European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I alone in finding that mxe gives me constant clothes hassles. Like wrestlng with a coat for 5 minutes to get it on.

Right I'm off out to get some cake ingredients with my little lady. Can I avoid buying tobacco? I want to but I shouldn't. We will see.

<3 all.

am I alone in finding that mxe gives me constant clothes hassles. Like wrestlng with a coat for 5 minutes to get it on.

No, I used to regularly trip over my jeans while trying to put them on. Just didn't work.

Neither did traipsing through my communal living room naked, but needs must. Keep a straight face and hope nobody challenges you. That kind of thing.

I end up writhing around in bed sometimes at war with my duvet.It's odd.

Neither did traipsing through my communal living room naked, but needs must. Keep a straight face and hope nobody challenges you. That kind of thing.

I seem to have a thing for getting nekkid whilst on dissociatives. Dunno why but clothes often seem to be an annoyance. Unless it's cold. Fortunately for the rest of humanity I live alone and mostly dose at night so am behind closed curtains. Can kindasorta see why crazy nekkid PCP man is always nekkid (and crazy for that matter) though.

I seem to have a thing for getting nekkid whilst on dissociatives. Dunno why but clothes often seem to be an annoyance. Unless it's cold. Fortunately for the rest of humanity I live alone and mostly dose at night so am behind closed curtains. Can kindasorta see why crazy nekkid PCP man is always nekkid (and crazy for that matter) though.

Oh, definitely. I have a thing for taking my clothes off at the best of times though, so I have to be careful and try to be considerate when others are about. Unless they're one of the dwindling numbers of folk who want me to get my kit off, in which case it's entirely different.

MXE takes it to a different level, however. Never really experienced the same on ket, but then ket and I never really got on for whatever reason.

It doesn't help that things like absence of clothing seem utterly trivial and irrelevant. Recipe for embarrassment right there.

With MXE I often ended up in the odd position of having a shirt on but no kecks. Dunno why though. Been similar on ket too recently. And on 3-MeO-PCP when I was hammering that a bit. Have a vague suspicion that it might be summat to do with the fact I tend to IM dissociatives in me thigh. Maybe some deeply dissociated part of me lizard hindbrain is thinking it'll save time if I don't have to remember how to work trousers each time I top up. Although it often happens when I'm not IMing 'em too. Ket, for example - shouldn't happen with that. Which slightly buggers my theory. But can be rescued by the fact that I have IM'd ket back when I was getting uncut ket (yes, I know... HR and all that. I don't do it anymore).

i am wearing this for ulta comfort, as it has become rather cold.

Q3U7tx9.jpg

How's your saturday? Spent last night toking watching political debates with my mates, I hate elections, I truly do.

Now it's snowing again, pondering whether I should leave the house.

looking like snow here too. fucking cold.

mxe making everything slightly odd. I don't llke weekends.

also a shitload of pregabalin is helping me feel nice.

Oh, definitely. I have a thing for taking my clothes off at the best of times though, so I have to be careful and try to be considerate when others are about. Unless they're one of the dwindling numbers of folk who want me to get my kit off, in which case it's entirely different.

MXE takes it to a different level, however. Never really experienced the same on ket, but then ket and I never really got on for whatever reason.

It doesn't help that things like absence of clothing seem utterly trivial and irrelevant. Recipe for embarrassment right there.

Yep, I also seem to be very adept at removing clothes when on dissasociatives - namely MXE - which makes it all the worse when you wake out of your trance to hear what you have been doing from your friends. The last time I took MXE I tried to answer the door to my mate and couldn't work out how to open the thing. According to him he looked through the letterbox to find me swaying in the hallway, cock in motion wearing nowt but a t-shirt and gripping the walls in an apparent attempt to stop me sinking into the floor.

The last time I took MXE I tried to answer the door to my mate and couldn't work out how to open the thing. According to him he looked through the letterbox to find me swaying in the hallway, cock in motion wearing nowt but a t-shirt and gripping the walls in an apparent attempt to stop me sinking into the floor.

A classic MXE scene if ever I heard of one. =D

Shambles - I get the keckless thing, totally. I know I like to do the semi-toga thing with a towel, which gets this silly Roman-fantasy shit going sometimes.

God, I miss having that drug around all the time. The mania from extended use got a bit much though. Great fun at the time.

Tramazi you spazi .

I opened that bottle 2day as fate was that i could give some tablets to someone in need thus meaning i have enough to see me till benzo day .

Stay tuned :D

Fuk it's thicker than washing up liwuid easily n that taste , you never forget that taste . I'm only allowed some though as it would be dangerous , my friend shall be taking it back to wherever she hides it in a sec .

I've been told i'm not allowed out the flat haha=D

That's the thing when people really know you , plus point i am allowed to ask for errands as long as it not booze Haribo tangfastic 70p

Tangfastics are where it's at. Greatest of all the Haribo.

70p is a steal.

yes, IT IS FUCKING SNOWING.

No snow here but is bastard cold again. Is most irritating this kinda weather. Cold almost everyday but not quite everyday so no Cold Weather Payments. They should work 'em out by the day not the week. Do they think that it works out significantly cheaper to heat a place for six days out of seven instead of the full seven? :!

Status
Not open for further replies.