European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXV: Shameful Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even log in just saw that through the ting like ;) yeah ?
Disturbing

I have hard drugs to do n movies to watch n that Sandwich thing was fuking lush

I was in there for about two minutes, and then I went and it got less good. It's mugz playing with his skull mask and captain heroin smoking bongs, and possibly arnold, one of the sam haters anyway, bitching.

i prefer not to see people im talking to on the internet.

I don't mind seeing 'em but they ain't seeing me :sus:

I mainly object to the dick:notdick ratio generally found on TC.

Also, it's where Loungers go to be showcase the material so shite even the Lounge won't allow it as far as I can tell.

idsidontcarewhosdied.jpg

Best pic ever. Was looking for it earlier, so cheers for reposting!

Sorry guys - I had completely misunderstood the tone/intent of the post - rolled too many times with a hat on ! Sorry 'Knock' -but I'm watching you :sus:

EADD is the bestest place to have a temp spaz. Knock is EADD's 'cariest bear' tho, so I'd advise waiting until him and Alby are asleep and saving the moment for MM instead ... I've never seen him helpless and wandering what to do before and I'm kind of looking forward to it <3

I had been thinking of what a great job MM and Knock had been doing since becoming mods but then I noticed how lapse they have been as this thread is now over 1000 posts long. Shameful.
Agreed. When it starts getting to the dizzy heights of post 1034, I get all agitated and nervous and start gnawing at my hand due to cabin fever...

Honestly, I had to do it.

Disgraceful :sus:

Translation: you got your butler to do it

lol, I popped on BL quickly about an hour ago, saw the gibberings on page 41, thought "fuck that" and logged off and had a spliff and a cider with me missis.

Now it's been done, good evening EADD, how's tings? %)

Spoken like a true mod <3

MM, Albion, Brimz, get in TC http://tinychat.com/drugzorz
Jebus, NO, please don't :( ... now and forever ...

I was in there for about two minutes, and then I went and it got less good. It's mugz playing with his skull mask and captain heroin smoking bongs, and possibly arnold, one of the sam haters anyway, bitching.
oooo do tell ... 'Banned and Bitchin' ... best title for an EADD reality series ever ...
Eh, the thought of there being a crowd of 'the banned' congregating in TC and pissing and moaning really gives me a girlie boner. Gayest thing EVER. This is where I got my 'Wino' wings, I'm sure. It's fucking beautiful ... the 'banned knitting circle' ... I can't think of anything more satisfying than a bunch of banned males, pissing and moaning and plotting revenge because they've lost their posting rights. INSTANT erection, right there

Eh, the thought of there being a crowd of 'the banned' congregating in TC and pissing and moaning really gives me a girlie boner.

Went through a phase of reading "erotic novels" in me teens and discovered the glorious phrase "wide-on" to describe such a condition <3

I've seen a couple of peeps on FB link to that and not bothered clicking cos I thought it was one of those OMG type virus videos...

very funny, son's just been pissing himself so much he's farted all over my lap...sent him up for a poo.
My mum does that ^^ ... she might not sit on my lap but she's always making those kinds of noises

I've seen a couple of peeps on FB link to that and not bothered clicking cos I thought it was one of those OMG type virus videos...

very funny, son's just been pissing himself so much he's farted all over my lap...sent him up for a poo.

=D

Brilliant.

its not all bad in the TC room, it's a room designed for non loungers because we were sick of them, open to all, come back haters

Status
Not open for further replies.