• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

There are still private US vendors with Etizolam in stock.. just the ones who were making six-figures with public sites are off the map right now except for one with very sporadic stocking habits.

this is speculation and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU FUCKING HATER

you are not helpful, i am going to request you are banned

^ Jesus currist why all the hate? Are you worried this "speculation" will lead to more seizures? I don't understand. This is a thread about motherfucking etizolam, and the progression of government response to this substance goes hand in hand with its use in the good ol USA. It kind of is his business if he uses this substance as this shit affects us all. Just sayin'...

Dudes freakin' out man. He's probably in etizolam withdrawals, OR one of the vendors shilling.

But speculation OMG, might request I get banned!

BTW indeed a major one has not been current, but to say it (not the vendor.. the ability to find etiz) is gone is overstating things. It isn't banned in the US and the analouge act doesn't apply.

Without some action on the federal front it is perfectly legal in most states so it seems like a supply problem more than a legal issue. There is plenty out there.

I'll just have to be even more patient and only take 1-2mg every few days at a minimum as I do like to have a little on hand at the very least. Judging from some of you people, my supply would hold you for a week.... I'll run out in a few months.... maybe.

From what I understand they are starting to market "etizolam2" and I believe deschloro-etiz. Don't have a clue about either, don't care to find out, and presume they would be crappy in comparison as these greedy people doing the synthesis generally don't save the best for last..... (or first ;) :p )

Last edited:
^At the time I made that post the ability to find Etizolam in the US clearnet market was disappearing fast. Today it is not the case anymore obviously.

this is speculation and NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU FUCKING HATER

you are not helpful, i am going to request you are banned

lol.

Ban request initiated... it's guy that's been on these forums for over 7 years v.s. one guy who flips out for no apparent reason.

Who will win?

Whose business is it?

I guess the guy who tweaked out saying he was gonna try to get a couple peeps banned
and the 2 peeps and maybe mods if they get involved.

My thoughts on it are, it shouldn't be announced when someone gets stock.. not what we're here for.
On the other hand, who am i OR anyone but staff to say what one should post or be allowed to.

For the spaz who got mad, he should take a chill pill and not cause drama in a thread.
If he has a problem there a few ways to go about it.. PM the person and talk about it or report the post they dont like and type up their thoughts on the report and leave it up to staff, or even PM an OD mod about the situation and ask them for their thoughts.
Keep drama outta threads. PERIOD.
No one really wants to read it when they go to a thread that is specified for a certain substance and see off topic shit like what im posting now when they want to learn or talk about the thing that the thread is for.
I won't post any more of this since i admit this is off topic, report it and a mod can UA it if they please (hope no infractions though, but they should know im not breaking rules just trying to guide the guy who was outta line and answer the question quoted)

There's more i could say but i think people get the just of it.

Keep the peace and stay on topic in threads, Drama is for PM's and threats of trying to get one banned should be looked as an infractable action under abuse.

..all done.

-HOOD

The whole reason I take benzos/thienos is because I am going through an extremely insane and severe weed withdrawal. I am presently in post-acute withdrawal and the worst is over and done with. It was a hell beyond hells. It is sad for me to think of the sheer quantity of anxiolytics I needed for a while (like 10mg+ of alprazolam and etizolam a day and before I knew what a benzo was I was cutting myself, screaming in agony all day and night like a possessed demon, spending my days pacing back and forth slapping myself in the face and screaming at the top of my lungs, slashing at my wrists). All because there isn't enough awareness out there about how addictive that silly weed can be. After 15 cannabis-free months, I am beginning to resemble the human I used to be before that drug stole my soul along with many years of my life. And I am down to 10mg of valium a day from upwards of 10, sometimes 15mg of alprazolam a day when my post acute withdrawal was at its worst... feeling pretty good about myself, I'm no longer junkie scum fiending a hit all day, stupefied to the extent that I was essentially a vegetable.

I used to be your average happy-go-lucky pothead but now seeing or smelling weed is enough for my body to enter fight-or-flight response and also enter fits of rage based on the amount of suffering and stress that miserable drug has caused in my life. That garbage turned me into a fuckin goofball of a human being, is it ever nice to have my brain back, at least 90% of it. Funny considering I used to advocate its use, but I was a brainwashed sheep like most of the druggies... I'd just puke my guts out for two weeks and freak the fuck out if I didn't smoke so I went along with the cannabis culture nonsense, it really took some balls and many years of effort to finally beat that garbage.

I know all about intense weed wd, you wanna kill everyone else and sometimes yourself, pacing the house all day, not getting any joy out of anything, every little thing that pisses you off all pops up in your head at once, you start thinking some irrational shit.Then you can't sleep and your cold sweating all the fucking time, the sleep you do get is all fucked up and usually in the day making you nocturnal.I love weed to death but its not doing anything good for me besides getting me stoned, as one person put it "It doesn't make you make bad decisions, you make no decisions."

I'm not hating on it, I wish I could smoke it 24/7 but the negatives out weigh the positives for me.I've become such a house hermit people ask my family if i moved away, theres friends i havent seen in years.Etizolam is helping me do things again and I feel like going out and living now!

