• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Man, that sounds pretty intense! Glad you're doing better.

I think I've been daily for about 5 or so months. I got up to an average of 2.5mg daily but there was a brief period where I was probably at 4-5mg. I've been tapering since late April and am down to .125mg now. I'm not sure if it's more than a placebo at this point, but all the internet stories scare the bejebus out of me. I was thinking of doing an every other day thing, and then maybe an every other other day.

The most uncomfortable thing has been the head fuzziness, but I've been functional at work, home, etc.

Good luck with your withdrawals btw.

Last edited:
You sound like you should be fine to me. I'd of tapered had I known what to expect but I assumed I was fine after only 3 weeks. After what I've experienced the last 3 days I'm reluctant to take any ever again, even to taper I just want away from it. I have 500 brand name Etizest sitting here and the thought of them makes me sick! The worst part for me is feeling like I'm loosing my mind. I had an intense body load like the morning after say about 600mg mdma that makes me anxious then my thoughts make it worse then I feel like I'm loosing my mind. Sucks, never again!

Thanks

Last edited:
Definitely would try the one day on, one day off now you're doses are so low. Gives your brain opportunity to adjust back to normal without chemical stimulation. They were great for social anxiety, but any steps forward I made over the 3 weeks have been lost plus about 100 steps back the last 3 days. Really not worth it. The sooner you're off it the better. It has its uses but can so easily catch you out.

Last edited:
Not that anyone offerd advice anyway and that's not a problem, I'm sure someone would when they got a chance to visit the thread. I'd say I'm 95% back to baseline and as my mate said to me 'dude that ain't withdrawal that's a hangover from binging, if you can't handle that then you'll have a real shock if you became fully dependant'. Needless to say I don't plan on messing around with my Etizest anytime soon! That being said I shouldn't bad mouth the chemical because of my bad experience but just to advise people to be careful and exercise extreme caution. These ain't toys and they will bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Thanks

Sorry if this has been asked before but what's the solubility of etiz powder in water and other solvents.

Last edited:
How long ago did UK sources stop selling branded pills? All seems to be powder now? Is anyone finding pills? Haven't bought since November so I'm a bit out the loop.

Sorry if this has been asked before but what's the solubility of etiz powder in water and other solvents.

Dude. Search function, probably one of the more discussed things in this thread is creating volumetric solutions for accurate and safe dosing utilizing either ultra tiny amounts of ethanol then mixed with water (don't go making tinctures with vodka, even if they're potent so you need .1ml for a dose, it's just not a good idea). PEG/PG are what you want and can be had from any of your preferred popular online retailers fairly cheap. They're both used as solvents in liquid medicines as well where, also, ethanol would not be so great. They're also good because from what I've read they're highly bacteriostatic so they'll keep mold/bacteria free just as well as ethanol, probably more so then using a 1% ethanol solution.

Water: Practically nil, CANNOT be used for dosing.
Ethanol: Highly soluble, bad idea to use a gabageric solvent with etizolam.
Methanol: Probably highly soluble, bad idea because it can fucking kill you.
Polyethylene Glycol: Soluble, safe to use, ideal.
Propylene Glycol: Soluble, safe to use, also ideal.
Ethylene Glycol: Probably highly soluble, also will make you go blind and then die.

but why you gotta search? why cant people just answer again quickly!?

not trying to argue, but I am one of those who ask the questions and people always reply w/ me searching. maybe cuz its a pain in the ass or hes running quick and just wants to fire off a quick question because its not the most important thing on his daily life.

I love BL.. but hate the "use the search function" thing.

I enjoy Etizolam for its relaxing yet functionable effects, but the withdraw really does suck, though ime it usually only lasts for about four days. I have been using Etizolam alongside my Xanax for about a year now. Neither one seems to aid the other in terms of withdraw, perhaps because one is a benzo and the a thieno.

Actually, the Etizolam has proven to help with Xanax withdraw, but Xanax does nothing for Etizolam withdraw. I have been thinking about switching to Clonazolam, as it is an actual benzo with a longer half-life. I tend to re-dose a lot using these short acting chemicals.

