• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

what is "sourcing", anyways?
Naming, linking vendors of online grey market products. There's many reasons we don't do that here, there are forums that are based on that though, but I won't link to any, that would be sourcing also.

And itsonlyme123, is this a good thing? My life and college life (which was extended many years due to failing courses because I just could not physically get myself out of bed) because of diagnosed problem I have (sleep study and all). Delayed sleep onset syndrome is a bitch, causes you to only fall asleep at dawn or so (3 to 5-6 am) and to wake up at noon-1-2pm, and there is no simple way to counter it. Without medication, I found that sleeping where my always turned on desktop is a good idea, unless I play boring talk-radio on it or some relaxing music, but it really works best when you have a room that is ONLY for sleep. When I sleep at other people's houses in the guest room, I sleep way better than at home, which caused my aunt (I spent a lot of time at my cousin's house when I was a teen) to say I was lazy, jokingly. But some are not as understanding, even the wikipedia article about the issue says we are often mistreated as lazy people.

It's one of the reason I started chasing sleeping meds from my doctor, at first they gave me complete crap like Trazodone, which would give me nightmares and seizures, the kind where you stay conscious as they happen, your hips and legs get stiff like cement and the upper part of your body shakes like mad. I ditched the trazodone and suffered some more until I found a doctor willing to script me Seconal, in tiny quantities, 14 a year, for when I couldn't afford to skip college in the morning (exams, mostly), then the government removed all barbs except for a couple shitty ones not for insomnia, so I was scripted Placidyl, 2 years later, the government removed it, so then I got into using benzos, which strangely caused/continue to cause me a lot more problems, mostly because i've been on one or another since they took out the Placidyl, which I didn't use everyday. With non-hypnotic benzos, sleep isn't as good as when I managed to get scripts for Temazepam and Nitrazepam. Diazepam is alright though, which is what I use now. But I was thrown into huge doses of clonazepam before getting there.

Anyways, if waking up at 5h30am is a good thing for you, I say hat's off to you and etizolam, benzos should be used purely as utilitarian tools. Although some offer some euphoria close to drunkenness, Temazepam, Nitrazepam, Triazolam and apparently Flubromazolam and Clonazolam and probably one of the many benzos not available in canada or the US, although the US has estazolam and I'm pretty obsessed by it, not only does it seem very rare, it's a triazolo benzo for sleep only...While I see etizolam as a purely anxiolytic compound.

You could say I'm still on this drug. I've got around 100 1mg tablets left. The amount I've went through is in the thousands upon thousands since the summer, but it's lessened greatly. I have a massive tolerance too. I gave my friend twenty and I took twenty last week and he was absolutely out of his mind and could barely stand while I can remember everything and it didn't have any effects at all really. This was the first time I've tried to use them for recreational use (but I've done much higher than 20 before for socially stressful situations).

I've acquired Rivotril 2mg tablets recently to try to overcome using this drug ever again. I'm wondering will taking a tablet of clonazepam a day help with the withdrawals, if I never acquire etizolam again after these 100 or so tablets are gone?

It's gonna help, clonazepam's longer half-life can be used if you are wise. At one point you'll have to split those clonazepam 2mg pills in half, who unlike the 1mg pills have a score (1mg pills are super tiny), and then split them in fourth, it depends on how much you have really.

I dont wanna be awake at half 5 in the morning. I use drugs for recreation and normally can sleep until my alarm goes off. Just seems odd I woke up early when taking "sleepers"

Waking early after etiz...

^^ I'm not sure about this, but it's happened to me too a few times, getting up earlier than usual. I usually feel pretty good too. But I'm thinking it's b/c the etiz has metabolized enough to get our autonomous nervous system into a higher gear. Just a mildly educated guess. I also know form my scripted use that when I took shorter acting benzos this sometimes would happen.

I find my day progresses fine until about 5 PM when the cravings to dip into my ridiculously stupid supply of etiz hit... Really they shouldn't sell this stuff as powder. I never would. Never.

Wait until the FlubromAZOLAM starts to show up here as powder (yeah I know it's already here (USA), but not so much as etiz). That's what may shut this all down - fast. Talk about a substance ripe for criminal abuse... but then again there's dozens of date rape drugs - the most popular, least expensive and easiest to source being.... drum roll....

Alcohol!

Best to you all.

Last edited:
Eh, I have neither of those (anymore), I really have zero connects at this time of my life... I stopped "dealing", so I pretty much lost all plugs.
It's very hard to obtain benzos here, but they are around (if they aren't bought out by some benzo fiend like myself)...

Hence RC benzos. Do the same damn thing.

I dont wanna be awake at half 5 in the morning. I use drugs for recreation and normally can sleep until my alarm goes off. Just seems odd I woke up early when taking "sleepers"

heh the same thing happened to me numerous times after taking certain benzos...its annoying as hell to wake up up that early on your day off not be able to go back to sleep..there is a way though, take more etiz..there is never a reason for me to be awake at 6 am unless im going to work..

I can honestly say that even if it wasn't around any more (in the UK) I don't think I would miss Etizolam all that much. I agree that rebound anxiety from these short-acting benzos thienos is a real issue and makes it much more compulsive to redose. Not to say that there aren't many responsible drug users who can use Etizolam in a safe, recreational way. But I started off like that, able to take it once or twice a week month, go weeks without it. Now I am taking benzos at least 3-4 times a week. I have purposefully moved to longer half-life clonazepam - I wanted diazepam but the chemist I use in India (I am volunteering out here) didn't have any.

