• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

The withdrawals of this shit are not worth it, it's like getting a high you don't mind but then getting your ass KICKED HARD for doing it.... fuck this shit, would rather be bed-ridden with clonazepam withdrawals.

I think I've ultimately become psychotic from the rebound anxiety, the depression and depersonalization is un-real.

That's what habitual use will get you :-/ I've been extra careful with this stuff, in fact when I took some two days ago I think it had been two months? If you're taking it for a month and a half straight, don't be fooled into thinking that it is an innocuous substance. I've not felt it's wrath but I've read about it plenty.

That's what habitual use will get you :-/ I've been extra careful with this stuff, in fact when I took some two days ago I think it had been two months? If you're taking it for a month and a half straight, don't be fooled into thinking that it is an innocuous substance. I've not felt it's wrath but I've read about it plenty.

Considering my large gain of tolerance from benzos (past w/ds), I withdrew from etz, after 6 days of use.... the withdrawal is much different (from xanax or clonazepam [benzodiazepines]), not as much physical, more mental insanity. I am used to the physical hell and mental hell of clonazepam and etz was a new taste of w/d.

I've been taking etiz daily for about a month now after finding a new legit blister vendor with even cheaper prices than the old vendor that everyone here used.

I've stocked up with over 1000 of them, but that will be gone as soon, and I've been buying 200 a week for when it does finally become illegal (which it will after that kid in chicago died, and that serial date rapist got caught using etiz to drug his victims.)

Hopefully I'll have 1500 etiz to taper down off of when it's done.

I've gone through etiz withdrawal before, but it was only after taking 2mg a day for a week, and I didn't think it was too bad. Some severe stomach issues, and just really bad rebound anxiety, which is why I even started taking them in the first place, as I cannot find a compassionate enough doctor to prescribe me an actual benzo while prescribed my suboxone.

Anyway, I've been taking 1mg, once at 8am, once at 3pm for anxiety at work. When I come home I take anywhere between 8-15mg, as it seems to depend how much I need to take to catch a nod with suboxone.

So total I've been taking at least 10mg per day for the past month. What kind of withdrawal can I expect, for how long, and how bad? And are there any other RC benzos that can be recommended with long half lives to ease with the withdrawal.

I used to have a 16mg per day xanax habit, and I got off it painlessly with librium. Didn't feel even a tinge of withdrawal. Looking to find an RC that can do this with me with etiz. Any suggestions?

^Diclazepam for sure. I was also on about 10mgs of etiz a day for over a year, then I switched to 6mgs of diclaze and tapered down. I ended up using etizolam towards the end which is not recomended. I jumped off at .5mgs/.5mgs of etizolam/diclazepam and to my surprise I had what felt like 3-4 four days of moderate opiate withdrawal at most and it was helped by low amounts of phenibut. It's now been 6 days and other than some rebound anxiety I am back to 100%. I was preparing for the worst to(seizures/time off from work)but even during the worst of it going to work at my insanely stressful job wasn't that bad. Now if I can just kick kratom to the curb I'll be set%).

Last edited:
^Diclazepam for sure. I was also on about 10mgs of etiz a day for over a year, then I switched to 6mgs of diclaze and tapered down. I ended up using etizolam towards the end which is not recomended. I jumped off at .5mgs/.5mgs of etizolam/diclazepam and to my surprise I had what felt like 3-4 four days of moderate opiate withdrawal at most and it was helped by low amounts of phenibut. It's now been 6 days and other than some rebound anxiety I am back to 100%. I was preparing for the worst to(seizures/time off from work)but even during the worst of it going to work at my insanely stressful job wasn't that bad. Now if I can just kick kratom to the curb I'll be set%).

That's because etiz w/d is overrated as fuck, the only time you hear about people having a bad time (seizures) is when cold turkeying off of like 20mg.

As long as you have a taper plan and read ashton manual youre good to go. I CTd from 2mg for 2 months and literally nothing.

^ I'm sure 2mgs for 2 months was very easy. Benzo/thienodiazepine withdrawal is greatly affected by the duration of use, 2 months is within the doctor recomended schedule. That being said I'm sure etizolam w/d is more gentle than your classic BZDs.