Any thoughts?

what feelings do you "feel" with Etizolam?

I have used it 3 or 4 times now but only try to order once a month so I do not pick up any type addiction; I feel "good" but nothing crazy w/ it so its OK to not use as often. in my past I had a benzo (xanny) addiction when I was using dope daily; thats one thing I learned to stay away from; had seizures during the withdrawal of benzos which is another reason I try to use only a few days a month w/ this.

but why you gotta search? why cant people just answer again quickly!?

not trying to argue, but I am one of those who ask the questions and people always reply w/ me searching. maybe cuz its a pain in the ass or hes running quick and just wants to fire off a quick question because its not the most important thing on his daily life.

I love BL.. but hate the "use the search function" thing.

Why? Because it took me 5 minutes to type that, but if you go to the top of the the thread, click search this thread and type: "soluble" your question is instantly answered with 14 posts (took me literally four seconds to do, faster then someone even taking the time to write the question). This thread is 68 pages long.

what feelings do you "feel" with Etizolam?

I have used it 3 or 4 times now but only try to order once a month so I do not pick up any type addiction; I feel "good" but nothing crazy w/ it so its OK to not use as often. in my past I had a benzo (xanny) addiction when I was using dope daily; thats one thing I learned to stay away from; had seizures during the withdrawal of benzos which is another reason I try to use only a few days a month w/ this.

You can probably get away with 2-3 non consecutive uses of single doses each day per week, but since you've had trouble in the past a few times a month is playing it safe.

Longest I've ever used it is daily for probably 8-10 days at 1-3mg a day, never had a problem. But then there would be multiple week breaks in between that usage.

sorry i couldn't read through the white thread becsuse my vision is screwed from what i just did. i have a huge tolerance to benzos and gabaergics ..
i recently had a bunch of vials of flubromazepam and clonazolam mixed in pg dosed at 1mg/ml. my dog went through all of them and today in the mail i received to vials of etizolam mixed at 5mg/ml. my dog was so used to fishing Clonazolam at 1mg/ ml that he forgot that this was 5mgperml. do he wanted to try three mg for his first experience but he accidentally drew up 3.5ml solution which equals 17.5 mg etizolam.
he just swallowed the solution can i have predictions on what will happen
?
after it wears off I'll write my dogs experience and we could see who had the most accurate predictions of a first dose of etiz being apprx. my dog is 160lbs and on Suboxone. her could handle megs doses of almost any benzo but not flublam. it kicks my ass most of the time
. it's kicking in quick, let's get some replies':

You really shouldn't let your dog take these sorts of drugs...I am pretty sure they were meant to be consumed by humans, but hey what do I know and who am I to judge?

I don't know greenie, 17.5 mgs is a lot of Etizolam, but it sounds like you probably have a pretty high benzo tolerance after using the f-lam and clonozolam for this long. You will probably just fall asleep. Etizolam is supposedly a much more functional RC benzo then the others mentioned.

You really shouldn't let your dog take these sorts of drugs...I am pretty sure they were meant to be consumed by humans, but hey what do I know and who am I to judge?

I don't know greenie, 17.5 mgs is a lot of Etizolam, but it sounds like you probably have a pretty high benzo tolerance after using the f-lam and clonozolam for this long. You will probably just fall asleep. Etizolam is supposedly a much more functional RC benzo then the others mentioned.

No shit, I'm calling the ASPCA, wtf is your dog suffering from, panic disorder, PTSD, and there's a thunderstorm while you're vacuuming at the same time?

I ended up buying Clonozolam and flubromazolam so that I could see how the effects differed from each other, my Xanax, and my Etizolam.

So far I have only tried the Clonozolam, and have to say it appears to be far superior compared to both my Xanax and Etizolam. Strong feeling of calm and nice muscle relaxation. I may not even try the F-lam, at least not any time soon.

The main difference between this and Etizolam seems to be that Clonozolam actually feels like an actual benzo. The solution even has a bitter taste very similar to the taste of Xanax.

