to pop any second. Bet they are thinking 'I'll get you when you try to change me fucker'

got some MSJs surprised how strong they are, dunno if they are genuine or what, 1 last night and have been feeling it all day, sink into memory kinda nice-ness bliss, excellent little things, been feeling kinda jolly

Tried that linky twice now and both times it's just frozen me FF and not loaded. Am intrigued now :!

Status
Not open for further replies.