Taking benzodiazepines for cannabis "withdrawal" sounds extremely counterproductive to me. Sounds like you have some underlying problems that need to be addressed that have been masked by weed over the years. Don't get me wrong, I fully admit that marijuana is one of my biggest crutches. But I've never felt a sliver of withdrawal from it other than decreased appetite and a couple nights taking an extra 15 minutes to fall asleep. And this is after a decade of smoking retarded amounts Colorado trees erry day. But everyone is different I guess... Weed wd just seems laughable to me

I know all about intense weed wd, you wanna kill everyone else and sometimes yourself, pacing the house all day, not getting any joy out of anything, every little thing that pisses you off all pops up in your head at once, you start thinking some irrational shit.Then you can't sleep and your cold sweating all the fucking time, the sleep you do get is all fucked up and usually in the day making you nocturnal.I love weed to death but its not doing anything good for me besides getting me stoned, as one person put it "It doesn't make you make bad decisions, you make no decisions."

I'm not hating on it, I wish I could smoke it 24/7 but the negatives out weigh the positives for me.I've become such a house hermit people ask my family if i moved away, theres friends i havent seen in years.Etizolam is helping me do things again and I feel like going out and living now!

sounds like you need some speed

Taking benzodiazepines for cannabis "withdrawal" sounds extremely counterproductive to me. Sounds like you have some underlying problems that need to be addressed that have been masked by weed over the years. Don't get me wrong, I fully admit that marijuana is one of my biggest crutches. But I've never felt a sliver of withdrawal from it other than decreased appetite and a couple nights taking an extra 15 minutes to fall asleep. And this is after a decade of smoking retarded amounts Colorado trees erry day. But everyone is different I guess... Weed wd just seems laughable to me

If I didn't experience these things I'd also laugh at it and probably wouldnt believe it exists.

sounds like you need some speed

I don't really like stimulants.

pinpoint is still jealous people out there made a million+ while he gave them their money

just saying

I need help! Got a pack of 100 1mg etizolam tablets. The pharma ones from a Japanese online pharmacy. I have little benzo experience. A few kpins three or four times and Valium twice. I took one. Nothing. Took two nothing. Next day took three nothing. Gave my friend one he felt great. Gave two to another friend said he didn't feel anything. Gave five to an experienced Xanax user. He took three and felt great. Gave two to a different experienced benzo user he felt great. Very different reports and I still feel nothing. What's the deal here. I am on Prozac 20mg if that helps because I heard that can cause drug reactions. Thank you for the help

^This class of drug is a subtle one in terms of effect, hence the reason your more experienced friends probably felt them better than you. They are an acquired taste unlike drugs like marijuana, speed or psychadelics which are much more 'in your face'. Be careful because you may not even know you are messed up. Either that or you got sold a bunch of placebo pills. The terms 'Japanese online pharmacy" doesn't sound like the most legit term I've come across especially considering the harsh drug laws there and the fact that Asia is the counterfeit capital of the world.

Hey guys. I've been a user of etizolam for 2 years now. My usage pattern has been:

Feb 2013-Feb 2014: 1mg 3x a week (with occasional 1-3 week breaks)
Feb 2014-September 2014: none
September 2014-December 2014: 1mg 1-3x a week.

So far had no issues with dependence or withdrawals.

Would bumping it up to 2mg 3x a week do any damage over the long-term? Any risk of dependence or tolerance build up? Thanks.

I would not think so. If you have been using etizolam for this long and not experienced issues you should be okay. Clearly you use it as it is meant to be used and have self control. Why do you take etizolam? Why were you considering upping the dose? There is always a risk but you have been doing this for some time now. Seems suitable to me

Last edited:
I would not think so. If you have been using etizolam for this long and not experienced issues you should be okay. Clearly you use it as it is meant to be used and have self control. Why do you take etizolam? Why were you considering upping the dose? There is always a risk but you have been doing this for some time now. Seems suitable to me

You're right I use it mainly for therapeutic/self-medicating reasons. Considering upping it because 2mg also gives me some recreational effects and strong euphoria. I'm a bit apprehensive because I've heard a lot of horror stories with etiz, but in all those stories people were taking more than 6mg a week.

Thanks for your opinion.

thats the bizarre things about weed, i know some very outgoing potheads but most just seem to be hermits..i knoa a few that literally just sit in their living room and smoke pot all day long..they dont even realize they are zombies basically..im like wtf kind of life is that??

thats the bizarre things about weed, i know some very outgoing potheads but most just seem to be hermits..i knoa a few that literally just sit in their living room and smoke pot all day long..they dont even realize they are zombies basically..im like wtf kind of life is that??

With help from etizolam I quit smoking weed and put the money towards buying electronics wholesale and re-selling and i'm making a goddamn killing! I went from having my money spent before I get it to "What the fuck do I even buy?".I love weed and I became a house hermit, and if anyone came into this hermits house I would retreat further by going into my room.I don't just dump products on people I provide some support and knowledge! I spent today diagnosing an android tv box I sold and found the culprit to be a bad ethernet cable (I dont sell ethernet cables, not my problem) which was killing both the ethernet and wireless connections.I even told the guy if it was a bad box I would replace it once the next order comes, I just cant keep up with fucking demand!

I realize this is a bubble that will burst once I saturate my market with products but then I will try to find the next popular item and provide that with some customer service on the side, which people don;t mind paying me a little more for when they can get the items for cheaper from ebay or where ever.I started this with $300 turned it into $600 and my next order will double that almost, off course I set aside enough for more product and the rest is pure profit.My other hobby has been cars or anything with an engine or if electricity runs through it im your guy, I can now focus on productive shit!

It's dog shit is this stuff, I liked it when I first tried it but now eve taking the odd time it does fuck all but make me go sleepies