• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

Fifth can and I'm powering a small wind turbine, make of it what you will.

I'll try two mg tomorrow on its own before food..

Last couple of days i've been scraping buy on 2 mgs. Christ, the mornings are rough but as the day grinds on it feels a little easier though sleepless nights ensue. Olanzapine helps slightly with sleep, i have to take more than the recommended dose now to feel it.

EDIT: Yesterday at around 1:30 pm, i took 2 grammes of phenibut and it's definitely suppressing anxiety. Going to take another 2 grammes, same time as yesterday then leave for a few days. I know the regime regarding phenibut. It definitely has it's uses, as does kratom in these situations.

Last edited:
^Good luck, dude. Ease up on the phenibut though, it can almost be as horrific as benzo related rebound anxiety if you're not careful with dosing and the number of days you use it etc.

5-HTP has helped me quite a bit in terms of dealing with those bastard headaches I tend to get every morn. Been drinking green tea by the bucket load, along with plenty of water and it helps to keep me considerably calmer and focused. Sometimes the simple things are the best answer. I'm currently boshing one a day (i.e 5mg a week) instead of the usual 7.5mg I was taking before. Plus I'm only drinking very sporadically to give me the occasional "boost", whereas before I was drinking almost every day to avoid upping my etiz dose. Though creating two problems is in no way better than trying to tackle one. T'is something I've known from the start, but it sure can creep up on you, and doing stupid things often seems to be in my nature. I also used to neck a bottle of Gee's Linctus at work 2-3 years ago (again only sporadically) on top of Vals and the odd shot or two of whatever spirit I had to hand in my hip flask. T'was a majorly fucked up time in my life, but thankfully I seem to have learned how to deal with stress and pressure a bit more in my day to day life since then. I'm by no means on the way to recovery any time soon, it's something that will be with me for a little while yet, but any improvement, no matter how minor is something to feel good about. Unfortunately, there isn't just one underlying problem as far as my anxiety goes. There's quite an extensive list as to why I'm the way I am, but I simply can't allow it to win forever.

I got some "new" etizolam, from a new source. Powder. I've just tried to dissolve 100mg in 100ml PG and it's not all dissolving, even after heating and shaking. I've done this before with no difficulty, so it looks like there is a cut or insoluble impurity in this etizolam, or it isn't etizolam.

I've used the vendor for other things in the past and it's always been good.

Anyone have any experience with this etizolam powder? Hard to tell I know but have any of you bought etizolam powder from a vendor recently and had the same experience? If so did you try it, and what was it like? ;)

Looking at it now it's settled, the stuff that hasn't dissolved can only amount to a few mg at most. Like 2 or 3mg. I suppose that fits the claimed "98% pure"!

well, i got some etizolam powder a while back that wasnt right, and had something in it which didnt dissolve very easily atall. dunno if related.

Did you try it? I'm now separating the solution from the small amount of "sediment" with a pipette. PITA at 3ml a go though! A turkey baster would be quicker.

well, i just dabbed it, but it felt like there was flakes of something in it.

Of course you did :) And yes, flakes, it was flakes that formed the insoiuble sediment.

Thanks Ceres. I've now got what looks like fairly pure solution. Going to try a couple of mg.

Update: plugged 1.5ml and now I feel the characteristic slight numbness of my sense of touch and "lightness" that I've come to associate with etizolam. So it seems it's not hokey, just (very slightly) impure as per vendor's statement.

I was spoiled by my old vendor, it dissolved 100% within seconds of hitting the PG. Must have been very pure. New vendor is significantly less expensive though.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been taking etizolam everyday for the past few months, just looked over my order history and I've gone through 720mg since the 19th of December 2012. I don't take a set amount, sometimes as much as 10 a day other days get by with 1 in the morning one at night with 4 nytol. I've also been going through crates of codeine linctus but have sort of gone a lid on that. I'm keen to stop the eitzolam, do you reckon my usage would cause withdrawal if I just stopped cold turkey? Would taperering work better? If so what length of taper? Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to give any advise. :)

Oh just to add, I'm not on any other medications. Cheers

^You may have to set yourself a taper. See how you feel. All it takes is willpower and determination, you must WANT to stop.

p.s good luck yourself tribal girl.