Just had to stop in here and say, GABAergics (in this progression: carisoprodol> butalbital> etizolam) completely FUCKED my life up worse than heroin.

Thanks to a very cheap domestic source I was able to maintain a 225mg/day IV habit (sourced straight powder & dissolved myself in PG for economical reasons). Although not ALL of that daily dose went down via the IV ROA due to PG's tendency to cause irritation this way.

But my experiences with this were complete with waking up in random places (usually hospitals after being found by good samaritan motorists laying passed out in the middle of the street.. As most my use was solitary).. 4 trips to the psych ward for detox purposes in the span of about 12 months.

And after a suicide attempt with etz+butalbital (knowing full well that the increase in *frequency* of chloride ion channel openings on GABAAr's, rather than *duration*, that thieno-/benzo- diazepines cause relative to barbiturates--along w/ their lack of glutamatergic activity--would likely NOT be enough to kill me alone) waking up on a ventilator after a 3 day coma in which I had no higher brain function... I still couldn't quit because detox was so poorly understood by healthcare professionals and attention to aftercare, with a focus on rebound mood disturbances, was treated with such contempt and disregard for the patient's well being.

It was not until a bad reaction to an unknown combination of 3-meo-pcp, miprocin, & 5-meo-dalt (no memory of the event, so i do not know how or why, or even IF, I ended up taking too much of these chemicals I was previously dabbling in the months prior) put me in the hospital for a month with unresolved catatonia and constant seizures (with such severe retrograde amnesia that I have no memory of this entire month including the week after discharge) that my egregious GABAergic habit finally got the proper attention it deserved without a half assed, cookie cutter 2 week detox that so inadequately addresses my situation previously.

I was stabilized on 6mg of lorazepam per day (no doubt this was inadequate to stave off w/ds at first, but I have no memory of this time.. My memory thankfully started functioning properly once I was suitable and managing on this 6mg daily) for roughly 3 months with an albeit quick, but overall painless more or less, taper to 0mg over 2-3 months.

Pretty swell I had to become a mute, human vegetable for 3 weeks with life threatening seizures to get proper healthcare attention and a suitable taper protocol going for my monster habit eh?

Anyway, fast forward 9 months and i am still mostly substance free aside from my daily 4mg buprenorphine maintenance dose, a daily use of 1-2g phenibut carried over as a supposed "aide" in the GABAergic taper, & an occasional indulgence in gabapentin. However, life is still plagued with insomnia and the most unbearable anhedonia I have ever experienced, so much worse than opioids.

Don't mess with diazepines. Or glutamatergics like carisoprodol (which got this whole demented cycle going for me). Unending anxiety is much more welcome relative to the days of sleepless delirium tremens.. Believing I was being telepathically raped by homosexual doctors, or imaging an acquaintance's family was coming to visit me to place straws against our eyeballs, placing them against glass spheres, then transforming our brain's to that of the autistic... Or how about constantly soiling your own hospital bed, or believing my cousins from Germany were visiting me with their microscopic human friends who enjoyed going to bars to meet strange women, getting their jollies by inserting their tiny bodies into these unsuspecting women's vaginas and immersing themselves into their pleasant fluids, for recreation. Yes how fun.

Any other stories of this sort?

Anyone else abuse diazepines to this extreme level?

I never saw the point in getting so high to the point you can't remember anything but that's just me.

^^
Oh Me neither. But, uhm, when you're abusing a powerful GABAergic like I was at levels so grossly and distinguishingly hedonistic.. Well, 225mg/day tends to allosterically modulate certain GABA-a subsets it usually doesn't bind to in more sane settings. So while etizolam isn't terribly amnesic relative to say alprazolam or especially phenazepam, it certainly CAN be when you push it.

My blackouts always usually came from fool hearty experiences like mixing.. Or on several occasions, being the obsessive but economical addict I was, I would lick the residue of the shipping Baggie after breaking down my gram order in propylene glycol.. And well, since there was no way to weigh it, I foolishly assumed I'd be fine due to my massive tolerance.

I don't think constant black outs are ever the end goal but invariably happen in the GABAergic addict (or addicts with a tolerance like mine)