• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

The specks could be minor impurities. I'd pull them out if it was me.
If you shake well before each use, I see no reason why an ethanol solution wouldn't be evenly distributed.

Probably. You should shake it up and toss it around to make sure that it is evenly distributed. What do you mean per drop? You should be measuring per .1ml or something not by a dropper..... get a 1ml oral syringe or pipette that can measure such things

Responding to an oldish post, but saw this and it threw me off. People don't really need to shake their solutions before dosing each time, do they? Aren't solutions always homogeneous?

If there's nothing floating around in it then it should definitely be homogenous, I'm not sure why everyone says to shake it. That's not how solutions work. The only thing would be if your solution is actually still partially a mixture, with powder still floating around in it, in which case you shouldn't be dosing it until you get in homogenous anyway.

Btw, speaking of non homogenous solutions, there's definitely more than just a couple specks still floating in mine after closer inspection. I'd say there's maybe 20 1-2mm flakes. They don't really look like powder which is the odd thing, since etiz powder is so fine. More like little pieces of paper almost. I think I'm going to try and suck up the solution on top as much as possible, and then take the specks and add a bit more 75% ethanol and heat and stir, I'm wondering if it's actually etiz of just insoluble impurities.

I think the problem was that this time I made the solution I mixed the 75% ethanol with about half water, and then added the etiz and heated. I was left with a little bit that refuses to dissolve. Previously, with this same batch, I made a solution made with the same ratio of 75% alc mixed 1:1 with water, but I heated the etiz in the 75% alc and got it dissolved all the way BEFORE I added the water to dilute the alcohol a bit. Of course it's important to do this gentle heating and agitation in a closed bottle so that the alcohol doesn't evaporate at all.

Just in case any one else had the same problem, maybe that info will help. In case it's not obvious to anyone reading this post in the future, ethanol solutions need to be tightly capped and protected from evaporation so that the concentration doesn't creep up higher. PG is surely a safer option due to it's much slower evap rate but I don't have any and I don't want to ingest it for health reasons.

For the sake of harm reduction lets determine if PG is safe to ingest.

Yes, it is, but it may cause some slippery gut action if you consume a lot. It's nearly impossible to OD on, as bags of it have been accidentally hooked up to people's IV lines in hospitals and kidneys did not fail. The human body accepts PG as a food.

Reference: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/csem.asp?csem=12&po=14 , PROPYLENE NOT ETHYLENE, EG is very toxic.

Edit: this reference has some conflicting info vs. a different solid reference I read previously, apparently it can be toxic if large amounts (many, many mLs) are IV'd, or chronically placed on burned skin (?) weird.

So, making a pharmaceutical solution with PG is FDA approved. 40% of an injectable med is PG. That's likely a mL to 10-mL max- for perspective. Shooting it without dilution isn't in my experience viable, it needs about 50% sterile water added.

Last edited:
Oh dogg, passs the whopppper with macc sauce and O ringss.

Back on topic: Celery.
Dont forget..

IF you are caught driving after eating celery, mandatory 10 years out in 5-6 with good time, if you're lucky.
Loophole, if you plug it.. no sentencing.
Moral to this?

You tell me, how will you be taking your celery from now on?
Higher BA that way anyways.

I've been contemplating this for a long while now. I'm going to plug my celery but leave the leafy green end just sticking out the tip of my asshole so the cops can clearly see that I've plugged it but can't do shit to me.

Can get hold of some dutch super celery meant to be really strong but some people say it lacks the magic of some organic British celery. Can anybody compare?

u wot m8

celery.jpg

EDIT: How many pages of celery discussion do you guys think it'll take before mod intervenes? Perhaps we could start an illegal betting pool in this thread too, now that I think of it :D

Last edited:
Can get hold of some dutch super celery meant to be really strong but some people say it lacks the magic of some organic British celery. Can anybody compare?

Dutch Super Celery?

Are you fucking kidding me mate? Why the fuck would you even consider trying that shit? I hope you have a signed Last Will and Testament in place because you've got a death wish if you're thinking of doing that.

Yeah it does lack the magic to some degree, but only because it's so fucking potent it'll actually kill you before the high hits your brain. I just looked at drug conversion charts and Dutch Super Celery looks to be 100x more potent than Leafy Lebanese That shit is like the Fentanyl of the Celeryoids/Celeriates. Absolutely not to be fucked with unless you've been dependant on highly potent doses for a very long time now. My mate Celery Cedrick OD'd on Dutch Super last week. RIP Cedrick.

BritCelGanic (that new brand of a milder British organic celery) seems really popular round here now spring's coming round.

Hello, I would like to start by thanking everyone who helps to make this forum what it is. I have been a lurker here for many many years as I simply never had a question I couldn't find an answer too somewhere in the archives of this forum.

