European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

*applauds amani*

Great job on the tapering - seriously impressive work <3

Got nowt else to add really but these recent posts of yours deserve mucho plaudits and will hopefully be of use to others struggling in similar situations.

Oh, and I was given a few of these last night. Quite like 'em but am over my heavy benzo use days (touch wood (then stroke it lovingly - fnarr)). They do have a very odd taste these ones though. Loose pills, darker blue than others I've had, scored on one side. And taste very strongly of summat vinegary - actually, it almost tastes like when you lick a 9v battery. The taste is extremely noticable but was thinking it's maybe the dye? Can't recall if etiz has much of a taste to it.

As for effects, I definitely felt one but have very low tolerance these days. Was but a freeby - and only a handful - but will surely come in handy.

And then use etizolam to get off kratom, ad infinitum ;)

for getting of kraotm i advise u to buy Stem and Vein Powder and start mixing that into your Tea, dont do Extracts! Only Plain Leaf and you can easily taper down the Kratom! I would not use Benzos to jump off the Krat rather a slow taper. Good luck mate!

*applauds amani*

Great job on the tapering - seriously impressive work <3

Got nowt else to add really but these recent posts of yours deserve mucho plaudits and will hopefully be of use to others struggling in similar situations.

Oh, and I was given a few of these last night. Quite like 'em but am over my heavy benzo use days (touch wood (then stroke it lovingly - fnarr)). They do have a very odd taste these ones though. Loose pills, darker blue than others I've had, scored on one side. And taste very strongly of summat vinegary - actually, it almost tastes like when you lick a 9v battery. The taste is extremely noticable but was thinking it's maybe the dye? Can't recall if etiz has much of a taste to it.

As for effects, I definitely felt one but have very low tolerance these days. Was but a freeby - and only a handful - but will surely come in handy.

Thanks Shammy, yes us drug pigs can offer insight when/if we make it through our epic binges ;) sounds like you had the non pharm tabs? The Intas etilaam taste sweet, not quite the minty sweet of some clonazepam, but tasty. Certainly not battery con vinegar! Yes, the effect of them is quite nice with a low tolerance. All the good parts of alprazolam minus the bad (or good, depending if oblivion is what yr after), with an extra touch of something bordering on euphoria. Really odd pharmacological profile. . .specifically hitting the alpha2 subunit, the BZD site responsible for the bulk of the anxiolysis, and some boosting of serotonin and norepinephrine to round it out. Or so they say. Yeah, once you get bit bad by the benzo viper one should learn not to play with snakes no more. But hey, I figured the thieonodiazepine tiger might be a bit tamer;) only once you got it by it's tail!

Mr T -

I do use stem and vein a bit, it's got a unique high compared to the leaf. More sedate, and gentler, but no tea here. Toss and wash for this guy, much better imo. And when it comes to kratom or any opioid I suck at tapering. I suck at tapering anything, but for benzos it's a must. A few seizures and endless heart pumping fear even teaches a moron like me such! But yeah, I kinda prefer the Cold turkey approach with opioids. Short acting ones that is. I'd rather kick a nasty dope habit CT than do a long methadone or bupe taper again. Ugh. Get 'er over with, and make it dramatic enough to imprint on the memory not to do such again. (obviously this approach has mixed results with me ;))

Erm..........don't wanna end up with a kratom addiction, but oh my, it don't half help me get through the day :D. Gonna try a little drop down to 5mgs of etiz a day. 4 mgs today so far, one mg this evening.

Last edited:
3 mg daily and dropping. . .slooooowly. Pretty fucking shite.. . Heart pounds, nerves nervy, twilight sleep during day, awake at night. But I've kinda sped things up. . .big drop from 100 mg just over a month ago. There is a light at the end of tunnel. And it pulses with each heartbeat! Gulp. But it's still easier than a classic benzo WD. Not pleasant by any means but manageable. Some kava at times, which can backfire or soothe, depending on funding the right dose. . Too much and the added NE makes it all worse. But get it right and some sleep can be had. Gabapentin as needed, some baclofen at times, which can help or makeit worse, strange ne that is. Mornings are rough. As are nights. And daytime. Har har har. But, dividing the doses at even intervals was key. At .5 mg every 4 hours, yes, 24 hours a day, as I'm wide awake for that 3 am dose. But hey, it's very worth it, I can think and even Remember now. Glory hallelujah. If the ban hammer drops in on this one abruptly there will be a lot of miserable folks! Taper, taper, taper. . . .:0

Sorry to raise this somewhat dead topic up. However, I just want to share some frustrations with the etizolaam batch I've just gotten for the first time which is consistent with what's being reported in this thread.