^ I'm sure 2mgs for 2 months was very easy. Benzo/thienodiazepine withdrawal is greatly affected by the duration of use, 2 months is within the doctor recomended schedule. That being said I'm sure etizolam w/d is more gentle than your classic BZDs.

At the very least there is no anticonvulsant rebound tolerance compared to traditional BZD.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16107249

so 2-3 mg/day for a week max should never elucidate negative symptoms? I still have like 30-40mg left from the 1/4g I bought in early August....

(by max I mean with 2,3,4 week breaks in between)

so 2-3 mg/day for a week max should never elucidate negative symptoms? I still have like 30-40mg left from the 1/4g I bought in early August....

(by max I mean with 2,3,4 week breaks in between)

Everyone's brain chemistry is different, it shouldn't....just remember that the placebo effect can cure cancer.

Everyone's brain chemistry is different, it shouldn't....just remember that the placebo effect can cure cancer.

I'm not so sure about the second half.... physiology and psychology are intertwined but positive thought and snake oil DOES NOT cure cancer. Otherwise people would be going to charlatans because the placebo effect (and they believe with all their hearts, it's a last ditch effort) would actually work!

I really don't like Etizolam rebound. It's so much worse than Xanax which is probably why there are so many Etizolam addicts. It's not like Street benzos have ever been hard to get...

I really don't like Etizolam rebound. It's so much worse than Xanax which is probably why there are so many Etizolam addicts. It's not like Street benzos have ever been hard to get...
My thought on RCs all-around after experiencing my first w/d from etz.

The people who make these claims either live in a benzoed out city or have a shit ton of connects. I NEVER found it an easy set of drugs to obtain (on the street... doctors are another matter)... luckily.

There's absolutely no talk of it at all here in the UK, it's not even on radar. However, some UK vendors are following USA vendors in withdrawing it. Still very widely available though.

Then again not half as many people abuse opiates and benzo's compared to USA. MDMA and Cocaine are a dozen times more popular. None of my close friends use opiates or benzos, and they don't really get why somebody would over MDMA or Cocaine.

This exactly. UK drug policy is based on alarmist Daily Mail headlines. The ACMD is a bullshit political tool used by the government when they want to make a statement about how "tough they are on drugs". Since, as you say, there has been no mass hysteria in the press about etiz (precisely, as you say, because it has a low profile due to the demographic of users) I think talk of an impending ban is premature and unlikely.

Viva [in this particular case] bullshit, politically-motivated drug policy!

Quick question, does etizolam effect sex drive, erection or orgasm?

yes it does..i have yet to find a benzo that doesnt both dampen sexual desire and ability...one of the other big downsides to this class of drugs..when i used to take 2 mgs of etiz, my sex drive was zilch..

You could say I'm still on this drug. I've got around 100 1mg tablets left. The amount I've went through is in the thousands upon thousands since the summer, but it's lessened greatly. I have a massive tolerance too. I gave my friend twenty and I took twenty last week and he was absolutely out of his mind and could barely stand while I can remember everything and it didn't have any effects at all really. This was the first time I've tried to use them for recreational use (but I've done much higher than 20 before for socially stressful situations).

I've acquired Rivotril 2mg tablets recently to try to overcome using this drug ever again. I'm wondering will taking a tablet of clonazepam a day help with the withdrawals, if I never acquire etizolam again after these 100 or so tablets are gone?

yes it does..i have yet to find a benzo that doesnt both dampen sexual desire and ability...one of the other big downsides to this class of drugs..when i used to take 2 mgs of etiz, my sex drive was zilch..

Perhaps long term, but I did manage a quickie last night. I've used small doses of valium in the past to stop me from coiming too soon-

Well I have been taking etizolam for sleep and got drug tested. The result came back negative for a GC/MS test but I've been taking tegretol as well, which speeds up the metabolism.

The people who make these claims either live in a benzoed out city or have a shit ton of connects. I NEVER found it an easy set of drugs to obtain (on the street... doctors are another matter)... luckily.
Eh, I have neither of those (anymore), I really have zero connects at this time of my life... I stopped "dealing", so I pretty much lost all plugs.
It's very hard to obtain benzos here, but they are around (if they aren't bought out by some benzo fiend like myself)...