I am not here to preach or to tell people not to do anything this is just something I thought people on here should be made aware of. Three weeks ago a close friend of mine was found dead. He had gone out the night before and was drinking and taking unknown amounts of etizolam throughout the night. I am not aware that he took any other drugs. He was far from naive to any drugs and had a history of using benzodiazepines and etizolam. The autopsy report has not come back yet and I will keep you informed as soon as I find out the exact cause of death but right now it seems very likely he died from respiratory depression caused by mixing the CNS depressants, alcohol and etizolam.

The dangers of such combinations are widely known about yet still frequently used by many people thinking it will never happen to them, including in the past myself. I understand there a lot of variables in this tragic incident that we are yet to know but I felt it necessary to inform people that etizolam, like all benzodiazepines, is a powerful, addictive and potentially lethal drug if used irresponsibly. There seems to be a dangerous amount of misinformation regarding how difficult it is to overdose on these types of drugs. Mixing CNS depressants is risky business, know your limits, know what your taking and understand how it interacts with other chemicals. Knowledge is everything. Peace.

If you start using etizolam for fun its time to stop. Its purely a sleep aid for me nothing else. Never gone above 4mg in one go.

Being new to benzos, forgive the naive question: Is there any risk of withdrawal if taken two nights in a row at moderate doses (as a sleep aid)? Can that be maintained on a weekly basis (ex 2 nights per week), or is that a bad idea?

Benzo's and benzo like drugs are extremely addictive if used regularly, I would call twice a week probably too regular for my own risk/high ratio. Small doses of benzo's twice a week probably wouldn't cause huge problems at first but I know from personal experience that rules like that don't work for me. The thing is that when high on etizolam or Valium ect I don't care about anything, I find My inhibitions are reduced in a similar way to large doses of alcohol but at relatively low doses where I am still able to walk about and make bad decisions. This leads to a situation where your use ends up spiraling drastically out of control before you've even had a moment to sober up enough to make realistic decisions about your use. Not to mention the horrific, potentially life threatening experience that is benzo withdrawal. I'm not trying to scare people I just think that if you are going to use benzodiazepines recreationally you need to have a very good understanding of how dark it can get if they are abused.

Been using this shit too much lately and am psychologically addicted somewhat. I should not have ordered half a gram. Anyway besides how rediculous tolerance develops i find this great for social anxiety but not much else, yet it is fiendish, nothing like alcohol though which is actually recreational. Is there anything out there that gives music enhancement similar or better than alcohol? As i only rarely get this on Etiz and is one of my favourite aspects.

Quick question. I just bought some liquid etizolam and the bottle is a 75 milligram solution. On the bottle it is written, 75 milligrams etz, 7.5 mil. It came in a eye drop bottle but also with a easy glide liquid syringe.

The last liquid etizolam I bought was labeled 100 mgs etizolam .5 mgs per drop. What is the ratio of etizolam to solution if it's 75 mgs to 7.5 millileters? And do I really need a liquid syringe or can't I just drop it under my tongue straight from the bottle like with the last liquid?

Has anyone else found there wasn't a cross tolerance with benzos? I, like everyone else have experienced the sky rocketing tolerance of etiz but it had no effect on the kpins I was prescribed.

^ yes none whatsoever. When withdrawing from etizolam Xanax does not help. Vice versa.

If you start using etizolam for fun its time to stop. Its purely a sleep aid for me nothing else. Never gone above 4mg in one go.

That's and it works similarly for any other benzodiazepines or opiates.

I used etiz to quit smoking weed in December and for a month after and haven't smoked since or used etiz.It's really a great tool but definitely not a crutch.

I'm finding it very easy to taper this stuff down, some days I take 10-mg, others I take 5-mg, some I take as little as 3-mg, but I take it every day. I suppose my lack of w/ds is b/c I take 3-mg clonazepam daily. If I take 10-mg I wait 36 hours b/f I dose again - 6x the supposed half-life b/f I dose again, and I do not feel bad at that.

I've been posting a lot lately b/c I have time and hope I am of help to posters, as you've probably read I am both an experienced pharmaceutical chemist, work in harm reduction and the legal cannabis industry now, so I think I know more than I probably do, I try to caveat my responses esp., where I am unsure of the info I give. If I've been wasting space and time, repeating myself too much, etc.. go ahead and tell me, I'm a big boy. Thanks!

You definately need a very precise syringe to measure your dose of this stuff. If you had a 1ml syringe and dosed 0.1 with it then that would be a 1mg dose. Please be careful, read my post above, about a month or so ago a very close friend of mine died after taking etizolam. Benzodiazepines and similar acting drugs can be very dangerous if used incorrectly. All the best.