I started with Etilaam/intas branded etizolam 2 years back and loved them, though being new to benzos, I didn't even realize they were working until a few days into usage,
after which I quickly became very fond of them, and absolutely loved taking them sublingually.
Etilaam tablets always have had a very nice, mild sweet taste to them. They tasted more like sugar pills than chemicals, but were always very consistent and great for anxiety.

These started getting more difficult for me to get hold of, and RC vendors started seriously reducing the price of unbranded etizolam pills (especially with a 25% coupon code); thick, blue and chalky, with a very non-descript taste.
I always found them to be more potent than Etilaam tablets, and could put me to sleep much easier than Etilaam branded tablets would. I couldn't take them sublingually all the time since it'd basically dye my mouth blue for a few hours; but overall I was perfectly happy with them. (Especially the 2mg pink tablets, very potent stuff).

I wasn't aware that there were other batches going around, since for the past year my favorite vendor has always offered the thick potent chalky tablets.
Unfortunately they ran out of stock so I decided to order from what I thought was a reputable vendor, and was expecting the same chalky tablets. (Or Etilaam, due to them talking up the quality of their suppliers).

I received my order today, noticed that this batch's pills were the same shape as Etilaam tablets, but with a very dark turquoise shell.
Foolishly, I decide to try and take 2 from this batch sublingually to give it a test, and was initially alarmed by the odd taste of the pill's shell.
I keep them under my tongue for awhile, but as soon as I got a taste of the dissolved pills on my tongue I was so overwhelmed by a sour, acidic taste which I quickly had to run to the bathroom to spit out and rinse my mouth to get rid of the taste.
The worrying thing about this is that a few months back I gave Pyrazolam a try and experienced EXACTLY the same thing when I tried to take them sublingually.

These dark turquoise "etizolam" taste identical to the yellow Pyrazolam tablets as far as I can remember, they also taste similar to Phenibut, which I'm not sure many people have tried, but it was very acidic stuff.

I can definitely feel the effects of these etizolam/pyrazolam tablelts, but I'm almost certain that they're not Etizolam. I'd wager on them just being Pyrazolam dyed blue.
I've been dealing with vendors for awhile, but this has been the most disappointing issue to date. There's something insanely immoral about it all.

I'm definitely going to ask the vendor about this to see which sort of explanation they come up with.

no doc is gonna say, "ok you are stabilized on 60 mg of an unapproved thienodiazepine you are acquiring by your own means, so the dosage equivalent is, oh, 400-600 mg of Valium a day, we'll start you off there, here is a script, for 3000 10 mg vallies for the first week" :D So I go it alone.

In my experience no doc has even heard of etizolam, let alone have a clue about conversion rates. Ive been through all this and its a waste of time seeing doctors for help with drugs. For some reason, your words are somehow less valid and listened to if you are a drug user/addict. I recently had a prescribing clinic tell me i was not addicted to opiates, and that its all psychological. How the fuck can he say that ! ? Has he seen me come off opiates and not suffer withdrawls ? No, Its a blatant fob off IMO, cos they havent got a clue about conversion rates, they duck the issue alltogether.

Feel like writing a formal letter of complaint to the medical ombudsman. But again i might have the drug user thing working against me. The Doc at the clinic was very bad though, he seemed to know fuck all about bupenorphine either, cos he told me the pills were swallowed. Page 1 of any decent bupe guide states that bupe is up to 6 times more effective when taken sublingually. How can a clinician not know such basic facts. It seems their training on drugs is really crap, but even so they wont waste their time listening to a drug nerd who has spent hundreds of hours reading about and discussing various aspects. I bet this is more than they have. If and when I get my self sorted out, i now want to be a drugs worker. It really pisses me off that no one that i have encountered in the field has a fuckin clue. Certainly no personal experience.

in their defense theres so much stuff around and they deal with so many people n they probably havent been educated on all of it. its some head spinning shit the details and names of everything. espcially people fucking around with RC's. but still, not good. i assume they just bash through as many people as they can