I have to admit to dosing the clonazepam quite high on the days that I use it (4-6mg) but my days off aren't that bad. My last break was 3 days off and other than the odd headache and a bit of rebound anxiety, there were no other problems. For extra info, I have only used benzos/thienos intermittently, maximum two/three weeks daily, then every other day or every three days with the odd 4 day break. I find them really useful in eliminating my anxiety (which has been affecting my work and social life) so I don't want to dispense with them altogether but neither do I want a serious addiction. I am currently cycling them with phenibut (no more than 2.5g per day no more than 2 days in a row with at least a two day break), and using a variety of supplements and herbs like ashwagandha, L-Tryptophan, inositol, and tulsi to help deal with my anxiety, particularly on benzo-free days.

When it comes to etizolam, this is one drug along with alprazolam (short half-life coming into play here?) that I really end up abusing - I used 35mg in two days, which for me is quite a lot (considering its rough equivalence in clonazepam is 17.5mg, more than I would usually take over two days). When I have alprazolam, I end up popping .5mgs like candy, not good.

I have an order of 50 flubromazepam waiting for me in the UK when I get home (next week, woohoo!) and I am excited by the apparent prospect of flubromazolam soon to be more widely available. However, flubromazepam is pretty darn potent, strong enough to get remarks from family members the following morning that I am acting strange so one to be taken with caution.

In summary, I really want to develop a healthier relationship with these medicines which have real value in helping tackle anxiety, and I don't think etizolam has a place for me in that anymore. Congrats to those of you who are strong/disciplined enough to keep etiz use in check, unfortunately I have to admit I am not one of you, sadly, because I really really like the buzz (it is certainly one of the most euphoric benzo/thienos I have ever come across).

the last lot of these have left me feeling brain damaged sluggish unable to stay awake also unwilling to stay awake

the last lot of these have left me feeling brain damaged sluggish unable to stay awake also unwilling to stay awake

You mean flubromazepam and flubromazolam? I know they are pretty heavy benzos, but brain damage definitely doesn't sound like fun. Not my experience with flubromazepam, have yet to try the -zolam.

no i mean etzi worst first thing on a morning both the others are lovely though

I get you, on the same page. Yeah, i think flubromazepam is great (if a little disabling or at least makes me obviously inebriated), can't wait to try flubromazolam. Responsibly of course...

If you have taken something like Zaleplon, Triazolam, Midazolam(pills), xanax even and fallen asleep, you could expect to wake up before your whole night is over.

As for myself I love waking up at 5 am, it's my ME time before the day's obligations kick in (at 11 am), I smoke weed, play guitar/record myself playing using a cord and a jack for my sound card and FXBOX, a guitar amp emulator which allows you to record, my riff back is up to 1300+ now, but my band has only 2 demos, thankfully our drummer is listening to all my riffs and drumming over them and being like the engineer for us and then when it's done I record the bass parts. Yep, only a man band, who often practices on Skype at those hours in the morning, now that I live somewhere where I have the only apartment on top of a commerce, I love the freedom I get, no fucking extra ruless like when I was living in one of those apartments where you need to buzz people in so they can get inside the halls to your door etc. with lots of extra rules (over the government rules)....and i'm rambling.

But yeah I'm gonna say that etizolam is a poor sleep medication, yes it'll knock me out but i'll sleep about 6 hours on it max. The best sleeping pills are a contest between Temazepam, Nitrazepam or Flurazepam, I can't decide, Nitrazepam has the advantages of continued anxiolysis once woken up, like Flurazepam, Temazepam is perfect for getting 8 hours of sleep and some REM sleep even if using a benzo (its left your body 4 hours after being taken, so your REM sleep will kick in), often having you wake up totally refreshed but kind of edgy, more likely if a regular user of benzos though, they're totally perfect if not. Don't talk to me about 15mg gelcaps of temazepam though, 30mg or gtfo ;) Same with Flurazepam in fact, only Nitrazepam even at 5mg and not 10mg can be really great for sleep.

You could say I'm still on this drug. I've got around 100 1mg tablets left. The amount I've went through is in the thousands upon thousands since the summer, but it's lessened greatly. I have a massive tolerance too. I gave my friend twenty and I took twenty last week and he was absolutely out of his mind and could barely stand while I can remember everything and it didn't have any effects at all really. This was the first time I've tried to use them for recreational use (but I've done much higher than 20 before for socially stressful situations).

I've acquired Rivotril 2mg tablets recently to try to overcome using this drug ever again. I'm wondering will taking a tablet of clonazepam a day help with the withdrawals, if I never acquire etizolam again after these 100 or so tablets are gone?

Yes, a longer acting benzo like that should be easier to taper off, valium might be better.

Does anyone else find 2-4mg Etizolam and cannabis to have extremely good synergy together?

I can't do one without the other without achieving the same stellar effects/mindstate on just one alone.

On etizolam alone, 2-4mg makes me still feel that depression and unhappiness lingering in the subconscious (although my anxiety is gone), a bit wobbly, tired and a bit of muscle relaxant.

On cannabis alone, I have an extremely bad time. I get overly anxious, paranoid, and my back and eyes start hurting, probably psychosomatic.

Now both of these together of godlike. I get all the good effects of etizolam plus the slight mind shift towards euphoria and anti-anhedonia effects of cannabis, without the negative effects

Do you find it as magical a combination as i? Anyone else have this experience?

Does etizolam give anybody else gut rot? I shit myself walking in to town this morning, ten minutes from home as well so it had dribbled down my leg by the time I got back home.

Last edited: