• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I am more of the functioning addict. I truly do have paranoia/anxiety all of the time, which is how I obtained my Xanax script in the first place.

I don't like blacking out...even if nothing bad comes from it I still feel guilty the next day, as though the entire day was wasted because I remember none of it, essentially making it feel as though the day never happened.

225 mgs of Etizolam a day? I can't get messed up on drugs like that as I have a job and a lot of responsibilities, but even then to abuse a diazepine to that extent sounds scary.

I
225 mgs of Etizolam a day? I can't get messed up on drugs like that as I have a job and a lot of responsibilities, but even then to abuse a diazepine to that extent sounds scary.

Well I worked for the majority of this time.. In a call center as a customer service rep for AT&T of all things. I was a damn good employee too, loose & lax with customers.. Much more willing to put up with their bullshit than I would sober. Of course there undoubtedly those few calls pulled & graded where I sounded drunk, but, using my back injury as a guise (and needing to be medicated for it).. No further questions were ever asked due to my performance, until attendance eventually got me canned.

During the course of my 2-3 year employment, it started out earlier with a carisoprodol addiction from online pharmacies.. Abusing around 45 pills a day. Then, when soma was scheduled a few years back, and was no longer offered by online pharmacies via online doctor consults, I moved to fioricet (containing the barbiturate butalbital). This definitely completely resolved GABAergic withdrawal but gave me little to no euphoria as butalbital is an intermediate acting barb.

Well, 45-50 pills a day became the norm again, but when "tram-gate" hit the online pharmacy circuit, online doctors and online pharmacies started tightening up on us addicts getting another bottle of 180 pills every 5 days, I suppose in order to salvage any sort of legitimacy they felt they had left.

While I had long dabbled in the RC scene since 2c-x's could be legally bought from US vendors here in the US (circa early 2000s) I moved to a trusty old etizolam vendor I'm sure 90% of US users were utilizing if they had any sort of sense or value for money. Up until they went under sometime last year.

Problem was, I was dependent on barbiturates. And while a barb will suffice for replacing a benzo, a benzo will in most cases not readily suffice for replacing a barb. In the case of the latter you're only keeping up GABA-a positive allosteric modulation in the brain, ignoring NMDA antagonism, AMPA modulation, & invariably all other areas of glutamate suppression. So no doubt my brain started going haywire. And my etizolam doses
Consequentially skyrocketed in efforts to stave off seizure and discomfort.

This combined with losing my job and dealing with the resulting feelings of worthlessness, a sure fire recipe to land at 225mgday. But for the largest chunk of that period I was a functioning addict as well, it was only the last 12 months where most of these reckless endeavors occurred, with the psych wards and the random black outs and the more obsessive and constant IV use of etizolam. But due to its short duration of action, it invariably made it easy to escalate quick.

Honestly after trying this Clonozolam, I don't even know why people are still messing with Etizolam.

these things are so-so; the other day I ripped down about an 80 of coke and couldnt sleep, so I took 3MG and it helped me and the girl I was using w/ out. we both slept for a few hours, but nothing great. today at work I took 2MG just to chill and I feel absolutely nothing; I really think these are somewhat of a waste of time; this is coming from someone w/o a benzo tolerance whatsoever.

I just never get a "good" feeling from these but they sure do help sleep if I take enough.

I think my etizolam tolerance had built up to the point where I need to take 4mg now. I don't know why this is because during the past six months when i first got then I probably did 2mg every other week and sometimes every third week to keep my tolerance build up very slow. I then didn't take any for a month then took 2mg and didn't feel anything. Then I had to all of a sudden take 4mg after a month of not taking any etizolam? Is this tolerance build up normal? This is what I was trying to avoid but obviously it didn't pan out.

I have to mention there were two days where I had to go to some gatherings and popped 4 pills on two separate occasions weeks apart, can that have increased my tolerance right away?

I now have clonazolam and that shit is great, much better than etiz and lasts all day but I'm scared to take it but once so far because I don't want to build a tolerance to it when I really need it to work in a specific situation.

Any help is appreciated.

they are FAR from hard to get; guess it just depends on the source.

anyway, what do you guys take ALONG w/ Etizolam to get a good "feel"!? even if its just a coffee, a drug, a whatever, what do you take?

the other night I was shooting coke, then switched to etizolam and eventually finished w/ dope and it was nothing great. today I am just taking 1MG etiz since I am at work and drinking a coffee w/ a shot in it (not alcohol, lol) and I feel pretty good.

wondering what it is you people take to get going w/ this shit?

There hard to get now
you just have to order them straight from the distributor now instead of US vendors. I get mine from a pharma distributor in India and they just write "medicine" on the customs slip and it seems to get through each time just fine.

what? US distis still have them everywhere I look; I just ordered mine last week and got them 2 days ago.

That's true but everywhere I found they are marked up quite a bit. I pay [moooo] pills so it comes out to like cents a pill. I think here in the US everyone wants like double that for one pill or [meow] per blister pack where I get a whole box of 5 blister packs for [squawk].

I never understood why some people pay these markups if their so easy to get from India.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, for that price then yea, you got a deal.. but I get my 10/pk for [cough]. not the best deal but basically [baa]/mg which is whatever. I only buy 30pcs at a time so its not that bad and I dont go too crazy w/ them so they last about a week or so; if I were to ever buy as many as you just mentioned I'd be addicted to benzos again and probably end up having another benzo withdrawal seizure.

well, for that price then yea, you got a deal.. but I get my 10/pk for not the best deal but basically $/mg which is whatever. I only buy 30pcs at a time so its not that bad and I dont go too crazy w/ them so they last about a week or so; if I were to ever buy as many as you just mentioned I'd be addicted to benzos again and probably end up having another benzo withdrawal seizure.

Right if you're not buying bulk it doesn't matter. I bought mine 6 or 7 months ago and haven't bought any since. I save them for emergencies or like job interviews and shit so I figure 1000 will last me a few years so I don't plan on buying etiz again. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling and would like to take more but I don't have the money for it when my tolerance builds up sky high and need to be taking 10 at a time. And also like you it now seems as though I need a kicker for a smaller dose to still work. Usually I'll drink a beer or something and that helps a little.

Problem is I had to go to court and fight a speeding ticket so I popped two etiz (usual dose) before that and I'm not sure if it really worked. I still felt anxiety quite a bit and it sucked. It seems two don't cut it anymore so yesterday I wanted to test a new dosage and I took 4 and felt the effects I felt when I started taking 2mg. I don't know where the tolerance built up since I only was taking 2mg maybe once a month and at most twice if I had some function to go to?

Right now I'm experimenting with clonazolam and that seems to be much better then etizolam so some time I'll test in in a high anxiety situation and if it works I might just keep the etiz for the nights I can't sleep and need to wake up early.

I really dont have any anxiety but I use to sleep or just use w/ other drugs to "help" a bit, ya know!? I really dont need benzos and never loved them but when i was scripted way back I over used and eventually became addicted and went down a horrible path.

I know no sources but dang how are all you guys sill able to find eti's?? I thought the intas days were long gone!

anyone have/pick-up a etiz addiction? just wondering how long you ran it for and how many MG's. I've only been taking 1-2MG/daily, sometimes just 1MG at night to knock me out, but its been about 3 weeks now. about to take my last pill tonight and dont want any WD's. I've been through benzo WD's many times and know 3wks is not exactly a lot but wondering if etiz is any different? shouldnt be but gotta ask.

they are FAR from hard to get; guess it just depends on the source.

anyway, what do you guys take ALONG w/ Etizolam to get a good "feel"!? even if its just a coffee, a drug, a whatever, what do you take?

the other night I was shooting coke, then switched to etizolam and eventually finished w/ dope and it was nothing great. today I am just taking 1MG etiz since I am at work and drinking a coffee w/ a shot in it (not alcohol, lol) and I feel pretty good.

wondering what it is you people take to get going w/ this shit?

I find a cig goes great. Coffee and weed too (the coffee to perk you up unless you just wanna mong out on the sofa for a bit ;))

Not looking for a direct source but are you guys still finding Etizolam pills on the clear net? All my old sources [UK based] are just stocking powder now.

yes, still able to get on the NET. some dude just mentioned he's in the UK and easy to grab, no? just look a few post above.