3 mg daily and dropping. . .slooooowly. Pretty fucking shite.. . Heart pounds, nerves nervy, twilight sleep during day, awake at night. But I've kinda sped things up. . .big drop from 100 mg just over a month ago. There is a light at the end of tunnel. And it pulses with each heartbeat! Gulp. But it's still easier than a classic benzo WD. Not pleasant by any means but manageable. Some kava at times, which can backfire or soothe, depending on funding the right dose. . Too much and the added NE makes it all worse. But get it right and some sleep can be had. Gabapentin as needed, some baclofen at times, which can help or makeit worse, strange ne that is. Mornings are rough. As are nights. And daytime. Har har har. But, dividing the doses at even intervals was key. At .5 mg every 4 hours, yes, 24 hours a day, as I'm wide awake for that 3 am dose. But hey, it's very worth it, I can think and even Remember now. Glory hallelujah. If the ban hammer drops in on this one abruptly there will be a lot of miserable folks! Taper, taper, taper. . . .:0

That's a helluva drop amanitadine considerng your previous consumption. Why not try 6 mgs for a couple of weeks then maybe 5mgs.

Don't suffer in scilence. <3

Right, I've got some handy information from the vendor I complained about above, which may explain the sudden acidic/sour Etizolam batches going around.

"Hello,

Thanks for sending that through, what you have been sent is indeed Etizolam, not Pyrazolam.

We invented Pyrazolam and are the sole Worldwide supplier of Pyrazolam, we use the same pharmaceutical manufacturer to press both our Pyrazolam and Etizolam and we use the same mixers for both of them. The high PH on them is the mixer (specifically the succinic acid which makes them break down quickly), it is not the active ingredient, they are both well over 99% mixer as they weight circa 110mg from memory and the Etizolam have 1mg of active in and the Pyrazolam 0.5mg of active, this is why they are very similar in make up, but not subjective effects. There is no other Pyrazolam manufacturer in the world, so there is no possible way that what we are selling as Etizolam are Pyrazolam.

What you purchased, was the same Etizolam we have been selling for well over a year, and I can send you NMR/GC-MS/LC-MS and FTIR analysis for the active Etizolam powder we sent to the Pharmaceutical Manufacturer to manufacture these tablets if you require, in fact, you can see it published on our website.

So there is no possible way "That our Etizolam Supplier may be at fault" as we have no supplier, we are the supplier, we also supply the majority of other websites. Just because they are not the "Intas" brand does not mean they are not Etizolam, Etizolam is an API, "Intas" is a brand of Etizolam just as ours are.

The exact make up of the Etizolam are (the Pyrazolam are the same just with 0.5mg active of PYZ):

Active Etizolam – 1mg

· Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF – 48.5mg

· Lactose Anhydrous, NF – 10mg

· Succinic Acid – 15.75mg

· Crospovidone, NF – 7mg

· Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – 5mg

· Silicon Dioxide – 2mg

· Magenesium Stearate – 0.75mg"

In hindight this makes a lot of sense that they'd use the same mixers for 2 pills they manufacture.
I'm not perfectly happy with it though, as my ideal method of taking Etizolam is dissolving it under my tongue; I prefer the effects and it doesn't require me to take it on an empty stomach. I feel that by increasing the acidity of etizolam they're forcing people to take the tablets orally, as they taste absolutely disgusting. This probably isn't a major concern for most people, but I believe it's a suitable explanation regarding what many of us believed to be "bunk" Etizolam. It seems to be the legitimate stuff, just with a very horrible filler.

Is it generally a bad idea to drink (4 cans or so) when taken 1mg of etiz?

^
They both suppress breathing so I don't imagine it's the best idea in the world.

The pizza has made me extremely bloated. Greasy!

Also, had another 1mg. Still feeling jack. Even after a few beers. Not even sure what I'm supposed to be "feeling"..

don't just keep taking more, specially if you've been drinking.

You've had 2 mg yeah?

On a night when you're not drinking, start off with 2mg's, and then maybe more if you don't feel anything.

Thought I'd get a little more than gassy burps from them. (which started after I'd taken the tablet and before I started drinking)

lol, i've never fancied trying etiz, if "gassy burps" is as good as it gets I'll leave it on the Don't Bother With drug list.