Doombadger, Yeah I reckon that's enough to feel it if you stopped CT. I think you need to stabilise your use before you can judge how to taper. Try sticking to strictly 2mg a day for a week or two and see where that gets you.

knock

Cheers guy's, that's what i'll do. I'm pretty much over them at this stage, the memory loss is very annoying. Plus imo binging is pointless, little more recreational effects from 5 than say 10. 2mg a day it is for a while. Thanks again

Advice on how best to taper? 0.5 mg a day? Or dosing every two or three days instead of every day? Would you recommend preparing or seeking out a liquid solution of etizolam, so you could administer small doses or taper down in smaller increments?

I don't think I'm addicted to them. Last time I dosed before tonight (2 mg) was friday night (1 mg). the dose on friday was to help me sleep as I was kicking a sub habit. Is there an easy way to distinguish benzo wd from opiate wd, besides seizing? I would like to know I was going through benzo wd before having a seizure, lol.

Last edited:
Briefly - I am now on day 5 of zero etizolam(after many months of daily use/abuse). Thursday/Friday phenibut, Saturday/Sunday/today kratom. Assuming i'm out the 'danger zone' ? Mornings are still a bit 'eeuurrrgh'. Gonna knock the kratom on the head after today, 20 to 25 grams daily for a short space of time.

Last edited:
Briefly - I am now on day 5 of zero etizolam(after many months of daily use/abuse). Thursday/Friday phenibut, Saturday/Sunday/today kratom. Assuming i'm out the 'danger zone' ? Mornings are still a bit 'eeuurrrgh'. Gonna knock the kratom on the head after today, 20 to 25 grams daily for a short space of time.

Damn congrats scrooloose! That is awesome. How bad was/is it? Me I stalled out at 5 mg. . Going to see a doc on Monday who agreed to taper me a la Ashton with diazepam. Took a while to find a doc even familiar with Ashton, and he still was like "WTF is etizolam?". but, hope that will be easier. Shits a bitch to kick. Down from an average of 60 mg a day for months to 5, but cant break through that. I divide it into 5 doses but the highs and lows are frigging terrible. So, Diaz it will be. Props to you for kicking the beast, just stay away now!

Ps- and fuck etizolam. Dirty mistress. :)

I've gone through 550+mg of Etizolam over the past 6 months or so, also taking around 10 etizolam a day when anticipating something stressful.
In April I decided to go cold turkey and didn't experience many problems at all.

Insomnia was the primary withdrawal symptom; I didn't find the rebound anxiety overly bad, nothing debilitating. I did find that I got a little sweaty, standing up occasionally caused head-rushes and my coordination was ever so slightly off.
Overall, it just felt like a bad hang-over to me, or a bad stimulant experience. It cleared up completely within 2 days. I had some zolpidem which I took for sleep; so going cold turkey wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.

On the other hand, Phenibut, a chemical I wasn't even on for very long gave me a withdrawal which lasted close to 6 sleepless days and was a nightmare. I had to drink plenty of alcohol just to get through it and remain sane. Etizolam withdrawal is a cakewalk compared to Phenibut. (A chemical best avoided, imo).
I'd never be willing to go through Phenibut withdrawal again, whereas providing I have some back-up chemicals or taper off decently, Etizolam withdrawal gives me no trouble at all.

In fact, I'd say that of all drugs I've ever done, Etizolam has been the most beneficial to my life as a whole. It's made me a social person, ridded me of social-anxiety, helped get me a good job and even improved my diet since I find Etizolam useless on a full stomach, which resulted in me finally organizing my meal times more effectively.

I have nothing negative to say about Etizolam, that is until you wake up with plans, take etizolam and then doze off by mistake. It takes practise to avoid that,

thats a great achievment mate ! I hope you feel ok when you're off all the other substances you are using to ease the transition. Ive been stuck on 15mg for a while. I reckon i can make 10 my goal over the next few weeks. I keep hitting a wall with my AH tapers (3 failed attempts) but i can still at least reduce my etiz as much as possible. Really dont wanna be totally finishing off my gaba receptors and put them in a malfunctioning / overexcited state for 6 months. Taper, taper, taper.

Last edited:
II'd never be willing to go through Phenibut withdrawal again, whereas providing I have some back-up chemicals or taper off decently, Etizolam withdrawal gives me no trouble at all.

what kind of back ups are you refering to ? Zolpidem ?

Is Etizolam sold in stores in Ireland at all? I know they had a big crackdown on "headshops" a few years ago. Going to be going there on a trip, and do not want to take the risk taking some through customs.

Not hooked on Etizolam at the moment, but am on a small quick taper to avoid any rebound anxiety. I have only been using a few milligrams a day for a month at most. Am finding I can get by totally comfortably with 1-1.5 spread throughout the day. Obviously, I plan to be totally clean before I leave.